JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

I've just read through the whole of this thread, there's a wealth of information in it! I try and read everything you write down on this forum man. Your no-bullshit-tried-and-tested methods are always to the point and spot on, as is evidenced by your superb plants.

Look forward to reading more my friend.

• Like 2

I've just read through the whole of this thread, there's a wealth of information in it! I try and read everything you write down on this forum man. Your no-bullshit-tried-and-tested methods are always to the point and spot on, as is evidenced by your superb plants.

Look forward to reading more my friend.

Hi Spider, cheers mate,you're a gent. Hope you're going on ok. I'm gonna let one of the cuttings get quite big in veg,then put it in a bigger 15ltr Airpot n' see what it does. The strain seems to have quite a short flowering time,suits me.lol. Atb.

Nice grow dude lovely plants Dutch Passion certainly know how to cook beans enjoy the harvest.

Hi mate,yep,well impressed with these. Easy to germ',veg n' flower. Lots of Tric's too. Thanx for the comment. Like you i love my Airpots. Atb.

• Like 1

Hi Spider, cheers mate,you're a gent. Hope you're going on ok. I'm gonna let one of the cuttings get quite big in veg,then put it in a bigger 15ltr Airpot n' see what it does. The strain seems to have quite a short flowering time,suits me. lol. Atb.

Yeah man all good here, got 6 ladies on the go at the minute, a mix of DP autos - Think Different, White Widow and Blue Auto Mazar. They're at 16 days at the minute and looking good. You can definitely see the improvement in the genetics between the older TD and the newer WW/BAMs though.

So you gonna be running this strain on the regs from now on?

• Like 1

Hi mate,

nice selection.You'll get some bigguns out of that lot. I'm back on regs for indoors. looking for a plot for some outdoor strains. If there's any dry land left.lol. Atb.

Hi mate,

nice selection.You'll get some bigguns out of that lot. I'm back on regs for indoors. looking for a plot for some outdoor strains. If there's any dry land left. lol. Atb.

Nice :) yeah I'm looking to do Regs next time. Heavily considering jumping on le band wagon and getting some UGORG beans, but first things first gotta finish this one up and move out of here! Good luck finding dry land mate, if the weather is anything like it is here down by you you're in for quite a challenge.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Hope we're all well.

A couple of pics of the new girls in the grow. Named after two great singers from the sixties'

who'd probably have been smoking the original Hazes. Janis Joplin n' Grace Slick

P7 as the name suggests is graceful two stemmed plant,having being nipped out once.

In this shot you can clearly see the Indica influence in the darker wide leaf at the forefront

of the pic.

gallery_80526_6686_114154.jpg

Quite a stretch again in the first 10 days of bloom.In a different medium too.more on that in a min'.

Here's P8 'Janis'

Nipped out x 3 to give a bushier plant. She's the stouter grungier of the two.

gallery_80526_6686_238941.jpg

You can see the three nipped out stems. I should've nipped them closer to the knuckle n' will do next time i tend 'em.

Because of a soil shortage,(should've got more in),both of the them had to be potted up in different soil mixes.

P7 is in 50/50 new n' used GT Alpha mix. While P8 is in 50/50 new Boibizz Light mix n' old Alpha mix.

To supplement both i've been feeding them with Formulex during their first week in bloom n' formulex

n' 1ml ionic grow now in their 2nd wk bloom. I can tell already that the stems are flimsier. It'll be interesting

to see what differences there are in their flowering because of this.

Lastly a shot of P3's under canopy. I've noticed the long stems on the fan leaves n' wondered

if this were a consequence of their enviro'.Or if it 's more to do with the Sativa element of the strain. Heads up anyone?

All her stems from bottom to top are bud covered. 8wks yesterday,i think she has another 10 days.

gallery_80526_6686_150876.jpg

The fan leaf stems are almost as long as the leaves themselves. In these last two wks P3 'Billie' is on 3ml per ltr ionic bloom n' .5ml per ltr Buddha's Tree PK 9/18. I'll stop feed in six days n' give her plain water for the last three days. There's no sign of over fert' so i'm hoping this'll be fine.

P4 'Benny' is coming down Sunday.

First generation cut' goes in then too.

A bit matter of fact this update. I've got a fair stash together now,so i'm trying to get myself off

prescription meds n' it's laid me a little low. All good though! Continual miss diagnosis led to me

being addicted to painkillers. Morphine etc. It's taken me threee years but i've managed to get down to Dehydrocodeine 90mg slow release twice daily.Man they're

a bitch to kick but has to be done. If i ever want to regain a sense of self.. lol. lol.

Like i say though it's all good.Weed has helped me kick alcohol n' baccy in the past n' it'll help me again now. The worst of it is muscle cramps which shouldn't last too long. So i'm banging the Bho. Vaping helping too.

Now i'm gonna skin up a fat one n' whack on some Jefferson Airplane.See how that White Rabbit's doin'.

Happy Grows All.

:)

e2a. swapped dual spec' to single spec bulb last wk/end.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 3

Hi cannybuzz, really like that you name your plants :)

Have you tried making some iso oil with good bud ? A healthy blob of it daily may help with stopping other meds, boosting your endocannabaniod system and you really do get amazingly good sleeps and I believe that it's healing powers ar far better than anything I have been given by a GP.

and as usual enjoying your diary, hope you nicley stoned and enjoy your self.... cheers shire :)

• Like 1

Hi @@shire,iso's on the to do list. Soon as i can. N' some nice hash hopefully. Where they're coming in one at a time,i'm having to save the trim up as i go. I'll wait til i've a fair amount n' do a bubble run n' some iso. I'm looking forward to doing the iso as it'll be my first go. The bho's nice n' strong. I've been smoking some of the first plant cropped today n' the taste is something else.Really thick berry taste n' the stone comes on in waves. I'm making flapjacks with some bud trim. They'll help til i can get the iso going. Ta for looking in mate. :)

• Like 1

Hi 420's.

The Soil.

gallery_80526_6686_77556.jpg

The ratios.

gallery_80526_6686_210267.jpg

'Growth Technology Alpha Mix'.

People say it's expensive but it's all relative. 3-4 plants per 50ltr bag. Do the maths.I'm not complaining.

This time round I've been using the GT range of nutes with their soil n' I'm getting good results. Not just

by yield but by quality too. The quality's the important factor for me.

Three bags will keep me going for a while but I've had a gap in the grow because it was late.I need

to make sure that doesn't happen again.

I've cropped P4 'Benny'.She's hanging now an will be ready for brown bags by the time the best specimen

P3 'Billie' comes down next wk/end

The first two cut's go in today n' I've kept two others that display the separate sativa n' Indica Phenotypes.

I may not keep these as mums 'cause of lack of space but will flower each of 'em n' see how they do

compared to the plants they were taken from. I'll start the first of the new seeds this week.

Smoking some of the JD's yesterday.I was struck by how thick n' full flavoured the smoke is.

Some smokes,good ones too,give a good taste of the weed but this fair coats the mouth with flavour.Berries but with

a thick pungent taste. Smooth on the exhale. Their are different hits too. The more indy' dom is a warm all over head n' body stone,while the more sat' dom comes on in waves,mildly trippier with third eye sweats,

Good Weed!!

• Like 1

1st Cuttings.

These are two of the cut's that i took from P3 'Billie'. Soil's here so best get on .

gallery_80526_6686_72747.jpg

'Billie's been in 12/12 for nearly 9wks so given 2-3wks to root,the cut's must be showing 6-7wks growth

under the T5. Not too bad for that lil' light. :yes: As you can see,I've tied one down to spread the branches,

let light in n' hopefully create even growth. I'll be doing the same with the other one. There's six growing

tips on each plus side branching,so there should be a fair few tops. :toldya:

Here's another shot of the trained cut'.

gallery_80526_6686_190420.jpg

I used laccy bands,fishing line n' spare Airpot pegs screwed in to the sides of the pot to tie the branches down.

I had a fair bit of the mixed old n' new soil i could use but I've got the new soil in now so the old stuff can be used

outside in the straight garden.(ain't it a shame that in UK it can't be openly grown),that's the way the cookie

crumbles though so best get on with it.Just as long as it's a canna cookie hey. lol.

While I was sorting these two,I took some cut's from the one i'm keeping as a mum n' @@Punta Roja,unless it was one of the other JD's that bled when i took cut's,i must've been dreaming when i said i saw them bleed red. I'll probably find that one may have,but I won't know 'til i take 2nd gen cut's from the other two pheno's i've kept. My apologies if i was wrong. Some three n' a half months on and the first cut's are in. We'll probably see these cut's make about 3oz min'. More than the majority of the plants themselves. That's a feature of the grow though. Where the space is the size of say an average interior door if laid on the floor with plants in pairs along it's length.Between 8-10 at a time. If i look for the space to provide between 20-30oz per 10 plants,each one has to give up 2-3oz. As it's perpetual,giving a plant every 2wks or so,(should be every one),the plants are to an extent held back. Why? Well,I could use bigger pots n' get bigger plants,but then remembering that each row of two plants gives up 4-6oz.If i put a bigger plant pot in,the extra diameter means i could only fit in four rows of single pots n' each plant would have to make the 4-6oz on it's own. I can't be sure of making that n' that's why i do it the way i do. I hope that made sense. P3 'Billie' is way bigger than any of the others,with the 'special Queen' cut' i have slotted in beside her. Another thing about covert,You have to make do with what you can.

Ah Diddums! lol.

• Like 4

Hi all,

I said a few posts back that I'd show the over fert' n' correction thereof.

The pic just about shows the over fert' displayed in the leaves that have a downward curl in the middle of 'em.

Also,the foliage is a dark green. I must've given plants 5 n' 6 a feed from the wrong bucket n' they maybe got

a feed that was meant for two that were finishing. So maybe 3ml ionic n' .5ml pk 9/18 instead of 1-2ml bloom n' 1ml

grow.It's taken 2wks of plain water just to bring them back to a more stable ec. Amazingly the two have not shown

a single sign of deficiency bought about by this long rinse. I put this down to the quality of the soil.Maybe the worm

castings in it,slowly releasing nutes?

P5 'Venus'

Side stem top.

gallery_80526_6686_101011.jpg

The leaves are very shiney too. Another sign of over fert'?

This next one's a shot of P6 'Freaky's main cola.

gallery_80526_6686_88568.jpg

See the bunch of leaves coming out of the side of the bud. Lopsided it is. lol. The cola is already the size of two that are a couple of weeks ahead. I'll have to watch for mould but if it makes it,it'll be a beauty. I mentioned that i've switched back to a single spec' hps from the dual spec'. I'm convinced that the dual spec' is adding time on to the grow. Maybe 1-2wks. The plants seem to carry on throwing out new growth. I'll see over the next 10wks how this affects the growth patterns.

I ordered myself a new pipe as a prezzie for making a thousand posts n' subscribing

Arrived today. A lovely Shire Pipe by @@Original Glass.

gallery_80526_6686_88976.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_97112.jpg

There's a nice lil' pocket pipe for my wife as well but she's not got it yet so no pic. May have done OG's head in with pm's n' emails.Sorry if i did! Keen to get toking was all. Thanks for doing a nice job. As you can see it didn't take long to fill it. Nice deep bowl means a good few lungfuls per bowl.

Just how i like it. Best get toking. lol.

Hope you all are! Happy Grows.!

:smokin::bong::haveadab:

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 5

.Plant 3.

'Billie'

(9wks)

Main Cola.

gallery_80526_6686_74012.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_10628.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_11197.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_114757.jpg

This 4th pic above is the 2nd Cola

Side Stem.

gallery_80526_6686_128291.jpg

N' the three stems pictured above.

gallery_80526_6686_57689.jpg

Nearly there. One more week.I think she'd have finished at 9 n'1/2 wks but the dual spec' pushed her that lil' further. I'll pull her at 10wks. I noticed the first signs of finishing a couple of days ago. She's starting to close up. The last of the pistils withdrawing into the calyx's. You can see the calxy's are spikey,more Sativa like. :yahoo:.Just how I like it! lol. lol.

..Happy Grows All..

• Like 5