OutLaw test grow

CK.

post-69331-0-15072700-1337376146_thumb.png

Hey Fellow 420ers and welcome to my Dutch Passion Test Grow :guitar:

I was asked by Tony/DP to test a new variety for them so they can hopefully release it, I'm currently following what I've wanted to do since I first seen one and after encouraging advise from a fellow 420er ;) I decided to go for it.. A ScroG, Perfect timing eh :wassnnme:

So basically all I/we know is that its Sativa dom and Femmed.. ScroG material?

Tony will fill us in on all the details (including a name) lol as we progress but for now we have 10 Seeds put straight in Coco, pre-soaked with 100ml of tap water (pH 5.8) and I will be picking the best 5 for the net

I'll explain my set-up as we go but for now they're under 2, 24w T5 Sunblasters till they're big enough for the next light

So I took a few snaps to get us underway.. (scuse the sizing as I'm using a different photo editor :wallbash: )

gallery_69331_4345_103422.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_370298.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_14661.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_359591.jpg

Hope I can do em proud..

Cross yer fingers n toes, do a little canna dance (with yer fingers n toes crossed) and I'll let you know whether they like it or not :king:

Till then :yep:

• Like 6

So far looks good, clean anyway. So these are some of the new strains to be released in the future? Im gonna watch this one with excitement. Good luck with it all!

Quick question, do you (or Dutch Passion/Tony) know if these new strains will be fem seeds only?

• Like 1

So far looks good, clean anyway. So these are some of the new strains to be released in the future? Im gonna watch this one with excitement. Good luck with it all!

Quick question, do you (or Dutch Passion/Tony) know if these new strains will be fem seeds only?

Hey Rizla, thanks for taking a look.. Front row seat pal, TBH I haven't been given that much info, I think they are femmed only but please wait for Tony to confirm or rubbish anything I say lol

Best of luck dude! :yinyang:

Cheers Budelaire chief :yep:

this is exciting!!! :yep:

its all go in CK's world :D

can we help you name it? lol

best o luck bud :D

Hi Med, it's very exciting bud, the not knowing is very intriguing

DP will be naming it pal so stay tuned

Cheers

Best of luck with em .

Who'd have thought it .Arjan growing DP beans :wassnnme:

Cheers SilC.. Arjan? :unsure:

• Like 1

I hope that you have got your signed excuse note CK?

All the best of luck with these mate, do 'em proud eh? Very like Arthur.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

I hope that you have got your signed excuse note CK?

All the best of luck with these mate, do 'em proud eh? Very like Arthur.

Cheers :smokin:

:rofl: Hip you know me and Tony have a special relationship mucker, should have seen it coming really.. I blame you for bringing us so close :wassnnme:

Cheers bro :smokin:

:yahoo: 100% GERMINATION!! :yahoo:

10 seeds = 10 plants, so there's certainly no germination problems with this strain, we are off to a flying start...

gallery_69331_4345_93200.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_103244.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_120647.jpg

I'll give them another couple of days under the T5's then they can have the 250W CMH for their sunshine :B):

All The Best

CK :oldtoker:

• Like 1

DAY 3

Hey folks, little update here :guitar:

They are still under the T5 lighting atm but they're gonna get my 250CMH tomorrow :B):

Still no feed as I understand they have about 1 weeks nutrition from their seed casing, from then I'll start them on the Hesi Nutes

Heres some happy seedlings :wub:

gallery_69331_4345_77360.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_238316.jpg

:bong:

• Like 2

:book: DAY 6 DIARY NOTES :book:

Some info to note down, The 250W CMH was installed yesterday and the temps were quite high, 32c at times :headpain:

To correct this I changed their lighting schedule from 24/0 to 18/6 and I set the dark period to 11am till 5pm (the hottest part of the day)

Also the extraction (4" fan and matching filter) is on full speed 24/7 and I've opened the passive intake

The 6" clip on fan is also on full speed, the tube heater has been taken out and the electric under blanket is turned off

Temps now sit around 28c and there isn't much of a drop in this lights off :guitar:

They're coming along nicely and I've also started feeding them..

:grubsup: FEEDING :grubsup:

I use the full range of Hesi Nutes

30ml TNT Complex (grow)

40ml Roots Complex

20ml Powerzyme

2 Drops of SuperVit

Per 10L of tap water which, once stirred, sits at pH 6.1 and they're all getting 100ml of solution via a large syringe

I'll give them another week in those little pots then next weekend they will go into 1.5l square pots :hippy:

CK :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hey CK,

So started just as good as all your grows, 10/10 can't complain :)

Bring on the plants ;)

Atb sparkles

• Like 1

Cheers Mr Sparkles

:yep:

Day 11 Growth

Just a pic update really as other than it being really warm of late theres not much to say really but seeing as its been a week, here they are..

gallery_69331_4345_139177.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_365647.jpg

Enjoy the Jubilee weekend folks, cheers Ma'am :king:

• Like 5