Uploading Images

Administrator

. Admin ffs get a grip and sort this out ffs!

yeah that should do it :rolleyes:

Sorry I just got annoyed with it in the end. I've resized them to below 200KB now, but the quality is not really what I'm looking for. The limit is not 450KB though as it wouldn't accept anything like 425KB or 448Kb.

Sorry to ask what might seem an idiot question but what file extension type are you trying to upload?

A jpeg, which is the smallest size for an image I believe?

Sorry I just got annoyed with it in the end. I've resized them to below 200KB now, but the quality is not really what I'm looking for. The limit is not 450KB though as it wouldn't accept anything like 425KB or 448Kb.

Sorry to ask what might seem an idiot question but what file extension type are you trying to upload?

Have you ever managed to upload from the device your using before and succeeded?

(Admin does software look at a picture's copyright

electronic watermark?)

Edited by Hir

Have you ever managed to upload from the device your using before and suceeded?

Yes many many times, but not in gallery mode. It works now anyway with the images below 200KB as you will see in the gallery. The limit is definitley not 450KB though.

Guest weedmonsta

i manage to get great pics to 70-150k see my pipe pics in my gallery.... you dont have to make them anywhere near 450k

with irfanview i start with a 5mb 4000 x 3000 pixels picture, i resize to 25% and change it from 72 dpi to 150 dpi...... when i save it i save at 80% quality

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 3

OK Weedmonsta thx for the info, I'll give it a try. Snagit is also a great little tool for reszing, while it also captures scrolling webpages as one image.

Hi peeps,been trying to upload piccies from my GG effort this year.

Got to naming the album and then it came to uploading piccies......Christ on a feckin broomstick,whilst i`m no IT expert,i thought i knew my way round a computer and its files and systems.

I`ve uploaded pictures on countless ocassions and have gotta admit it does seem like an epic journey to load piccies.

Gotta look at resizing piccies now and download a suitable prog.to do this.

I`m sure once i`ve sussed it it`ll be a walk in the park,but by no means a winner of this years user friendly forum picture uploader!

Have a great weekend fellow 420`ers,be lucky and stay safe.......................B.

Guest weedmonsta

i manage to get great pics to 70-150k see my pipe pics in my gallery.... you dont have to make them anywhere near 450k

with irfanview i start with a 5mb 4000 x 3000 pixels picture, i resize to 25% and change it from 72 dpi to 150 dpi...... when i save it i save at 80% quality

Good call Weedmonsta and all other posters of info,was trying to upload off the bat without sussing it first,heh heh.

Had a good read through now and I`ll have a bash with Irfan and go from there,sounds straightforward enough and once the upgrades done should be a doddle!

Cheers.................................B

Excellent, my images are now 100kb or less, look the same as before. I am sure UK420 Servers will be thanking you. :)

done everything now everytime i press upload it takes me to this error page ??????????

Oops! This page appears broken. DNS Error - Server cannot be found.

how do i upload photos,ive tried and tried but cant do it i must be nuts :wallbash:

if in doubt have a joint and work it out :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe it does KBR however members can have 1 album in their gallery subbies have 5 and lifers have 20..

I started a album last week after hours trying to figure it out(comy dumb cunt) i want to had to it but cant figure out how to do it please help someone.

clicked new album and cant use that.