OutLaw test grow

CK.

:toot: looking amazing CK :toot:

how's the trimming going underneath? bet you need olympic gymnast skills to get right to the back

good luck with the rest of flowering. lot's of bud coming by the looks of it :spliff:

Tigs :yinyang:

• Like 1

Cheers Tigs, I just can't reach the back four fella :wallbash: The leaves that are underneath are just falling off anyhow and they are well spaced so as far as I can see it shouldn't cause any humidity problems etc.

:yinyang:

Edited by CannabisKing

Nice. :smokin:

C :yinyang:

Cheers C mate, I see yours are coming along very nice too :yep:

got any small kids you could send down the end to do the trimming ~?

get them to earn their keep.......

lol, I do mate, got two of them and they would love to see what dad does in the loft :ninja:

I've managed the best I can and it's good enough for me fella :yep:

Just got back after a 3 day hols to find them absolutely GOING for it, update tomorra bro stay chooned :smokin:

CK :yinyang:

• Like 1

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 20 Flower :cowboy:

Howdy 420ers, these varmins are reaching for the skies!!

So 3 weeks now, went away for a few days and the canopy was all over the place so a little supercropping was needed to get them all back in line :badass:

Feed is 2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 5" intake is off during lights out now as it's getting a bit nippy, heatwave starting Tuesday apparently tho :rolleyes:

gallery_69331_4345_211670.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_220588.jpg

Budding up nicely, getting frosty as well :wub:

gallery_69331_4345_324274.jpg

Last one for the pervs ~ Full Brazilian...

gallery_69331_4345_371572.jpg

Take Care Sheriff CK :cowboy:

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 4

Late in on this 1 mate but looks immense. That is one of the best uses of space and light i have seen and they are a picture of health. Really admirable job CK.

Really keen on seeing how this outlaw does. Those trichs are building nice and early eh... :guitar:

Peace

• Like 1

cant get no more in there can u :rofl: thats wall to wall if i ever seen it good luck dude atb

yosser :bong:

Cheers Yoss, yeah it's a mini jungle in there now pal lol

Late in on this 1 mate but looks immense. That is one of the best uses of space and light i have seen and they are a picture of health. Really admirable job CK.

Really keen on seeing how this outlaw does. Those trichs are building nice and early eh... :guitar:

Peace

Thanks for the comments fella, make ya self comfy mate just in time, yeah she's starting to bud up nicely now :yep:

CK :yinyang:

Guest nelly123

You cuming to gi me a hand chop the just before you chop this lot mukka? mine about a weekish in front of this lot ya doing am going to giv it a try this wall thing man but 1st 1 want to see how you go with this one, what sort of target are you aiming for m8? You said they was under 2 400's? Ya doing a damn fine job mukka, be good man, if cnt be good be carefull..............lol good look my freind. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 27 :cowboy:

Howdy Nelly pardner thanks for stopping by the ranch, not sure what to expect from this lot mate, never grown this way before.. It's looking my best one to date tho ;)

Once the training is finished it's just like any other flowering grow all I'm doing is feeding them, give it a bash mate, I'm really enjoying it :smokin:

So we're on 4 weeks Flower now and with an expected 12 week bloom period they are looking good for having a whole 8 weeks left to pile it on.

Feed is 5ml bloom now and they seem to handle it well, stretch has stopped around the day 25 mark, they're filling out nicely now and gathering plenty of Trichomes in fact they are super sticky with a very sweet smell :wub:

gallery_69331_4345_221194.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_335921.jpg

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 3

Looking amazing CK,

Perfect colour and health,, bet they are stinking to high heaven at this point.

I know mine are, you dont even need to disterb them to release the smell just open the door and BANG :fart:

:rofl:

ATB

Sparks

• Like 3

hi sheriff ck looks like these outlaws have you surrounded not much room to move in there

looking great 8 weeks left aswell to get even bigger might need some bigger jars

Thanks Gee, they may APPEAR to have me surrounded but the Sheriff has them well under control don't you worry pardner

Yeah it's definitely a good sign them being so far on with ALL that time left, god knows what they'll finish like, so far so good

Cheers :yinyang:

Looking amazing CK,

Perfect colour and health,, bet they are stinking to high heaven at this point.

I know mine are, you dont even need to disterb them to release the smell just open the door and BANG :fart:

:rofl:

ATB

Sparks

Hi Sparkles mate, they smell lovely but I'm not very good with smells n tastes never have been unfortunately, I'm getting a sweet smell, like... Errmm.... Pineapples :unsure: does that ring true with yours?

Only 8 weeks to go :guitar:

ATB CK

• Like 1

Pineapples is as good as any explanation to me mate, it is very sweet aye.. All i know is my other plants didnt stink this much 4 weeks in ;)

8 weeks to go indeed, ive got some more Autos on the go to :yahoo:

Sparks

• Like 1