cannybuzz

Ready...

gallery_80526_6686_127458.jpg

Steady........

gallery_80526_6686_118328.jpg

Spliff!

gallery_80526_6686_53544.jpg

Weed gets better with age. True from seed to bud in the growing process'

true too from wet to dry. Within reason,the longer you you dry it ,the better it is.

This weed is just dry enough to smoke but still needs burping n' curing,bit like a baba.

Taking this into account,I took a bud,beat it around the back,n' ground it up. Ogre styl.y

N' the 1st Jorge's Diamonds' smoke test began'

A dry toke first to taste it;

'Berries'

....it isn't citrus,i've just been doing Lemon Skunk recently,

i can tell the difference straight away. It isn't fresh like that it's sweeter,richer.

I got a Chrome clipper lighter for xmas,weighty in the hand. Best spark it then:)

Ttsuooo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:yep:

A big draw,right in,hold--out,a good cloud hangs in the air. It's young but still,it's not green.

I'm surprised,yeah it's a bit ammonic but i suspect that's got more to do with the drying than the

herb itself.It's not harsh either. I don't cough...A few more tokes. I'd waited out the early morning,

lunchtime,wanting to clear my head a bit from last night,give it some chance of being recognized

above the skunk,the GLP,the AK. I had to get on n' sort the grow out,so i took the spliff with me.

I like to try a new smoke out with a spliff. It's how i've always done it. From my baccy days.

Sure a pipe a bong,vape would give a better taste n' aroma.Even though i'm pure now(oh no you not),i still prefer to test with a spliff of pure bud because it gives me a chance to get to know the herb as it's coming on,rather than wham,hammered,ooer,where's m' shadesi can't,,what- oi!.. lol. lol.

which can sometimes be the result of an over indulgence in a good weed.

Off to the grow station i went. A new vinyl press of 'L.A. Woman' in hand. Lock the doors,

deck on,music up.....

:clown:

My head felt warm first..nice n' quick too.I'd only had a few tokes.I carried on toking as i worked.

Tidying up,sorting the plants,green light on,take some pics of 'Billie' n' Wakey'. By the time 'Riders On The Storm' comes on I'm high! Head n' body,warm n' light,i'm impressed! An impressive high. lol.

Sorry,couldn't stop myself. This is how ithe stone

• Like 4

Hi, I don't know what's happened but the last half of that smoke report post has dissappeared.f'ck!! it was a long one too. Only this half's been auto saved too. Oh well. I'll have to ask a mod in the morning.ARGH!lol.lol.

• Like 1

Hey all,

oh well,that's a pity,hope it can be retrieved from the ether. lol. I'll try n' get the hit over in less words. The weeds a good up hit,no couchiness at all. The hit can be physically felt in both head n' body,head warm,body light. The mind is lively but not racing,a calm awakeness if you like. The high lasts too. The smoke even at this early stage is smooth,n' will improve with a cure. Some weeds are no good, smoked n' soon forgotton, this isn't one. If you like a smoke that get's you high,keeps you there n' let's you go about your day with a smile on your face you'll like Jorge's Diamonds. Hit it a bit harder n' the smile gets bigger as the body loosens,relaxed n' the mind anxiety free plays around with ideas that form a cue behind your eyes. :eek:

Like a lot of us long term tokers I've got a bit of a tolerance.After a few tokes i felt this n' it continued to build into a good stone n' after all that's what we want at the end of a grow, a weed that makes the grow worthwhile.This one was definitely worth the trouble.

I'll do another report once it's cured.

Skins!!

:)

• Like 2

Hi,

Here's a couple of pics of the budz from P2 'Rise' the plant i've been talking about.

Hung n' first trim

gallery_80526_6686_49228.jpg

Trimmed,

gallery_80526_6686_259514.jpg

The Tops

gallery_80526_6686_222675.jpg

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 3

Hi,

just to let you know,the last half of that smoke report is gone for good. :( Sorry @@DutchPassionTony it was an in depth review too. I'll use mic' word n' copy n' paste in future. That's not a very good start! P1 'Wakey' has thrown out a couple of nana's at the very top of the colas.Only on one or two. I know they'll prob' be sterile,but with other plants coming along,i'm going to take her out 1 day short of 9wks. I checked the tric's last night n' they're clear n' cloudy,(like our weather. lol.) Her feeds were organic so there's no need for a flush.Even so,i gave her 2ltrs plain water last night,will do the same tonight n' then take her down tomorrow.

'Jorge's Diamonds' (Dutch Passion) fem 8.5wks

Doesn't matter about the water in her,that'll help slow her drying process in the first few days. My grow's covert,consequently things can only be done as best they can be in an area that can be at any moment entered by officialdom. So far so good. :wassnnme: .The drying box is above the grow,connected to the extraction system n' once they've been hung, this positioning can make the dry a bit quick.Therefore the excess water plays an essential part in the drying process,makes it ok n' the finished product is good.That's all that matters. Were i The bud man out of 'Nice Dreams',but i ain't Mr.Lizard. lol. Even though the spliff i'm enjoying is very niceeeeeeeeeee!! lol. lol.

Have a good day all. :)

• Like 3

Hey all,

It's slowly dawning on me that given this is a perpetual sog with plants coming out one after another,that it's gonna be impossible to keep my diary entries down to a Sunday report. They're gonna be popping up all the time,especially up until the first eight have gone through. I had planned to do a run of JD cut's after the plants but with new strains arriving soon from DP,'ill prob' be putting them through together. As different plants n' aspects of the grow come to the fore i'll be posting up the details.

The Details. lol. lol.

P1 'Wakey' the next out.

gallery_80526_6686_111551.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_90181.jpg

This is one of the four vegging cut's I took from P3 'Billie'. It's in a 4" Airpot.

her four growing tips nipped out to give her eight growing tops.

gallery_80526_6686_87825.jpg

N' the roots

gallery_80526_6686_20444.jpg

Two plants n' three cut's waiting their turn in the queue. Nice n' orderly mind' no shoving. The best of the four cut's now sit's in the corner of the T5 cupboard,looking like she owns the place.

Best call her Mum!

• Like 3

Hi Tony mate,

thanks for that comp'. I'm doing me best for us mate.Shame about that smoke report. I think you'd have liked it. The scissor hash is mounting up.I'll put a pic up when there's enough of it.That won't be long then. lol. Gorgeous! Trim for dry sift n' bubble will be kept n' an extraction tube is in the pipe line for some nice shatter. I'm going for the full range of weed,hash n' oil,(bho n' qwiso) that this strain will produce:) P3 'Billie's gonna be the star!

gallery_80526_6686_132981.jpg

Have a good wk/end mate.

• Like 2

Hey people,

'Wakey Wakey'

Just drying.

These shots pick out the trichomes as white patches in the bud.

They're smothered in them.

gallery_80526_6686_65049.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_55954.jpg

Different budz to 'Rise n' Shine'.More sat' feather like than Indica nugz but still solid. Tric's were 50/50ish clear n' cloudy. Should be hazier. I should've noticed the haze element by the way my head although feeling the Indica stone,remains clear not muddled.

It'll be the haze that gives that soaring high Jorge's mentions. Because she's got more sativa to her,I think that element will be more noticeable in P1 'Wakey' .

I'll let you know at the weekend.

• Like 2

Hey @@Punta Roja,

Royal Green if that was in jest. lol,but a reddy brown when tipped as the released cannabinoids oxidize is the reality. Are you gonna be putting pics up of that 'Gold? I haven't seen a big Sativa for a while.

Edited by cannybuzz