JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Good stuff cannybuzz and the best of luck with your new strains, both sound great, especially like the sound of the Orange Hill Special :)

• Like 1

Hi 420s.

Today belongs to;

'BILLIE'

gallery_80526_6686_14864.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_91941.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_192215.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_97289.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo:

There are taller plants in the grow,there are tric'ier plants,but so far there haven't been any more like 'Billlie'.

That's a full sized guitar for scale. She really is a nice specimen imho.

I think her budz stink of fruit,raspberry,but i'm not that clever with aromas. lol. She's so oily!!

gallery_80526_6686_172295.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_143077.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_41921.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_218400.jpg

A bit more of a trim.

gallery_80526_6686_16283.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_21435.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_76099.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_92388.jpg

Pics sure as sh't don't do her justice. I gotta improve my camera skills. lol.

As i said she hasn't been the biggest n' a couple of her sisters coming next may have bigger nuggzier Indica budz

but none so far have had this structure. I've a feeling plant8 'Janis' may have the same growth pattern but it's early

days for her yet.

gallery_80526_6686_175725.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_112420.jpg

A few Oz maybe. 2.5-3, 70-84grms. A bit more than the others so far. I reckon it to be averaging close to 2oz per plant,but I like my fishing. lol. lol.so maybe a lil' less. :clown:

I'll put up all 'Billie's grow specs tomorrow if i get a chance,But that's me for now,a cuppa n' a spliff's well overdue. lol.

If you want me I'll be

gallery_80526_6686_116273.jpg

.Happy Grows.

:)

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 5

Hi All,

.The next chapter.

gallery_80526_6686_91027.jpg

Three of the four new seeds from Dutch Passion have germ'd in the tissue.One of the 'Orange Hill Special' didn't crack but i popped that into soil in an Airpot along with the other three anyway. I find that if a seed hasn't germ'd in tissue in 48hrs,if left it runs the risk of rotting. Rather than put the ready germ'd seeds into rootriot cubes set into soil in A'pots like last time,this time i put them(germ'd) straight into soil. I put one of each in GT.Alphamix n' the other in biobizz light mix. I wasn't sure if the alphamix may be to strong. Seems ok but I'll see This was a pleasing sight to start the day.

gallery_80526_6686_14865.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo:

Three outta four so far. The ungerm'd O.H.S. seed won't show yet,but it's still early doors.

The two 'Edge' seeds were the quickest to start,one having totally shed it's shell in 24hrs while

still in the tissue. Impressed i am.Yoda Styly. lol.

gallery_80526_6686_70290.jpg

Only the one O.H.S.(as I'll have to refer to the 'Orange' from now on),so far. The one that's through

was pretty quick,the other :g:. Let's say it' shy.

gallery_80526_6686_156629.jpg

If they grow into plants that produce Budz looking anywhere near these I'm happy!!

gallery_80526_6686_150378.jpg

That's a shot of P6 'Venus' at 7.5wks,one of the next 'Jorge's Diamonds' to finish.

YUM!!

Have a good day all.

• Like 3

Hey All :)

A late night update.

What with the new seeds starting and all,I thought a quick run through of the grow was called for.

----.My per(pet)ual grow. lol. Picture style.----

Orange Hill Special seed germ' take 2.

Take two seeds n' scratch 'em up to aid water penetration of the seeds coat.

gallery_80526_6686_105007.jpg

Give 'em a soak,over night this time.

gallery_80526_6686_25053.jpg

Once they've germinated,like these previous ones.

gallery_80526_6686_85950.jpg

Pot 'em up n' put 'em in to the veg space under a twin bulb T5 on 24/7.

gallery_80526_6686_178430.jpg

Once they're done vegging 21-28 days,bung 'em into the 12/12 cupboard with their mates in a perpetual sog.

Like with these 3 cut's from P3 'Billie' in the first third of the rectangular 12/12 space.

gallery_80526_6686_117465.jpg

After 2wks they'll move further in as this n' one beside it move further on in.

gallery_80526_6686_124189.jpg

All being well if the lil' ones survive the Canny' treatment,they'll grow into something like these.

gallery_80526_6686_164256.jpg

These two have got about another 10-14 days.

'Freaky'

Imho it's more Sativa Dom' The budz have a Ind' solidness appearance but are made up of lil' spikey calyx's.

Lovely colours starting.

gallery_80526_6686_32130.jpg

But will you have a look at this. lol. lol.

gallery_80526_6686_99356.jpg

The budz of this phenotype are more Indica. Really fat calyx's. :yes: This one's a Hash makers dream. Cut's have

been taken. lol. I don't think It'd take too long for the trim to mount up from this pheno'.

There we have it then, my grow.

Get in!

Hope we're all having a good one,whatever that one is. I think I'd best get some ice in.

:):)

• Like 4

....Ay up...

Day going well....still in me dressing gown listening to the footy.......

Cool man. My missus has ditched her dressing gown for a onezie.lol. most becoming. Hope you're enjoying the read mate. Just updating now.

Billie looks amazing some stonking buds on her mate enjoy the fruits :)

Hi Lovemaryj, ta mucker. The JD's are being a joy to grow. Could get messy now the other two are joining it.lol. Hope all's well with you today.

.'THE EDGE'.

(Hey @@DutchPassionTony n' the DP crew)

That's a cool name for a plant. Summons up pictures of teenage rebellion. James Dean,Nicholas cage.Life on the limit.

Hold on that's Charlie Sheen innit? lol. lol. If ever there was a rebellious soul,surely he's one. Must've got it from his old man Martin Sheen. He did a good hotrodder film when he was younger,where he avenged someone helped outta town in a less than sociable manner by the local badass sheriff. Can't remember the name of it. lol. Good film. Maybe 'Californian sumfink' Google it Canny'. I digress,get that a lot on these 'Diamonds.

These 'Edge' aren't hanging about. I potted this up with room to spare at the top of the pot so that as it grew i could then add soil to pot it a lil' bit deeper. Like so.

gallery_80526_6686_17670.jpg

See that redness at the very bottom of the stem.

A lil' bit more soil to wrap her up,a drizzle of water in an she should be good to go.

gallery_80526_6686_82332.jpg

I expect the stem'll still stretch a bit so I'll pot up deeper again when I repot to the 10ltr A'pot.

Back in the Jorge's camp, a cut,i think by the colour is from P5 'Freaky',(got muddled up, lol,),lime green n' despite the Indy leaf structure,more sat' like is ready to go into 12/12 some time this week.

gallery_80526_6686_147266.jpg

I've had to put the fourth cut that i took from P3 'Billie',which i was gonna keep as a mum into 12/12. There just isn't room in my T5 cupboard to keep a mum. So I took some 2nd gen' cut's from her,potted her on n' put her in to 12/12 today. Hre sister cut's already in 12/12 are going great guns.

First Summons n' now guns. Two words i dislike. I'll should choose my words more wisely. lol. lol.

.All good in the groom today.

• Like 1

Guest wackyweeder

Some cracking bud shots cannybuzz!

Looks like your all over it dude, Loves it....

Do you play clasical?

Looking forward to this diary....

Peace and stay High.... :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Hey @,

thanx for that mate. (DP) genetics seem to be able to handle my grow style. The Jorge's have taken all that i've thrown at 'em n' pulled through.No I don't play classical. Just self taught. Got a few guitars now. The one you can see in the pics had it's entire neck bust clean off. Found it in a mates garden after her kids had trashed it. Another mate,well talented at making guitars then fixed it up for me. Did the action on it n' now when it's warmed up it's got a lovely rich tone to it. I use it for picking n' playing blues mostly. It's a fair few years old now.Ta for looking in, hope all's well with you. :)