OutLaw test grow

CK.

bad news pardner, we will send a posse from Amsterdam to get to the bottom of this heh heh

Seriously - touch luck man! These things happen from time to time so dont worry about it. Let me know if you need any more seeds Sheriff.

• Like 2

Oh man, I just dont get it they were looking so healthy 4 days ago.. I wish i knew more about what is going on.. Some others have had similar situation at the moment..

Do you think it could be some sort of virus or disease thats going round.. They cant just all die for no reason?

They can and they have dude :russian: I'm putting it down to me getting carried away seeing EXPERIENCED growers getting monster plants in Coco and trying to do the same with very limited experience so it's back to basics Sparkles: Fertilized soil and tap water :wink:

bad news pardner, we will send a posse from Amsterdam to get to the bottom of this heh heh

Seriously - touch luck man! These things happen from time to time so dont worry about it. Let me know if you need any more seeds Sheriff.

Howdy Deputy, thanks for understanding my plight, and for your generous offer, however you were too kind the first time and I have back up Outlaws from the first pack :notworthy:

See if we can detain them for good this time :yep:

unlucky man gutted but you`ll soon have the cell`s full .

best of luck C

Howdy Chemist, we sure will, in fact they are in Jiffys as we speak waiting to break from their shells and give way to new life, after worrying for weeks now it will actually be a weight lifted knowing the soil will be looking after them for me, gone with Plagron light mix for the first pots then Plagron Royalty mix for the rest :king:

• Like 1

:cowboy: Dutch Passion OUTLAW: Day 5 from the seeds being planted :cowboy:

So we start again pardners :rolleyes:

Nine of these little babies were planted on Friday evening, they were germinated in Jiffy/peat pellets (100% Germination) then I potted them up into 1l square pots today in Plagron Light-mix they'll stay in these pots for 14 days then I'll pick the best 5 to pot up into 3l pots then the final 11l in Plagron Royal-mix they will be fed nothing but tap water and Hesi's root complex until they start flowering

Here they are in my budbox under three 24w t5 strips scuse the other plants (these are labeled "OL 1-9")

gallery_69331_3997_129183.jpg

Thanks fer looking in :thumsup:

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 5

Sometimes an OutLaw escapes the first time, but this time I reckon you have it Sheriff !

• Like 2

Sorry to hear this CC, but fair play for getting back on the horse :bong:

You are now the brown dirt cowboy Sheriff lol

• Like 2

Howdy once again Sherrif CK :cowboy:

i have a good feeling your gonna round up these Outlaws in no time mate now your back on your stallion :wink:

all looking tip-top & proper :yep:

best of luck with this batch man :badass: (Evil)

• Like 1

Sparkles It's on like Donkey kong bro ;)

Evil Why howdy there Cowboy :cowboy: did you get that mysterious man, I got some Outlaws in this here prison cell, tell him if he tries it again he will be feeling the sharp end of my spurs and be joining this rowdy lot for some much deserved punishment :chains:

Thanks for the Kind words... and taking the time to follow and comment on my diaries, much appreciated fella :yep:

Ratdog Just lifes obstacles bro nothing more, couple days and it's all behind me... honest :skull:

Yeah dirty fingernails and less watering, no bugs yet tho :lucky:

Tony This rowdy lot are going nowhere, someone told them what I done to the last lot that stared at these walls :fear: So they will be on their best behaviour I'm sure of it, hope ya well mate :yinyang:

:cowboy: Outlaw: Day 13 :cowboy:

Morning citizens of the uk420 county, hope ya'll be well :guitar:

Lighting has been changed from flouros to 250MH on 18/6 schedule

They are just getting water and root complex 4ml per litre @ 200ml each, every other day or two

gallery_69331_4345_290017.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_98001.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_107328.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_197323.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_217575.jpg

• Like 5

Looking good mate.

Better make the switch to hps tonight then dont want you over taking me lol..

Catch ya soon

• Like 1

Looking good mate.

Catch ya soon

Don't think so bud you got a really good start on yours and I seen what them Autopots did for ya last time :guitar: , how long yer gonna veg em chief?

Cheers :yinyang:

Hi Sheriff, looking nice !

Cheers Deputy, I heard there was a break in at the bank last night while you were in the saloon altho they never managed to get into the vault, the bankers wife is worried they may come back again, can you get some boys to ride over there and check this doesn't happen again :nono:

Looking good mate.

Catch ya soon

Don't think so bud you got a really good start on yours and I seen what them Autopots did for ya last time :guitar: , how long yer gonna veg em chief?

Cheers :yinyang:

Indeed, well learning from last time, I have left them under the 125W a little longer, as soon as they get the 600W cool tube they go balistic.

My plan for Veg is to Top them all 1-2 times and LST so all nodes are 35cm tall then flip keep train for 1 week then drop the net as those buds start to come :)

So could be any amount of time but I recon about 30 days veg hopefuly. How about you?

S

• Like 1

Nice, spose it just depends on how long it takes them to fill the net mate, they've got another two pot ups yet then like you just keep topping and tying them down to get as many heads as poss, I've also gotta sex the other lot as well so I reckon around 6 weeks or so, looking forward to seeing a screen of green in the treehouse lol

GL with it all fella :yinyang: