OutLaw test grow

CK.

Thanks Bill, my diarys have to be organised as I aint lol, in fact i'd struggle without a diary now :headpain:

Cheers for watching bud :smokin:

e2a: grammar.. see :russian:

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 3

Interesting grow this mate, good luck and I'll try to keep popping my head in to see how your getting on :hippy:

• Like 1

Interesting grow this mate, good luck and I'll try to keep popping my head in to see how your getting on :hippy:

Cheers Serpent dude :yep:

Gonna pick the strongest five and pot them up either tomorrow or Friday into 3l pots

In other news, they were looking hungry so are now up to 5ml per litre grow nutes

Also, temps are still too high but that's loft growing for ya, until the plants are showing they don't like it all I can do is make sure there is PLENTY of air exchange/circulation and prey to the canna gods.. So far tho they don't mind :B)::guitar:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you the OutLaw !

Cannabis King has the worlds first grow of it under way. OutLaw is a sativa/Haze, great smoke, strong and good yielding. It takes a full 12 weeks to develop the best flavours and the full stone. We have had a lot of mail over recent years from the old school sativa fans that said (with some justification) that longer flowering traditional sativa vareties are too often overlooked by the seedbanks in favour of shorter flowering varieties. We took these comments onboard and have been working on this new addition to our collection. This one passed all the tests we set. And we hope CK enjoys growing her as much as he will enjoy the final herb. Here is a link to our weekly DP blog is you want to know more.

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/OutLaw%20new%20Dutch%20Passion%20%20sativa%20budget%20price./

• Like 4

CKoutlaw sounds good to me all the very best squire :stoned:

Yeehaa Cowboy

:cowboy:

Sheriff CK has 5 Outlaws to be imprisoned neath a net from which there is no escape until their death by Chikamasa, in which time they have 12 weeks to produce the finest flowers for all to see as punishment for their sins, many thanks to Deputy Tony for rounding up the Outlaws, I believe he had a lot of fun riding that Stallion which, I might add was broken in and trained by himself.

They were potted up yesterday into 3l pots where they'll stay until the rootball requires more room and they will then go into 11'z

Rootz

gallery_69331_4345_382749.jpg

:cowboy: Outlaw #7 @ 18 Days old :cowboy:

gallery_69331_4345_46265.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_248089.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_8094.jpg

:yinyang: :yinyang:

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 6

Fine looking roots CK bet your well pleased :)

I'm gonna go for a Dutch Passion strain next maybe autos maybe go the other way and grow a Sativa like outlaw.

I've learned alot in my first few grows and to grow as a grower (apoligies) you gotta try new things :headpain:

All the best CK :yinyang:

• Like 1

Howdy, dont mind if i park me and my wild stallion Ralf down somewhere do ya Sherrif CK :cowboy: iv brought some 72oz stakes, big bottle of Tennessee's finest Jack D's, a bag of bud and new padded saddle for ya incase ya get sore riding down them Outlaws :skin_up:

Must say youre a lucky man getting to trial these new Outlaw beans, sound well tasty, you must be proper buzzin chap.....Atb with this one Sherrif :bong:

Tony @ DP ace name n well :kewlpics: Stay Green!!! :badass: (Evil)

• Like 2

Fine looking roots CK bet your well pleased

I'm gonna go for a Dutch Passion strain next maybe autos maybe go the other way and grow a Sativa like outlaw.

I've learned alot in my first few grows and to grow as a grower (apoligies) you gotta try new things

All the best CK

Howdy pardner, those rootin tootin roots are courtesy of gods medium Coco and Hesi's Root Complex my fine fellow :guitar:

Yer can't go far wrong with the new improved Dutch Passion it seems, I've not been growing long enough to see the old DP but from what I read on here it seems they have sorted their issues of times past and really are putting out some quality stuff my man, only time will tell tho and if the Outlaw is no good you will know about it so stay tuned and Thank you :yep:

Howdy, dont mind if i park me and my wild stallion Ralf down somewhere do ya Sherrif CK :cowboy: iv brought some 72oz stakes, big bottle of Tennessee's finest Jack D's, a bag of bud and new padded saddle for ya incase ya get sore riding down them Outlaws

Must say youre a lucky man getting to trial these new Outlaw beans, sound well tasty, you must be proper buzzin chap.....Atb with this one Sherrif :bong:

Tony @ DP ace name n well :kewlpics: Stay Green!!! :badass: (Evil)

Howdy Evil, how the hell are ya my Haggis eating friend, thanks for stopping by the ranch and what a fine Stallion Ralf is too, I am very grateful for the JD, my finest tipple might I add :cheers:

Also, there will be no chasing down Outlaws by the Sherrif, this task is entrusted to my Deputy Tony

And Yeah proper buzzin n that to have the first ever Outlaw Diary, they do sound very good, as we know tho the proof is in the pudding

Thanks for stopping by citizen of the UK420 County and all the very best to you too

SHERIFF in Wales.

Cheers :smokin:

Howdy Hiphip, find a bar stool my friend, Bartender.. BARTENDER.. :g: Oh well, guess we we found a position for you, get some of Evils fine JD and fill them glasses pardner

Stay well people, the Outlaws are are secured with Army grade zips so you can all sleep heavily

Farewell :cowboy:

I am about to start my western adventure too , I have the Outlaw and am ready to commit her to trial , hoping to hang them in a few months , after a fair trial, of course. So I will be watching this western with great interest.

C :yinyang:

• Like 1