Uploading Images

Administrator

When i paste the copied BB code into my reply it just shows the copied link not a picture :wallbash:

It will. Once you paste the code PREVIEW POST so that you can see if it is there.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Howdy,

Not having problems but would like to know if there are other options for image sizes?

I can add the med_ or tn_ to the BBCODE but I find the tn to small and the med a bit to big.

Is there any code I can add to choose the image size? Even a small_ or sm_ which does half the med_ would be cool.

I've tried a bit of code I have found around the internet but I couldn't get any HTML code to work and adding hxxx-wxxx to the BBCODE didn't work either.

Any help would be much appreciated :skin_up:

3pH

I can't post my photos from my gallery, :headpain: is anyone else using a iPad to do it, if so can you guide me through the coping and pasting bit :smokin:

I sometimes find it tricky on an iPad and impossible on my smartphone to copy the BBcode into a post. Much easier to do on a laptop.

• Like 1

I cant even get one pic up dont know what it is that i'm doing wrong says the file is too large but then it wont upload a smaller one either :wallbash:

Unfortunately the guide is misleading in itself and really needs to be amended as it states that files need to be under 450kb, when in fact files need to be under 400kb. I'm fine with it, but for someone who wants to upload their pics and is struggling then this misleading and incorrect information is a source of annoyance and frustration. It took me quite a few goes before I figured out the files needed to be under 400kb.

Please amend the guide as it really does stop a lot of headwork!

I don't get this..

I am new and don't have an album yet but when I navigate to gallery at the top then open Member Gallery I see the add album button but when pusheh is gives an error Saying I can only have one album. I don't have any photos uploaded yet..?

I don't get this..

I am new and don't have an album yet but when I navigate to gallery at the top then open Member Gallery I see the add album button but when pusheh is gives an error Saying I can only have one album. I don't have any photos uploaded yet..?

you already have a gallery mate, you can find it here

all you need to do now is add some photos :)

• Like 1

HI Everyone,

I am sorry if that was asked already.

AS ridiculous as it sounds but I cannot work out how to delete a picture from my album. Could someone please be so kind and point me to the right direction. I cannot find a delete button. Probably it is just my poor vision or my general inability to find a simple delete button, but I would be most grateful if someone could tell me how to delete a picture.

Many Thanks

I would be most grateful if someone could tell me how to delete a picture.

report the image requesting deletion. member deletion was deactivated following some accidental entire gallery deletions.

report the image requesting deletion. member deletion was deactivated following some accidental entire gallery deletions.

kk. Thanks. I managed to amend the pic in question (replaced it with an other). But keep that info for the future. cheers again