Uploading Images

Administrator

Still cant get my images to upload to my gallery. All are under 450k but i still keep getting the file to large message

Options to link from gallery have disappeared and extensions are disabled, is this more upgrade shenanigans?

Possibly, have you disabled java after the recent threat?

After i did , i had add uk420 to the exceptions.

Options to link from gallery have disappeared

options to link from the gallery are still there for me mate :unsure:

gallery_38764_4927_4103.jpg

and extensions are disabled, is this more upgrade shenanigans?

no they are not disabled :unsure: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif can be uploaded to the gallery and you can use the [ img] tags to post pictures into your posts

Options to link from gallery have disappeared and extensions are disabled, is this more upgrade shenanigans?

Possibly, have you disabled java after the recent threat?

After i did , i had add uk420 to the exceptions.

we dont use Java mate, java script yes, Java no, the two are completely different and yes you will need javascript enabled to use some functions

afaik we only used to use Java for the chat room but that hasn't been the case for a couple of years now

I have Java disabled in my browser and the site works fine :)

Right, I think Opera has been having problems with the inbuilt Javascript it uses, though I never updated to Java 7 so the recent threat doesn't make any difference to me. (it only effects Java 7)

I still can't view the options at the right hand side of images in my gallery, and when I type it into the post manually I get an error message stating "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

I'll get on Firefox in a bit and see if that makes any difference.

Edited by audioaddict

gallery_38764_4927_24067.jpg

For some reason disabling javascript in opera has sorted it, I now can't see the toolbar above the text box when I post, but I can live with that I hope.

Strange, very strange...

Well I would like to start putting pics up but i dont know how to do it ive gone to gallery in my profile and cant see any option there to start new one .Its getting a bit frustrating so i cant post pics so nobody else can see my ladies or start a grow diary with no vids :-(

Edited by Goonyman

Well I would like to start putting pics up but i dont know how to do it ive gone to gallery in my profile and cant see any option there to start new one .Its getting a bit frustrating so i cant post pics so nobody else can see my ladies or start a grow diary with no vids :-(

try THIS LINK :)

Well tried the link cant do it Grrr , Ive got a vid already to go aswell .Somebody needs to do a step by step tutorial on how to do it plus one on a video aswell. Please as i need to be asking questions and to show off my ladies

Well tried the link cant do it Grrr ,

yes you can

you've created your first album

all you need to do now is click on the "new image button" and upload your photos :)

Ive got a vid already to go aswell

you cant upload videos to the gallery I'm afraid, just photos

Somebody needs to do a step by step tutorial

there are several posted through out this thread but as I said you are almost there, don't give up at the final fence :)

• Like 1

How do i resize images it is saying pic too big? Man this is a pain in the backside as i have never used a forum to post images and vids before its all new to me :-(

Edited by Goonyman

You need a program that will do it. If you don't have MS paint or photoshop or something you can get a free program off the web like Irfanview.

Yeah, I use a freeware one called GIMP 2.0. :ninja::naughty::chains:

Pretty easy to resize images, I found 700 pixels wide/high is perfect.

Plus, I think bringing out the gimp to resize images for this website just feels right.

• Like 1