JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Hi @@ritch,ta mate,that's kind of you to say. I'm going to pot up those cuttings next.Then pot on two of the plants that are vegging,ready for 12/12. Hope your grow's going well. atb. :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I hope you've had a good Xmas.

Just taking 5 to do a quick update on the cut's. I love this time of year,but the grow won't grow itself,n' so

here's the 4 cut's i took

gallery_80526_6686_152413.jpg

from 'billie',potted up n' looking fine. I've got 2 JD's to pot on tomorrow then that's it for a few days.apart from an AK i've let go to 10wks for a mate with MS. Calms his leg spasms n' lets him get a better nights kip. 'ill crop that before bed tonight.

And with that,I'm off to get mashed up big time.

Happy grows

:)

edit to say: i meant to post this yesterday,must've been too mashed.lol.n' didn't post it

n' it got saved 'til now. What am i like.lol.

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 2

Hi canny looks like things are going well dude!

Can you see why they called it diamonds yet!

lol

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

I fooked mine up so they didn't reach their full potential!

Still hammered me but could have been sooo much better if I hadn't been so pig headed!

Learning curves...don't you just love them?

Atb

Hi @Manwithnoname mate, hope you've had a good'un. Now the germings finished i'll concentrate more on the main cupboard. There are some nice colas forming n' i reckon a close up pic should indeed show the diamonds. The first two in have gone for it.both supercropped n' i've had to tie n' bend over the longest stem on 'Wakey' as it wouldn't stop stretching. lol. It's not a prob' but means i have to apply a bit of bondage. lol. The 3rd plant in,which i've taken cuttings from is different.more indica in structure n' more suited to my grow. I'll give them a good going over tonight n' report back on tric's n' aroma. The two that i radically topped,leaving just the bottom two sets of sidestems have recovered n' are already to be potted on n' moved into 12/12. 'Rise'(plant 2),is producing nice fat budz already. Did you notice a much more indica dominant phenotype mate? I like the sentiment above your avatar by the way. :)

• Like 1

@@cannybuzz can't really remember! lol

All of mine were very stretchy. I didn't top or train them and didn't bother stripping the bottoms and I ended up with 6' christmas trees!

They at least doubled during flower, to the point I had to take the parabolic out to stop them burning and go with the bare bulb.

Cracking smoke as well! Very indica stone despite the sativa look to them.

If you wake and bake with this then don't make any plans for that day! lol

I just wish they did these in regs as I wouldn't mind some pollen to chuck on other plants!

Atb

• Like 1

Thanx for getting back to me man',two of mine trebled in height during the stretch n' must be 5-6'.i've just been taking pics.I'll post them soon.

• Like 1

Update: wks 8/9 veg-wks 4/5 bloom.

The Tric's are clearly visible in this shot of one of 'Rises' colas.

gallery_80526_6686_96106.jpg

She's got the fattest budz so far.

This one of 'Wakey' shows a slimmer more Sativa like growth.

gallery_80526_6686_107579.jpg

But she's not so tric'y yet.

I thought i'd include this pic of my T5 cupboard as it shows the stage those two were at only 7/8wks ago.

gallery_80526_6686_149401.jpg

From right to left they're; 2 JD seedlings,4 JD cut's,2 JDs vegging n' 2 green love potion mums.

Two of the JDs will be potted on n' put into 12/12 in the next couple of days.

'Til next time atb n' happy grows!

• Like 4

.Update.

Jan' 1st 2014.

gallery_80526_6686_185030.jpg

12/12

'Wakey Wakey'- 5wks-4ml Bloom+pk 9/18+bloom stim.

'Rise n' Shine'-5wks-4ml Bloom+pk 9/18+bloom stim

'Billie' 3wks-2ml bloom+ pk9/18+bloom stim

'Benita' 2wks- 2ml grow+root stim

'Sarena'- 1wk-2ml grow+root stim

'Venus'-1wk-2ml grow+root stim

T5 Cupboard.

2 JD seedlings-plain water

4JD cut's-plain water

+ Other mums

The beginning of 2014 see's the grow starting to take shape as all but two JD's are now in 12/12.

'Wakey' n' 'Rise' are totally different to each other.Wakey at back left has long thinner sativa type budz,

with no real tric'ing as yet.While Rise on the right,has much fatter,tric' covered nugz.

Apart from their positions in the grow,their regime has been identical.I may have to re veg Rise.

'Billie' n' Benita',who's tops can just be seen forefront,again,are different to each other.

Billie like Rise,is stockier while Benita is lankier like Wakey It's Billie that I've taken cuttings from.

Once those cuts are growing on i'll have a better idea whether Billies structure is a result of the

T5 enviroment,(root management,temps etc),or Phenotype. I'm hoping it's the latter. lol.

As can be clearly seen the canopy is all over the show,when doing a perpetual grow.

150-180cm plants down to 30cm ones in the same space means having to prop most up on other

pots to maintain an even canopy. Oh well,needs must. These pots can cause light blockage

to the lower stems of taller plants beside them.This however isn't really a prob' as i'd be

trimming the lower branches anyway,so they're self managing the lower parts of taller plants for me. lol.

Once Wakey n' Rise are done the canopy will even out as only the shorter plants will be left in the grow.

I let the first two get to 30cm at 4wks before flipping them to 12/12. All the others have gone in at 10" max.

Even then the taller ones had to be radically topped.The two remaining seedlings in the T5 space,

i can already tell are the lankier of the two types that have shown so far. one should go into 12/12 sunday,

the next,the Sunday after. By then i think 'Rise' may be done. Can't wait to try them!

For one reason in particular 2013 was a good year for me as a grower. I joined 420!!!!

gallery_80526_6686_139476.jpg

I hope 2014 proves to be just as good.

Happy New Year all.

Happy grows

n'

Free The WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeD!

:hippy: :bong: :smokin:

• Like 4

.Weekly Update.

'Wakey' Day 40

gallery_80526_6686_224759.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_129751.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_207599.jpg

She's a lovely healthy plant. Just not Tric'y. Whereas 'Rise' at the same age is covered in them.

gallery_80526_6686_226350.jpg

gallery_80526_6686_115258.jpg

'Rise' is a more indica dom' plant. Tric' covered big fat nugz. Nice!

The PK 9/18 goes up to .5ml(point 5ml not 5ml) today for their last 2wks. They're beginning wk 7 in 2 days. I think 'Rise' will be done at 8 n' 1/2wks. 'Wakey' may go longer.

The next shot is of 'Wakey' again. Because of her height,she's showing signs of heat stress.

gallery_80526_6686_186711.jpg

Notice the way the edges of the leaves are turned up.That's the sign of it. It's not too bad but needs keeping an eye on. At this stage of budding,as they're starting to fatten up,there's a risk of bud rot. As the plant draws excess water up to the tops to combat the heat stress,so the risk of rot is increased. I'll try bending the stems to get 'em a bit of relief.

Here's some of cuttings i took from plant 3 'Billie'.

gallery_80526_6686_176645.jpg

They took really easily n' i've already topped 'em. I'll keep one as a mum

gallery_80526_6686_80740.jpg

n' put the rest into the grow after the last 2 seedlings of the 8 original seeds. The last seedling can be seen far right in the cuttings pic.

I've gotta pick up some more soil on Tuesday,then I'll pot on plant 7 into her final pot 'n put her into 12/12. The last one will follow in 7-10 days time. A week or so later n' the first plant will be finishing. I'm amazed at how fast this time has gone. Doesn't seem that long ago that i was germ'ing the first seeds.

I think this AK bud is tric'y.

gallery_80526_6686_83628.jpg

but judging by how tric'y 'Rise' is,i reckon the Diamonds are really gonna be something more.

Peace n' Pipes.

• Like 3

@@themanwithnoname n' @@shire, cheers for looking in,hope you've had a good Christmas season. I can't wait for these to finish,they're going ok so far. Hope your grows are ok. I haven't been looking in like i should. I'll do better this year. Cream of the crop nominee hey shire.well done mate. Keep up the good work. :bong:

Hi cannybuzz, they all coming on a treat mate , will be watching closely as I may have a go at these jds this year.

Cheers shire

• Like 1

Hi Shire,ta for the post,it's all a bit uneven but i'm sure i've isolated a shorter pheno,plant 3 'Billie',which i've taken the cuttings from. I'll be highlighting her more over the coming weeks. She has a much shorter distance between internodes n' a quick rub of the leaves gives off a good strong smell. atb :)

• Like 3

coming on well hey canny? The should all be pretty frosty by the end, enjoy the coming weeks

A little bit better than my attempt, eh Tony?

lol

I'll be having another bash at these soon, they're my wifes favourite!

• Like 1