green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

hey bro your doin a grand job of this you seem to have your nft styley on lock bro can i ask does adding the oxy to the res affect ph or ec?

also any,chance of a little rundown on how the green poison does yeild,smell qaulity wise? its crossed my mind a few times but never followed through ive heard sweet seeds have a good rep when ive worked my way through the last of uk clone strains which is just the nelly to do im gunna have a look into some quality spanish banks anyway enough harping atb with the rest bro............... ;)

hi hemp, i've noticed no noticeable effect on ph or ec with oxy m8.

the fast version of gp yields really well, it a good smoke and smells and taste very citrusy, it is finished in 6-7 weeks aswell.

heres a few shots of a soil grow i did back in april http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&album=7400

yeh sweet seeds are excellent breeders, i reckon they are one of the top breeders around for fems. and i also got black jack f1, caramel cream f1 sweet special f1 and killer kush f1 here thats soon to be done, so the next year or so is going to be sweet.

• Like 3

Mate them pics look good. I grew out the fast version last year and they didn't yield well at all really. I had a couple of fast cream caramel too that was the same. I put that down to the auto in it's make up :unsure: but by looking at them pics it was probably just something I was or wasn't doing! I had a normal green poison that out yielded the lot by a long way, so I've ordered some more of them. Maybe I should've give the fasts another crack :doh:

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 3

Mate them pics look good. I grew out the fast version last year and they didn't yield well at all really. I had a couple of fast cream caramel too that was the same. I put that down to the auto in it's make up :unsure: but by looking at them pics it was probably just something I was or wasn't doing! I had a normal green poison that out yielded the lot by a long way, so I've ordered some more of them. Maybe I should've give the fasts another crack :doh:

Chester, there could be many reason why they did'nt yield well.

And yeh the normal gp is a big yield, i would get 1gpw easily in nft, i've not hit that with the fast version in soil, so will be interesting to see how the fast version yield in nft.

Personally i would give them another go.

• Like 1

Whats the strech so far buddy?

hi hippyhair, they seem to of stopped stretching, they are around 28-30" tall.

• Like 1

Not bad then i will veg another week then mine go into stretch, i mean flower.

mine more or less doubled in height m8.

• Like 1

Your looked like they have allot more side branching than mine. I have lst mine and multi topped but the roots have been a pain and taken forever to root a pot, so another week and i'll see about flipping over. Reminds me i will get a thread up and show so pics , tommorow hopefully.

Forgot to say your plants look lush.

• Like 2

Yes i've done many slow version grows of gp, as i have a mother plant here of it.

5ml every day works for me, so never needed to change it. You knowthe saying if it aint broke. lol

Yes absolutely spanky your plants are tip top fella and uptake-mad so we'll leave it there then ;)

Compared to the 'slow' version - what similarities or differences are there in veg and flower?

How does the ruderalis in the mix affect things if you have a view on that? Your picture of the GP fast in that 1 litre pot seems quite a columnar plant does the 'slow' version look the same at that stage?

I've grown out GP and was pleased with the results i must say a really giggly smoko i found but i can't remember how she went.

ATB carps :yinyang:

• Like 2

update coming soon guys, been away for a couple of days on a stag do, so still trying to head back in it.lol

carpo i'll get back to you shortly m8

another update, so its just over 3 weeks, these photos are at day 23 of flower. and i think they are coming on nicely

left side

gallery_35372_9228_114669.jpg

right side

gallery_35372_9228_153304.jpg

and i think the roots are starting to slow down now.

gallery_35372_9228_201838.jpg

again drained both tanks, refilled them both with 60 litres of water, ionic bloom at 1.2ec, stopped using rootbastic now, and added 0.5ml per litre of liquid silicon, ph down to 6ph, also added 20ml of liquid oxy into each tank, also giving 5ml of liquid oxy every day to each tank, and topping up and adjusting ec/ph when needed which is daily.

im still abit mashed, so thats it for this week.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 4

Yes absolutely spanky your plants are tip top fella and uptake-mad so we'll leave it there then ;)

Compared to the 'slow' version - what similarities or differences are there in veg and flower?

How does the ruderalis in the mix affect things if you have a view on that? Your picture of the GP fast in that 1 litre pot seems quite a columnar plant does the 'slow' version look the same at that stage?

I've grown out GP and was pleased with the results i must say a really giggly smoko i found but i can't remember how she went.

ATB carps :yinyang:

i dont really know much about the ruderalis tbh, not really lookied into it as a plant.

the fast version mother in that photo deffo seems to leans towards being columnar, where the slow version does'nt, but obviously topping the fast version makes it bush out, but then i've always topped my plants.

the slow version i got does smell and taste different to the fast version, that maybe down to the phenotype, the stones from them both a very similar.

• Like 1

Absolutely awesome mate, this thread alone has had me looking at little GT205i's lol.

lol...all i will say is go for it kipper m8.