green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

another weekly update taken tonight at week5 flower (35days)

gallery_35372_9228_79374.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_419732.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_121732.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_174014.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_6414.jpg

drained both tanks, refilled them both with 60 litres of water, ionic bloom at 1.2ec,, and added 0.5ml per litre of liquid silicon, ph down to 6ph, also added 20ml of liquid oxy into each tank, also giving 5ml of liquid oxy every day to each tank, and topping up and adjusting ec/ph when needed which is daily.

thats it folks.

• Like 10

They look amazing mate. your 1 week ahead of me but it looks more like 3 weeks ahead. i need to get me some fast versions pronto!

• Like 2

Forgive me bro but i'd stop with the silicon really u want that stuff into wk2 of 12/12 no more than that just to strengthen cell walls then it's done it's job really. U can keep adding it and it'll bump your yield slightly but isn't worth it as the final smoko tends towards a harshness and doesnt quite burn to white ash even after 10 day flush. just my twopence worth mister as you were looking good :yinyang:

• Like 4

Wow man! that's amazing!

very nice grow and beautiful flowers that I can smell from here ;)

I'm sure you will enjoy them, Green poison has a lovely smoke.

sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 1

They look amazing mate. your 1 week ahead of me but it looks more like 3 weeks ahead. i need to get me some fast versions pronto!

thx rab, yeh give the fast versions ago.

• Like 2

Forgive me bro but i'd stop with the silicon really u want that stuff into wk2 of 12/12 no more than that just to strengthen cell walls then it's done it's job really. U can keep adding it and it'll bump your yield slightly but isn't worth it as the final smoko tends towards a harshness and doesnt quite burn to white ash even after 10 day flush. just my twopence worth mister as you were looking good :yinyang:

i've used silicon to the end, and not used it at all in the past, i cant say i've noticed any difference in taste carpo. maybe your taste buds are more sensitive then mine.

although plants are more healthier later on in the grow when using silicon i reckon.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 2

Wow man! that's amazing!

very nice grow and beautiful flowers that I can smell from here ;)

I'm sure you will enjoy them, Green poison has a lovely smoke.

sweet smokes!

jaypp

thx jaypp, yeh they are smelling lovely m8.

not long now.

• Like 1

i've used silicon to the end, and not used it at all in the past, i cant say i've noticed any difference in taste carpo. maybe your taste buds are more sensitive then mine.

although plants are more healthier later on in the grow when using silicon i reckon.

then you're smoking silicon bro :yinyang:

• Like 1

in fact where did you get info from the potassium silicate is not good for you?

• Like 2

Guest Kipper420

The earths crust is mostly silicon, and plants grown in soil tend to have an abundance of silicon start to finish, regradless of whether you add it. So I cant really see how adding it is any different? Care to expand?

• Like 3

I’m the same, sometimes I use silica until the flush other times I stop a week or 2 into flower. I’ve not noticed any difference. Just my 2p’s worth ;)

• Like 1

just taken this pic just before the lights come on tonight , and "frosty" is the word. (5weeks 6days)

gallery_35372_9228_7585.jpg

anyway update comming tomorrow.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 4

thx dosti, i still reckon you will do well m8.

these are actually 6 week finishers going by the cloudy trichs. so i'll start flushing them next monday for a week, then they will be coming down.

• Like 1