OutLaw test grow

CK.

Yes of course CK, Ive gotta keep up with you some how :D

Dutch Passion Autos are swarming this pace now but ive got a couple more to add, wanna see how they compare to the Dinafem ones before I run the StarRyder after the OutLaws in the big tent.

Its in my signiture ;)

• Like 1

I've got it Sparkles.. Mint! Pineapple to mint eh? my sense of smell is rubbish but when I did a feed last night I accidentally turned my head in the wrong place and got a nose full of sticky bud, My grandad grows a huge mint plant/tree and it smelled EXACTLY like that.. Mint but growing mint not like the kind ya get in a jar but fresh, minty Outlaws :yahoo:

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 1

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 34 :cowboy:

5 Weeks Flowering

Howdy folks :yep:

These are getting super sticky now, the resin production is off the scale, just brush past and they leave an oily slime on ya.. and it stinks :in_love:

I've noticed two differing phenos, two plants are tall slinky sats and the other three are more indica leaning but deffo still sat dom

The feed was a tad strong so they are on 3.5ml bloom now, I still can't believe they have 7 weeks to go they look amazing, these pics don't come close to the real thing guys, I think I'm a sativa nut lol

This is what greets me when I open the Treehouse door, what happened to keeping them under the net?? :inlove:

gallery_69331_4345_104689.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_42948.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_135080.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_276692.jpg

CK :v:

• Like 4

Guest nelly123

Jesus man, they sooin pushed thru net int it mad how these sweet hearts grow for us when they are kept in tip top condition, keep it up mukka. :yinyang: nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

They look absolutely stunning CK man,beautiful :yep:

I like the way you scrog them up the wall,good use of space and lighting and all lookin healthy and lush. Good all round growing dude :yes:

Cant wait to see how these babies turn out. Fancy doin a good haze sometime but the 12wk,maybe more flowerin kind of puts me off a wee bit but if the finished product merits it?

Just keep on doin what ye do and yer gonna have a belter come harvest time dude

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 1

Some serious early trich production going on there CK :guitar:

It sounds like they have that oilyness to the resin that ive found u get mainly in sativas? I dont know if youve had a similar thing before? Dont get me wrong all of our buds are sticky but most are what i would describe as tacky type sticky that holds your thumb and forefinger together when u press em together. That smooth pungent oilyness i have only found in sativas or sat doms. I had 1 SSH once that was only lightly sticky but super oily and also super strong. When you scraped your manicuring scissors it was really soft hash like butter that felt like it could dissolve straight into your skin.... :wub:

Looking superb anyway mate.....

Peace

• Like 1

Beautiful mate :stoned:

Jesus man, they sooin pushed thru net int it mad how these sweet hearts grow for us when they are kept in tip top condition, keep it up mukka. nelly :skin_up:

They look absolutely stunning CK man,beautiful :yep:

I like the way you scrog them up the wall,good use of space and lighting and all lookin healthy and lush. Good all round growing dude

Cant wait to see how these babies turn out. Fancy doin a good haze sometime but the 12wk,maybe more flowerin kind of puts me off a wee bit but if the finished product merits it?

Just keep on doin what ye do and yer gonna have a belter come harvest time dude

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

Some serious early trich production going on there CK :guitar:

It sounds like they have that oilyness to the resin that ive found u get mainly in sativas? I dont know if youve had a similar thing before? Dont get me wrong all of our buds are sticky but most are what i would describe as tacky type sticky that holds your thumb and forefinger together when u press em together. That smooth pungent oilyness i have only found in sativas or sat doms. I had 1 SSH once that was only lightly sticky but super oily and also super strong. When you scraped your manicuring scissors it was really soft hash like butter that felt like it could dissolve straight into your skin.... :wub:

Looking superb anyway mate.....

Peace

Cheers lads, thanks for the comments much appreciated, TB ya spot on with ya explanation there fella, and I learnt something new in that it's only sats that do this, it really is OILY like a slime on ya skin, literally just brush past and ya soaked.. It's tremendous like :guitar: I'm gonna try and get a pic of it on the next update lol

:yinyang: :yinyang:

• Like 1

nice and frosty them ck mate hows it going

peace kdog

All is good Kdog mate, bit sore off the Great North Run but all good fella :yep: these are getting me excited with how quick they are producing, I was expecting them being slower with that 12 week bloom period but no they are flying along :yahoo: Tell ya one thing mate.. I aint seen no auto look as frosty but we shall keep searching bro, loving the Frisian out the back btw she's lovely mate!

:yinyang:

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

peace kdog

All is good Kdog mate, bit sore off the Great North Run but all good fella :yep: these are getting me excited with how quick they are producing, I was expecting them being slower with that 12 week bloom period but no they are flying along :yahoo: Tell ya one thing mate.. I aint seen no auto look as frosty but we shall keep searching bro, loving the Frisian out the back btw she's lovely mate!

cheers ck mate i aint 100% on it being a frisian it could be the purple passion lol either way still dutch passion in the yard with bare minimum effort lol

got some little seedlings growing finally they are the dr underground ones i mentioned you think i will get away with 4 or 5 weeks from seed before flipping them ?

i am thinking of doing a charity bike ride next year maybe to wales and back but we will see gotta grow me some supplies first lol

keep growing mate kdog

• Like 1

peace kdog

cheers ck mate i aint 100% on it being a frisian it could be the purple passion lol either way still dutch passion in the yard with bare minimum effort lol

got some little seedlings growing finally they are the dr underground ones i mentioned you think i will get away with 4 or 5 weeks from seed before flipping them ?

i am thinking of doing a charity bike ride next year maybe to wales and back but we will see gotta grow me some supplies first lol

keep growing mate kdog

Hey mate not if ya ScrOGing em, you'll be looking at around 4 weeks before you can even start training them in the net as thats when they will need the final pot on then ya will need minimum 2 weeks to fill it, it's worth the extra time for the yield man, mine was a 7 week veg before I flipped, ya should do that bike ride mate, gives ya something to focus on other than growing lol.

ATB CK :yinyang:

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 39 :cowboy:

Howdy folks she still not be halfway :smokin:

Alls going well just a few pics to show a few things n that :skin_up:

gallery_69331_4345_356026.jpg

Remember on the last update me mentioning the different phenos?

This one is the most pure Sat...

gallery_69331_4345_336466.jpg

Theres two plants like that and the other 3 plants although still clearly sat dom exploit more indica traits, like so...

gallery_69331_4345_110671.jpg

Clear difference in my eyes.. truly awesome as well :yep:

Still getting fresh mint :wub:

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 4