green poison fast version nft grow

spankydemonkey

2 weeks veg and the flower time is bound to give you a good crop in under 10 weeks, probably a fair bit less if this is cuts from your last green poison grow. nice one mate, be good to see how they turn out with a short veg time :yep: got to love nft for its fast rooting, thats some difference for a week :yinyang:

thx spirit, the longest i've ever vegged for is 3 weeks in nft, by time the plants finish stretching in flower , they are well over 3ft tall which is way to big lol, i prefer them a little shorter tbh. as for yield, we will have to wait and see as its the first time i've done gp fast versions in nft.

mind you, the plants now in nft are taller and more bushy compared to the previous grow when i did the gp f1 in 6.5l pots with 6 weeks veg,

and yeh them roots have exploded,

Cracking job mate.

I am watching with interest, keep up with the updates for us :wink_kiss:

ATB Zimm.

thx zimmer, yeh will keep posting them weekly m8

Looking gd mate been pondering on wether to go hydro for next grow tired of watering already and only on my first grow. Gna keep an eye on this for tips and how the system performs

thx m8, hydro is excellent, what put me off of pots is the long veg times, and the pissing about every 2-3 days sat there watering.

with hydro, you do need to check every day or every 2 days atleast, and need to top the tanks up and adjust the ec/ph regulary.

• Like 4

thx chum

another update at day 5 flower, and day 7 flower

ok, at day 5 i trimmed all the bottom leafs, and fited my plant support system lol, basically its a piece of wood with string going across, this stops the plants from falling over.

gallery_35372_9228_169828.jpggallery_35372_9228_100375.jpg

so week 1 of flower completed, yep this week went that quick.lol

so heres the left side and right side, and a group shot

gallery_35372_9228_192200.jpggallery_35372_9228_65270.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_160857.jpg

close up of a few flowers forming, looks really pale, but its not, im using my camera on my phone.

gallery_35372_9228_70624.jpg

and another comparison shot of the roots a week later.

gallery_35372_9228_28101.jpg

gallery_35372_9228_98783.jpg

again, drained both tanks, refilled both with 40litres each using ionic bloom at 1.2ec, added 0.1ml per liter of rootbastic, 0.5ml per litre liquid silicon, ph down to 6.0ph added 20ml liquid oxy to both tanks, also giving 5ml oxy every day to each tank. topping and adjusting ec/ph when needed.

and whilst doing all this in my room, im also sa tthere enjoying a vape on my flowermate :thumsup:

gallery_35372_9228_12633.jpg

thats it for this week, thx for looking

• Like 7

Coming along very nicely mister :yinyang:

Why do you add more H2o2 daily?

Cheers Carpo

hi carpo,thx m8.

i use h2o2 as it adds extra oxygen, and also its a preventative to help keep pythium away, it basically oxidise's any pathogen it comes into contact with, so it cleans the roots and system.

• Like 2

Looking great mate.

Wish the roots on my nft grow would look like yours, they just will not take off :fear:

Atb Zimm.

• Like 3

Looking great mate.

Wish the roots on my nft grow would look like yours, they just will not take off :fear:

Atb Zimm.

thx zimmer.

yeh i just looked at your diary, i see what you mean about the roots, although they are spreading out abit better as its going on, and up above is looking nice and healthy.

the wrappers are supposedto be left on as it helps the blocks together. do you find the cubes fall apart without the wrappers on?

mind you i have heard before that the roots can sort of lock up into the cubes making the roots not want to spread out, perhaps this is whats happened.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 2

Very nice spanky :yep:

They seem to be growing very well and levelled. Keep it up mate, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

these was taken last night at 14 days into flower, another 4-5 weeks and i'll have a nice crop to come down.

ok this time its a group shot, as you can see its a pretty well filled up area. also been super cropping virtually every branch throughout this week aswell.

gallery_35372_9228_218570.jpg

close up of some of the flower developement

gallery_35372_9228_546770.jpg

another comparison of the roots 1 week later on, and the roots are still growing.

gallery_35372_9228_98783.jpggallery_35372_9228_32240.jpg

again drained both tanks, refilled both tanks with 60 litres each with ionic bloom with a ec of 1.2, added 0.1ml per litre rootbastic, 0.5ml per litre liquid silicon, ph at 6.0 and added 20ml of liquid oxy to both tanks, and adding 5ml of liquid oxy to both tanks every day. and also topping the tanks up and adjusting the ec/ph when needed which is usually daily.

thats it for this week chaps.

Edited by spankydemonkey
  • Like 8