Uploading Images

Administrator

tanks 4 the help yesterday...i don't see where i cna change the title of my diary- is it possible to do.

alos even although DWC is part of the title of my diary if I search in forums for DWC nothing comes up at all- eh??

OK I finally got it. resized my pic and uploaded successfully my first. Quite proud, thanks for the help.

ive created a album but i cant seem to open it to add pics and cant add another album and also i cant delete the ablum either, help please.

Edited by madgiz
multi quote

ive created a album but i cant seem to open it to add pics and cant add another album and also i cant delete the ablum either, help please.

Click on your name, then My Gallery, then click on milss1908's photos and you will see the new image button.

Edited by madgiz
multi quote

I have a question about images. I have uploaded them to my gallery ok, posted them into a post ok, but they are huge pics in the post so i wanted to make them into thumbnails so people can click to open. I have seen how to make pics appear as thumbnails by adding tn_ into the bb code........but when i go back to my post with the massive pics i can't edit the post....you get me?

How do i edit pics once posted to make them into thumbnails?

Plus once pics have been uploaded can i delete them from my pc?

Thanks in advance

Dumb :)

I believe you need to be a full member (50+ posts) to edit but I may be wrong about that :unsure: You also only have a limited time in which you can edit posts, an hour I believe.

As for the pics on your pc, there's no problem with deleting them once uploaded and in fact I would recommend it. If you delete a picture in you gallery though, it will disappear from your posts. When you do edit, paste the tn_ or med_ (for medium sized pictures)before "gallery" in the code.

I hope that helps :)

I've just made all your pics (all I could find anyway) into medium sized ones but if you would prefer thumbnails, let me know :)

I've just made all your pics (all I could find anyway) into medium sized ones but if you would prefer thumbnails, let me know :)

Thank you for that.....the pics look better, perfect :wink_kiss:

Dumb

e2a - One final question. How do i add videos to posts, like youtube? Am i able to do that yet? Worked it out & done it ok :wassnnme:

Edited by Dumb-Bo-Flo

Ok so I've got the tn_ thumbnails business but how do you make an image appear the right size for the viewers monitor? I've noticed alot of peoples images when posted have a grey box around and say 'resized to 57%' or something... is this the med_ or are there other prefixes that can be used?