cannybuzz

'JORGE'S DIAMONDS'

[DUTCH PASSION]

.FEMINIZED.

27/10/13

gallery_80526_6686_121394.jpg

And away we go!

gallery_80526_6686_27328.jpg

@DutchTony @[Dutch Passion] kindly invited me to choose a variety of their seeds to do a diary,n' as you can see i've gone for a feminized strain. Dutch Passion n' Jorge Cervantes co produced

'Jorge's Diamonds'.

gallery_80526_6686_223880.jpg

The idea is to start two seeds every two weeks to build a ten plant perpetual sea of green.

After a good shake in a matchbox lined with sandpaper,to scarify the seeds coating,i popped the first two seeds into a glass of tepid water. two hrs later a gentle prod n' they sank to the bottom. a good result to the initial stage.

next,in to tissue. i do this because i can see whats happening to the germ'ing seeds. if i put them straight into soil after soaking i find that after a couple of days i'm concerned as to how they're doing. if there were a problem,i wouldn't know for a four or five days. using the tissue method,i'm on top of it n' get good results. just take care when handling the newly sprouted seedling is all.

gallery_80526_6686_198626.jpg

I started the seeds at 8.30pm sunday27/10/13,shaken n' placed in glass of water.

in tissue by 10.30 the same night.

first seed had cracked n' shown taproot by 2.30pm the following day.the 28th. [18hrs].that's quick for me.

I left them for the rest of the day n' night,then yesterday the 29th,i placed them,delicately into 'rootriot' cubes n' potted both up into small airpots.

The reason i put them into cubes n' not straight into soil is because i find it keeps them secure n' gives them a good base before their roots spread out into the wider pot.

Today sees them as in the above pic.amongst some cuttings you can see the two new seed pots. one seedling has shown clear of the cube n' the other is still in its sandwich bag propagator. three days from opening the pack n' the adventure begins!

Come along for the ride if you've a mind to. it'll be a long one. the sog takes 14wks from germination 'til the first plant is harvested n' 24wks 'til the last of the ten seeds offers up its fruits.

The Jorge's Diamonds will be joining on to the end of a sog that is already in place. as shown in the next pic.

gallery_80526_6686_61431.jpg

From front to back they're Afghan Kush,Lemon Skunk n' Green Love Potion.

Why not just grow a crop at a time?

Apart from being a stoner,i'm also a medical user of cannabis n' i find myself in a position where its best to have some close at hand.

The object of my grow is to supply me with that continuous crop. one plant per week.each giving between 2 n' 3oz sometimes more. This is the theory. Doesn't always work out.because of different flowering times when running different strains,gaps appear in the schedule.once up n' running though it's a good way of keeping yourself in weed,n' once all the JD's are through it'll be ticking over nicely.

Details of my grow can be found on my profile page. essentially its an organic grow.soil in 10ltr Airpots under a 600w dual spec hps in a small space.

I'll be adding the next two seeds in a fortnight n' i'll keep a regular update going.

Please feel free to join in with any tips,oaths,good or otherwise.they're all welcome.

In a 'Babylon Free Zone' weed is growing!

:yahoo:

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 9

Good luk man

Hi @@trichead,not much to see for a while.ta for looking in. :)

Jorge Cervantes seems to be everywhere these days.

good luck :yinyang:

Hi, @.ta mate,yeah he's popular alright. i first came across him when asking a mate for advice,he recommended the Bible.Thought he'd found religion but of course he meant Jorge's Book- 'Marijuana Horticulture The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible'. That,Softsecrets n' UK420 have improved my growing no end. When the chance to grow out some of his n' DP's seed collaboration came up i thought i'd see where he's at. @@dutch tony' reckons i'm in for a treat. :) I'm looking forward to some more quality weed. atb. :bong:

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 1

id recommend his book to anyone. he has some good videos on utube too some monster plants in humbolt. is he also working with CBD crew do you know. whats jorges diamond like does it have a description / flowering time

• Like 1

id recommend his book to anyone. he has some good videos on utube too some monster plants in humbolt. is he also working with CBD crew do you know. whats jorges diamond like does it have a description / flowering time

Hi mate,there's a good review on Dutch Passions Website. a link to the original grow on here. the grow time listed is 8.5wks but i'll let 'em go to nine n' ten wks to get a higher then heavier stone. i'll adjust the timings if needed after the first few come through. it's mostly indica,useful to me medically,[cbd] with a bit of sativa for the high.80/20. i'll be trying to find the best phenotype to my liking. I'm unsure as to his connection to the cbd crew.he works with softsecrets,so i'm sure they're well aquainted.good people in my book. the fact that a grower at the top of his game is prepared to put his name to a strain qualifies it for me. i'm sure it'll be a goodie.lol. :)

• Like 1

Dude you are gonna love these!

I grew Jorges diamonds last grow and its lovely!

I fucked up my grow but still got lovely nugs that looked like they had been dipped in sugar!

You'll see why they call it diamonds! lol

All the best with these mate I'll just park meself in the corner and watch if that's ok

You won't be disappointed with the stone either, it put me on my arse, I feckin love it!

Saving up for more beans myself and these are top of my list!

Good luck

• Like 2

Cheers @@themanwithnoname,that's the first contact i've had from someone who's grown 'em. Dipped in sugar! I like sugar,sugar's good. sugary tric's.nice.lol. thanx for the imput. i'll try to keep it entertaining. :bong:

• Like 1

I'm on my tab 3 and cant put pics into posts but in my gallery there's a whole folder with pics of them in. Frosty as fuck at 4 weeks flower!

• Like 1

I'm on my tab 3 and cant put pics into posts but in my gallery there's a whole folder with pics of them in. Frosty as fuck at 4 weeks flower!

very nice mate! hash it is then.lol.lol. all three of the other strains in my grow are very tric'y. i'm vaping the 'Green Love Potion' at the moment.lovely.[samsara seeds] great parental line,worth a look at on their site.good producer n' good all round stone. :haveadab:

• Like 1

These are nice and easy to grow great smell also

hi,i've found this to be the case with each of their strains i've tried. one of the reasons i chose to do this diary was to show the ease with which DP strains can be grown. ta for looking in mate. :)

Hi cannybuzz good luck with these, fancy some myself. I am doing DP at the mo and all is good. Looking forward to see your continuous grow

cheers Shire

• Like 1

Hi cannybuzz good luck with these, fancy some myself. I am doing DP at the mo and all is good. Looking forward to see your continuous grow

cheers Shire

Thanx Shire mate, the 2nd seed showed itself last night.both 2cm in 72hrs. so it's 11/10.lol. for germination.there's a good review on DP's site. Which are you doing? :)

Thanx Shire mate, the 2nd seed showed itself last night.both 2cm in 72hrs. so it's 11/10. lol. for germination.there's a good review on DP's site. Which are you doing? :)

Nice one :) Dark Delight, WW and Mazar. Again a really like the sound of your JD's.....

• Like 1