Uploading Images

Administrator

Guest Sid-Vicious

Just so that i could offer my advice :rofl:

Joking aside. If MJR's above post was at the start of this thread that would save some computer illiterate people like myself, some trouble.

Might do my bit and forward the post in a PM to grandad.

Edited by Sid-Vicious
  • Like 2

Guest weedmonsta

Just so that i could offer my advice :rofl:

Joking aside. If MJR's above post was at the start of this thread that would save some computer illiterate people like myself, some trouble.

did you read past the first post? madgiz posted how to post the pics in post #2

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=295830&view=findpost&p=3169138

Edited by weedmonsta

did you read past the first post? madgiz posted how to post the pics in post #2

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=295830&view=findpost&p=3169138

ah but did you read post #3 in which Sid gives his view:

Why change it to all this fuckin about when the other way was so easy? I already can't be arsed

I like to see a bit of attitude

Edited by Ishmael

Guest weedmonsta

posting this way is only going to be temporary until we get the new button.. i think it will be easy when its sorted

Guest Sid-Vicious

I did mate. It just didn't mention that if your pictures were so big then they would cover up the share button. Hence why i got worked up extremely quickly and started acting like a tosser.

Panic over and now i've smoked a pipe it seems the higher authorities are right and the bigger pictures are betterer.

:yinyang:

Thread cleaned. Grandad, if you want to ask something specific about uploading and reposting pics, fire away.

• Like 1

Guest grandad

i went into my settings, then into my gallery, i saw nothing on the right to take me forward

Guest grandad

Edit Profile > Gallery > New Album :yep:

From post #18

laughing is good for the soul, i did as you said gallery then errr fuckin pot, had to come back see whats next

laughing is good for the soul, i did as you said gallery then errr fuckin pot, had to come back see whats next

grandad, you seem to have no trouble copying and pasting youtube urls into any thread that takes your fancy, so copying and pasting urls to your photos should not present you with any problems, the principle is EXACTLY the same!

• Like 1

Guest grandad

took me a very long time to get to know how do utube, well documented on this site. i have got as far as putting a pic in my new gallery, can i now put this in a post if so how. lots of a lack of understanding for the lack of understanding. you would sometimes wonder how i manage get through each day. thanks for the info by the way, its much appreciated. xxxx

Link pic to post

Click on image in your gallery.

Click share image.

Copy BB code.

Paste BB code into post ( the picture will paste where ever the cursor is in your post)

From post #2..

Click HERE if your pic covers the code

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1

took me a very long time to get to know how do utube, well documented on this site. i have got as far as putting a pic in my new gallery, can i now put this in a post if so how. lots of a lack of understanding for the lack of understanding. you would sometimes wonder how i manage get through each day. thanks for the info by the way, its much appreciated. xxxx

I really cant say it any simpler than this Grandad

gallery_2_4418_96664.png

• Like 3