JORGE'S DIAMONDS/Orange Hill Special/The Edge[A joint venture]

cannybuzz

Very interested in these cannybuzz,would say they would be great in a scrog, one of my top 2 for next grow White Widow or these in scrog :)

Good Luck

• Like 1

Very interested in these cannybuzz,would say they would be great in a scrog, one of my top 2 for next grow White Widow or these in scrog :)

Good Luck

Hi mate,i'm getting good feedback about these.fingers crossed.lol.Hope yours work out ok. :)

• Like 1

Wakey Wakey,Rise n' Shine.

gallery_80526_6686_137726.jpg

No,that's not a call to the day. it's the names of the first two outta the pack.

Day 5.

They were both through by the evening of day three,i kept the 2nd one,'Rise n' Shine',under a sandwich bag for its first day as it was only just through.then yesterday pulled the bag off n' germination is complete. very impressed with the ease with which they started.so much so,n' i know it's a bit early on in the game,but they can have 11/10 for this stage :thumsup: , lol.

The rest as planned will be out of the pack at 2wkly intervals,two at a time. Twins if you like.hence the use of the twin word term for these two.

'Wakey' on our right is the matriarch of this lil' herd n' will watch over her siblings as they join the grow over the next 10wks.Having cracked open at 15hrs i can't see her being beaten in the germ'ing stage but given the undoubted quality of these seeds,i reckon she'll have to do well to keep the number one spot. lol.

Herd? what is the correct term for a small group of weed plants? it's early-ish n' i'm stoned. lol. lol.

They're taking their first indoor sun.let's see how they go.

Happy Grows all. :smokin:

• Like 2

I'm on my tab 3 and cant put pics into posts but in my gallery there's a whole folder with pics of them in. Frosty as fuck at 4 weeks flower!

Yey TMWNN.............just had a look at the Georges diamond pic in gallery bro............was wondering, what the post stretchEC was you where using on them ??.................did you pk 13/14 them in last 2-3wks bro ??.........AM...

No,that's not a call to the day. it's the names of the first two outta the pack.

Day 5.

They were both through by the evening of day three,i kept the 2nd one,'Rise n' Shine',under a sandwich bag for its first day as it was only just through.then yesterday pulled the bag off n' germination is complete. very impressed with the ease with which they started.so much so,n' i know it's a bit early on in the game,but they can have 11/10 for this stage :thumsup: , lol.

The rest as planned will be out of the pack at 2wkly intervals,two at a time. Twins if you like.hence the use of the twin word term for these two.

'Wakey' on our right is the matriarch of this lil' herd n' will watch over her siblings as they join the grow over the next 10wks.Having cracked open at 15hrs i can't see her being beaten in the germ'ing stage but given the undoubted quality of these seeds,i reckon she'll have to do well to keep the number one spot. lol.

Herd? what is the correct term for a small group of weed plants? it's early-ish n' i'm stoned. lol. lol.

CB, hi m8.................good work on the germ scarification, it dose help water ingress, i sometimes put a couple of drops of canna rizotonic just to stim roots in early life of germ.

The name of a group of plants the samr genus is "Plantae" a group of sellected differentiated strains is "Cohort" of plants Higher terrestrial plants..........a Cohort of Dutch Passion phylum's....!!.......good luck bro....AM

• Like 1

Day 5.

CB, hi m8.................good work on the germ scarification, it dose help water ingress, i sometimes put a couple of drops of canna rizotonic just to stim roots in early life of germ.

The name of a group of plants the samr genus is "Plantae" a group of sellected differentiated strains is "Cohort" of plants Higher terrestrial plants..........a Cohort of Dutch Passion phylum's....!!.......good luck bro....AM

Hi @@AutoMaster,that's me educated. today for your delictation we have a Cohort of plants in the grow.lol.nice one mate.ta for replying. i've started the seedlings in rootriot cubes in small Airpots.i've some B.A.C.root stim that i usually give at 3-4wks if needed.they normally fill out the 4" dia' Airpots ok n' i give them the stim as i pot on to 9 or 10ltr Airpots as they move into the 12/12 space. any tips always greatly appreciated. atb :)

• Like 1

Yey TMWNN.............just had a look at the Georges diamond pic in gallery bro............was wondering, what the post stretchEC was you where using on them ??.................did you pk 13/14 them in last 2-3wks bro ??.........AM...

Hi @@AutoMaster I'm a soil grower so don't know about ec but the reason they stalled was chronic underwatering and feeding! I'm surprised they didn't die.

I should be banned from keeping plants for 5 years due to abuse lol

• Like 2

Hi, in quite new here, but not too new to growing, been growing my own for 5 years, tried around a dozen strains, and been doing jorges diamond for about 2 1/2 years, you will love this plant.

what i found mine to love -

coco professional

canna a&b

cannazym

canna boost

rhizotonic

they took a heavy feeding regime well.

also do really well with some supercropping and harsh lollipopping.

9 plants, 4 weeks of veg, 8 weeks of flower, under 1200w hps, finish up about 1.6 metre

cropped 950g bone dry bud.

its a beautiful smoke straight after drying, but after 3 months of curing it has the most beautiful fruity taste and one of the best smelling weeds i have come across. Enjoy it mate.

• Like 1

Hi @@Shamengrows, ta for looking in,if you spotted this diary n' it prompted your first post,then that's another big hint as to how special these JD's are.ta for the report,good info. have you let any go longer than 8wks? or are they well finished by then?only i was gonna let them go to 9-10,but have since read of some finishing in 7 n'1/2wks. i go by the look of the plant n' the tric's anyway but it would be good to get an early heads up. i'm using Growth Technology's range of soil n' nutes along with 'Buddha's Tree pk9/18 n' some b.a.c. stims n' biosillicon. great yeilds with taste n' good tric' production. i've used all canna before with good results n' others too but have sorted a good grow with this range for a while now. atb. :)

Regards finishing times, i have had jd#1 finish @ 6.5 weeks, i never ran them more than 8 weeks.

and yeah, been a member here for a bit, but i never post. Just saw this diary and thought i had to let you know how much of a treat you are in for.

• Like 2

Regards finishing times, i have had jd#1 finish @ 6.5 weeks, i never ran them more than 8 weeks.

and yeah, been a member here for a bit, but i never post. Just saw this diary and thought i had to let you know how much of a treat you are in for.

Ta for getting back to me mate,that's good to know about the times. I'm running them in Airpots which i've found because of their compact root system,give a good early finish. never post? good positive feedback should be heard more often.Hope you do more.lol. i'll try n' do a good job. atb :)

• Like 1

I keep meaning to do a diary, building new rooms mid december, once that's up ill do a diary finally. I really should post, its a great community on here, i just read so many posts and never get round to posting, but your Jorge diary inspired me.

ps, in airpots i would expect a good chance of being finished in 7 weeks.

pps, also found jorges don't like wet feet, got a funky smell a few times till i sat the pots on upturned saucers, no more smell.

all the best mate.

• Like 2

Ta for that,look forward to your grow.pull up a chair n' we'll see how fat we can get these budz in the time. lol.atb

Edited by cannybuzz

'JORGE'S DIAMONDS'

WEEK 3

--------------

-------

-

They're up n' running!

gallery_80526_6686_12726.jpg

Hi, plants 1 n' 2, ''Wakey' n' 'Rise'' have had a good start. plant 1,'wakey' on the right is just ahead but both are well proportioned.as wide as they are tall,if not more so,with thickening stems n' side shoots showing.

gallery_80526_6686_174693.jpg

You can see a stain on the leaf to the bottom right.i think it's a drip from some grow nute water that i'd fed the cuttings that are growing beside our girls.Neither of the seedlings have been fed yet.they're in 'Growth Technology-Alpha mix. i usually mix up some soils but for this diary i want to keep everything the same for all the plants as they come through.so they're all getting the same nutes,medium n' enviroment. i know from previous grows that the roots easily fill this size pot in 4wks but am toying with the idea of leaving these n' then giving the next 2 rootstim at this stage[2wks] to see if there's a difference when i open the pots up to repot.

The first pair with the 2nd set through germ'ing in tissue having already been scarified.

gallery_80526_6686_131874.jpg

I put the seeds in a glass of water at midday today n' with a prod to break the surface tension,they'd sunk by 2.30pm. cool! they're in T5 cubboard now n' all being well,should be through tomorrow.

gallery_80526_6686_88033.jpg

Along with assorted clones,the 2 JD'S. Yeah,i know,the shade could do with a wipe. lol. you can see the stems better in this. i don't have a fan in this small space. air is drawn through the space through a cf n' up to an extractor fan that also serves the main grow space.so there is a through flow of air but if anyone finds their seedlings are weak,a small fan running would help to strengthen seedlings stems.[not directly at 'em mind,bounced off the walls works best i find]. I have one but in this situ' i already know the plants are ok without.

There we have it then. 2wks in,'Wakey Wakey' n' Rise n' Shine' are looking good to me n' the next 2 seeds are stirring in their shells.

any n' all observations,opinions n' comments welcomed,but don't be too harsh. lol. lol.

atb n' happy grows all. :)

Edited by cannybuzz
  • Like 3

a nice steady start canny! Looking good. All the airpot grows that I see seem to do pretty well, so good luck and enjoy the grow

• Like 1