JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Ta @,I'll bear that in mind mate.the top of it is almost like a thistle as it's forming it's flowers.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

Hi fellow growers of the herb,

Plant 2,'Rise n' Shine' is cropped n' hanging. Taken early at 2 days short of 8wks,

although solid enough n' frosty,she's lighter than she could have been,

having been pulled up a week short of her prime. I'll put some pics up of her later.

Plant 1 'Wakey' is in her last week-10 days n' is a far a better representation of what this strain

can do.So we'll all have to wait for her to be unveiled.I say we,'cause i've seen how many views

this grow is getting. Hi shadow people, lol, I hope i don't fail ya'll.It ain't done til' it's jarred is it? lol. lol.

So,to wet our communual whistle n' keep us going here's a shot of plant 3 'Billie'.

I'm messing with the camera to try n' sort it for good pics of the finished plants.

I think 'Billie' is the best proportioned plant of the grow. showing neither the elongated

sat' dom colas of P1-'Wakey' nor the more stunted ind'dom' pheno' of P2 'Rise'.

She's a 1mtr tall Trichome covered bush of best budz.

Just a peek mind. lol.

gallery_80526_6686_147820.jpg

Just the top 'Canny'?

lol.

More next time!

Meanwhile P5 'Serena'( I see i reffered to her as P3 a few posts back,mistake,sorry),

anyway,she's the one with the odd flattened stem. From now on she'll be known as 'FREAKY'

after a comment @@dutch Tony made the other day.Most apt T' mate. lol.

She's formed a head like a thistle with slender spike like Sat' leaves.

The bud is flat like it's been cropped with grader's.

gallery_80526_6686_98870.jpg

I wonder will she produce a freaky JD high?

I'll just have to wait n' see.

.Peace.

:)

My son has been trying hard to find work,him n' his partner are expecting their first child.

Half way through writing this post a local restaurant rang to offer him a FULLTIME JOB!!

I feel blessed!!

'Om Mani Padme Hum'

Shatter here i come. lol.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 6

Hi Lungz,

ta mate,n' for those likes.got to do a big change around of grow spaces better extraction,another space.good to see you up n' about! Hope your grow's ok. :)

• Like 1

Ta @@Punta Roja,

I'm enjoying the distraction to be honest. Good way to re train my mind after the damage 'caused by long term oxygen depletion to the brain caused as my body sent extra oxygen to my lungz in their yrs long fight with my cancer.(Steady on Canny', lol, lol), Got so bad that i couldn't remember a film i'd watched an hr before.(don't mean to bleat,just a quick explanation.) All good now though, :yahoo::yahoo: amazing how fast the mind re orders itself.Like any muscle,given oxygen it works ok. lol. lol. Still have difficulty with information over load which is why i think i have trouble sourcing info on here. I'll be driving people nutty asking all the time. lol. The grow has always been my way of relaxing,go all zen when i'm in there. Love it. As natural a thing as breathing.Balance if you will. :yinyang: You can use conventional single bullet med's but i'm sure weed's scatter gun delivery is far more beneficial to the body as a whole. I think weed kept my body well enough to fight. So I'll try n' grow the best med's i can. n' hopefully doing the diary will help someone to do the same. I'm learning loads on here too,so the stone keeps getting deeper n' the high gets higher every day.lol. :)

• Like 3

Hi stoners n' med' users.

I wish i could recognize aromas better so i could guess what the type of sweet(confectionery)

P3 'Billie'.smells of-

gallery_80526_6686_147820.jpg

It's not quite the same as P1 'Wakey'.(strawberry hubabuba bubblegum,i think).

gallery_80526_6686_220508.jpg

It's another sweet I know,can almost taste it but i can't get it yet. It may be blackberry

bubblegum,but then,i think i can smell aniseed at the end of the inhale when i smell

the more Ind' dom plant 'Rise'. Rest of the family can only smell a cat pissy berry aroma. lol. lol.

What ever it is it's lovely!

'Wakey' is really starting to finish. Budz swelling n' getting well solid.

I'll bring her to the front of the grow tomorrow.easier to keep a proper check

on her.I've pushed nutes for the last few days n' can see slight dis colouration

in the very tops. Still mostly white fronds but she's closing up fast.

Could maybe be a few days more than i think.The micro' can do it's work tomorrow.

Then i'll know better how mature she is. I'm going to pull her as i see the first

amber tric's.Hopefully then she'll be 40/60 or so clear n' cloudy.

• Like 4

Hi @@anongrower n' @@shire,

I was gonna go n' lurk around the local sweetshop today see if i can't tie that sweet down. That'd be ok wouldn't it? lol. lol. lol. lol. Maybe not hey! Don't know about you but when a new plant/crop's nearly ready i get all a bit oo n a bit arhh! Fingers itching to get at it. Have a good day. :)

be sure to savour that scissor hash in the proper manner when the plant is down canny. Jorge's Diamonds is one that was selected largely for flavour, here is a quote from Jorge Cervantes (we name the variety after him) about the background to the selection of the genetics.

"I was the simple strain taster and selector. I was presented with several selections from DP. I chose the one I liked best. I went with my instinct and chose the sweet taste and aroma, smooth smoke and potent long-lasting soaring high. I also looked at the fact that this plant is easy to grow and very resilient, so that anybody can grow it successfully."

The flavour/aroma you are searching for may be fruit (Raspberry is a common aroma), or honey. Try getting stoned before you smell the plant, sometimes it can actually make it easier to tune in to the overlayering smells.

Here is the link to the rest of the original article about Jorge's Diamonds http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/strainstories/jorge-s-diamonds/

• Like 2

Hi Tony,

Raspberry!!! Well done that man!! That's it! i couldn't place it but that's the aroma that P3 'Billie' is giving off. I'll try P1'wakey' again,which i thought was starwberry.I May have been mistaken with the strawberry scent. I don't think i was though. As i said in earlier threads,i think i may have found seperate pheno's. Aromas- P1,sat' dom',strawberry, P2 ind' dom' wee,with(it may be honey/aniseed)after. P3 Sat'/Ind',raspberry. I've just given P2,'Rise',a final trim,(n' now have a pea sized piece of scissor hash :) ). I took some pics,of some budz,nice :yes: which i'm about to put up. Then i'm going to grab a couple of shots of Billie n' Wakey. Then,n' man i can't wait,i'm gonna roll a spliff of My first- :trumpet::trumpet: 'jorge's Diamonds'.Get that first idea of the smoke. Everything else is on hold.Today Canny will mostly be getting stoned. lol, lol.

I'll try and upload the pics of 'Rise's budz,(i say try 'cause i may be too mashed,lol.lol.) sorry for pic quality.

Have a good day all.

Hi---?. lol.

'Jorge's Diamonds'  (DP) fem

:clown:
More of that in a bit..... :)))
First some shots of the plants;
P3 'Billie'.
gallery_80526_6686_132981.jpg
Whoah!!
N' the star of the grow so far
P2 'Wakey Wakey'.
gallery_80526_6686_40983.jpg
gallery_80526_6686_179024.jpg
gallery_80526_6686_180019.jpg
gallery_80526_6686_41982.jpg
gallery_80526_6686_208489.jpg
N' the 12/12 cupboard today;
gallery_80526_6686_129817.jpg
Blimey my mouth's dry,slurp. lol. That's better.
'Billie's structually suited to the grow n' given she's the one with the 'Raspberry' aroma aswell,I think we may be one to a winner there. I have described Pheno's by firstly what i see in the growth.To say whether they are sat' or ind' dom at that early first view may be premature at this point,given that this a new strain for me. I've grown different sat'/ind' n' hybrid strains before though, n' like many of us have come to recognize their make up. Plants 1 n' 2 were the first to get the Canny' mis/treatment. lol. n' by the time P3 came into play I'd mostly sussed 'em out. That's probably why P3 'Billie shows more even growth. Having said that once thry started to mature i could still see the dominance of the pheno' by the structure of the budz. Regardless of Pheno' this is good bud. I tell ya why i think so after some MUNCHIES!!
:):)
  • Like 4