OutLaw test grow

CK.

I am about to start my western adventure too , I have the Outlaw and am ready to commit her to trial , hoping to hang them in a few months , after a fair trial, of course. So I will be watching this western with great interest.

C :yinyang:

Good luck with them C, hope they are worth the 12 week wait pardner :yep:

Good luck with your grow CK, your off to a flying start by the looks, great looking roots !

Cheers Lesley, much appreciated :smokin:

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 1

:cowboy: Outlaw Day 28 :cowboy:

Howdy folks, here we have some Outlaw pics to show their progress at 4 weeks, As some may know I've been having a few issues with regards to getting my pH, ec correct, a lot of my plants are quite ill because of this and the same goes for some of these Outlaws but I must point out that this is MY doing and in no way reflects the strain or the breeder :doh:

However two of these rowdy criminals have managed to soak up the beating I have given them and although their growth is slow because of said torture methods they're doing ok

For now they are on half strength grow nutes with a pH of 5.8 and are rooting the 3l pots out nicely :guitar:

Outlaw 4

gallery_69331_4345_53363.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_262072.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_294062.jpg

Outlaw 7

gallery_69331_4345_382181.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_193478.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_259808.jpg

Tootin Rootz

gallery_69331_4345_367213.jpg

Good day Citizens of the 420 County :v:

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 1

Looking good CK, Just my 2 cents but look like they are asking for a little more N but im probs wrong.

How long you gunna veg them for?

Sparkles

• Like 1

looking good!

funny leaves...

Hey 7, they look like nettles, prolly my doing tho lol :yinyang:

Hi C.K, Im sure they'll pick up in no time m8 :yep:

Zion86 :hippy:

Hey Zion ya should see the others dude :bag: they're a little camera shy atm haha

Cheers :yinyang:

Looking good CK, Just my 2 cents but look like they are asking for a little more N but im probs wrong.

How long you gunna veg them for?

Sparkles

Hey Mr S thanks for the 2 cents but it's the opposite dude, check the ScroG diary out mate it's all in there

Theres no hurry with these mate, they need potting into the final 11'z when these ones are full then they need to fill the net in the Treehouse (flower room) so no idea is ya answer dude, I'd hazard a guess at at least 8 weeks tho

Cheers :thumsup:

Howdy sheriff *ratdog pokes his hat up* :cowboy: looking good dude, like seven says those leaves look a bit strange, very jagged, well it will be interesting to see how these do

best of luck dude :skin_up:

• Like 1

finally made it into this one too :guitar:

good luck CK my friend, let's hope you can help DP's rep and grow some stunning plant's for us to see and enjoy, and for you to enjoy and smoke :thisbig:

then everyone's a winner :hippy:

Tigs :yinyang:

• Like 1

finally made it into this one too :guitar:

good luck CK my friend, let's hope you can help DP's rep and grow some stunning plant's for us to see and enjoy, and for you to enjoy and smoke :thisbig:

then everyone's a winner :hippy:

Tigs :yinyang:

Cheers Tigs :yep:

Welcome in, glad you could join us fella, I will take that good luck as it seems I need all I can get lately lol

Good luck with ALL your lot dude :yinyang:

Looking good :guitar: the Outlaws giving you some funky leaves but still looking strong and fit for the long haul mate :bong:

im sure you'll do them proud CK :king:

Atb man :badass: (Evil)

• Like 1

Looking good :guitar: the Outlaws giving you some funky leaves but still looking strong and fit for the long haul mate :bong:

im sure you'll do them proud CK :king:

Atb man :badass: (Evil)

Cheers fella, they certainly are hardy little dudes, I have some ill and some deceased plants in the same tent/conditions and (apart from slow growth) these Outlaws are the best looking in there.. ZOMBIEPROOF :badass:

:yinyang:

Hey guys, it is with great sadness that I bring this news, these Outlaws (along with all my other vegging plants) are all but dead :blub:

The sorry ass details are all in my ScroG diary but I think it basically comes down to my inexperience with Coco :russian: so I'm going back to basics and re-germing a new batch of these in SOIL so this diary will continue and the escaped Outlaws will be brought back to justice again :rolleyes:

My apologies to everyone following and to Tony/DP for having faith in me to show this strain true justice, I will say this tho of all my vegging plants these stayed healthier far longer than the rest :badass:

Gonna get some muck tomorrow and I'll start the new batch off in jiffys so I'll be back with hopefully a more positive update :thumsup:

CK :cowboy:

Oh man, I just dont get it they were looking so healthy 4 days ago.. I wish i knew more about what is going on.. Some others have had similar situation at the moment..

Do you think it could be some sort of virus or disease thats going round.. They cant just all die for no reason?

• Like 1