Uploading Images

Administrator

It's just dawned on me that I'm a moron and have been uploading images to my gallery without putting my phone onto airline mode :russian: I'm aware about geo tagging but is this info accesable from the gallery through the link on my posts? Should I delete all my pics? Is there a way to see which pics have data attached? Any help will greatly reduce my paranoa. Cheers :guitar::smokin:

Edited by Mr Hydro

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mrgrumpy

Whilst stoned i managed to delete all my posted pictures :headpain: yet they are stll in my gallery but it does not show anything to allow me to add new photos :wassnnme: does anybody have any idea how i can upload?? :russian:

Mrgrumpy

Edited by mrgrumpy

Whilst stoned i managed to delete all my posted pictures :headpain: yet they are stll in my gallery

I can't find any pictures in your gallery.. :unsure:

Guest mrgrumpy

Hi Madgiz this is what i see there is nothing in my gallery but the following ive copied and pasted below.

UK420

> Gallery

> User Information

> Images posted in the forum

I can see all posted images in picture form but i cannot open a gallery nor have any option to upload any photos. :russian:

Wish i was too stoned im just too stupid i reckons. :yahoo:

Mrgrumpy

Those are the images you posted by attaching the image in previous posts. Therefore you DO NOT have a gallery.

Set a gallery up, upload pics to YOUR gallery and then copy the bbcode to insert image into post FROM your gallery.

Cheers :smokin:

Guest mrgrumpy

Hi Hiphip it doesnt give me the option to start a gallery.

Ive now deleted all images from my posts so should have an option to start a gallery again i dont have this option. :ouch:

Mrgrumpy

Edited by mrgrumpy

Hi Hiphip it doesnt give me the option to start a gallery.

Ive now deleted all images from my posts so should have an option to start a gallery again i dont have this option. :ouch:

Mrgrumpy

Profile--> Edit Profile--> Gallery--> Create album :yep:

Guest Pensive

hi 420 new here

i followed the tutorial and managed to post a pic the other day.

one thing i found is that when i uploaded the pic to my gallery it was showing too large in the gallery and obscured where it says which of the codes are what i.e which link to copy

only from checking the tutorial was i able to work out that it is the top one that you need to copy & paste.

I'm not sure if this anomaly has been covered before as i haven't read the whole of this thread, but i thought i would mention it.

thanks