green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

hey spanky whats your pump on/off times?, thanks.. looking good

its on 24hrs a day m8, running at around half flow.

• Like 1

Can't believe how quick they've taken off! What are the dimensions of your tanks? Do you think I'd have trouble putting together an nft setup in my little 80x80 tent? Looking exellent mate.

• Like 2

Can't believe how quick they've taken off! What are the dimensions of your tanks? Do you think I'd have trouble putting together an nft setup in my little 80x80 tent? Looking exellent mate.

hi K-B, thx m8.

the tanks are around 5feet long by 20inch wide. with your size of tent, you can get a gt205 system which will fit perfectly, you can easily grow 3 plants in one, maybe even 4 at a push.

https://www.hydroculture.co.uk/gt205i

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 2

Thanks mate. 20l tank should be easier to change for me too as my setup is in the loft. I think I may invest in one as I've seen nothing but great results with nft.

• Like 2

yeh they are brilliant bit of kit, well worth it, you will need a ec and ph pen also, so the initial costs will be abit higher at first. and being only a 20litre tank, will make it very manageable.

• Like 1

I already have a ph metre lying around but I may need a new one as it ain't been used for a while. I'll pick up the whole lot at once. I was making plans to upgrade my grow room for next grow and becoming increasingly keen on nft. Thanks for the info mate.

• Like 2

Bloody hell they're coming along alright.

I'm not sure you need to add H2O2 every day; just add initially at ressy-change i add 0.25ml/litre to mine and no trouble here with any pathogens and that's with my ressy up at 25C for a whole week with only a golf-ball airstone.

Just a suggestion mate, your plants look healthy anyway.

Have you any experience with the 'slow' version of the GP?

cheers, Carps :yinyang:

• Like 1

Yes i've done many slow version grows of gp, as i have a mother plant here of it.

5ml every day works for me, so never needed to change it. You knowthe saying if it aint broke.lol

• Like 3

Looking great man, nice plants, I have no idea what NFT is... natural fluid tank, lol ? It looks very high tech. How times changed since I used to smoke soapbar and rocky in a spliff 20 year ago. Now it's grow your own high quality ganja and vape it, all the benefits and none of the disadvantages (except for some risk of course here). Do you rate the Flowermate cause I have been thinking of a portable option vs my Extreme Q.

Edited by MaxTrichomes
  • Like 2

Looking great man, nice plants, I have no idea what NFT is... natural fluid tank, lol ? It looks very high tech. How times changed since I used to smoke soapbar and rocky in a spliff 20 year ago. Now it's grow your own high quality ganja and vape it, all the benefits and none of the disadvantages (except for some risk of course here). Do you rate the Flowermate cause I have been thinking of a portable option vs my Extreme Q.

hi max, your pretty close m8, nft stands for nutrient film technique, and yeh it has come along way over the years.

got to say you've put a big grin on my face mentioning soap and rocky, yeh i remember many years back in the 80's as a teen when i started smoking ganja, there used to be some good solids around at times, down here rocky was considered the best but not alot of it was about. it was mainly soap. and i was always partial to abit of mirror bar myself. lol

yeh vaping is the in thing it appears. lol

the flowermate is pretty good i think, certainly gets a good taste and stone from it, its also portable so easily fits in your pocket and costs £70 or £80, iv'e not tried any of the others, so cant compare it to any other tbh.

im sure the extreme q is better alround, but you need to weigh its pros and cons as its not a portable device.

but the flowermate works well and worth the money personally.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 2

hey bro your doin a grand job of this you seem to have your nft styley on lock bro can i ask does adding the oxy to the res affect ph or ec?
also any,chance of a little rundown on how the green poison does yeild,smell qaulity wise? its crossed my mind a few times but never followed through ive heard sweet seeds have a good rep when ive worked my way through the last of uk clone strains which is just the nelly to do im gunna have a look into some quality spanish banks anyway enough harping atb with the rest bro............... ;)

• Like 2