Uploading Images

Administrator

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, how do i find the gallery?, or to make one? i`ve never used it :wassnnme: this is going to be a very long day lol

• Like 2

Go to your profile and there is a link in the middle of the screen..

About Me Topics Posts Blog Gallery Tutorials Reputation Videos

E2a Actually that doesn't work unless you have an album already so do as suggested above..lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1

Guest rasclaart_2011

Is there an image size limit? I'm trying to upload a picture and it takes ages then says it didn't work.

e2a - working now with resized image.

Edited by rasclaart_2011

Guest rasclaart_2011

What's a bb code and where do I find it. I can't seem to get images in my posts now.

• Like 1

I think it is 450 kb for members and Subbies and lifers get a 1000kb

The good thing with linking from your gallery once you get used to it is that all the pics in one post can be upto 450 or a 1000 kb which makes for snazzy diaries if that is your thing..

• Like 1

Edit Profile > Gallery > New Album :yep:

Thanks mate, it was a piece of cake, i don`t know what was worried about lol

...To turn the linked pics to a thumnail then scan along the BB code until you find the last word 'gallery' and prefix it with tn_

tn_gallery_8903_3469_146462.jpg , like so..Simples..:)

Just to add, you can also do this with "med_" instead of "tn_" to get a medium sized image, like this:

med_gallery_33326_4360_8391.jpg

:yinyang:

Z.

• Like 16

Oh well done ZedBud I didn't know that.. :D

Edited by madgiz
to spell your name correctly..

Also peeps, don't forget to make your gallery Public or clicking on a thumbnail will result in an error.

Bio

• Like 3

Guest Sid-Vicious

This is a complete nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the last hour, I've managed to work out how to create a gallery but even following the instructions to post pics does not work. I click on said pictue and get no "share image" or anything like a BB code??

This place is full of stoners not computer geeks. Poor old grandad. I reakon this will be the end of a fair few people posting pictures.

Does having firefox have anything to do with it??

Edited by Sid-Vicious
  • Like 3