OutLaw test grow

CK.

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw: Day 42 ~ Time for the Net! :cowboy:

Howdy pardners!

After a long hard day they are finally ready to go, I installed the net and switched the other 400 on so for now we have a 400hps & 400mh, once they are flowering I'll change the mh so theres two sodiums.

Here they are before their torture began..

gallery_69331_4345_304331.jpg

Took them out and built a frame..

gallery_69331_4345_182473.jpg

Plants back in, bent over with string..

gallery_69331_4345_2444.jpg

They're growing up the sides man :v:

gallery_69331_4345_107539.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_255852.jpg

Net on.. they're going nowhere now :schmoll:

gallery_69331_4345_216207.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_188082.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_250535.jpg

Lighting..

gallery_69331_4345_236956.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_7237.jpg

Think I'll be flipping earlier than expected lol

CK :yinyang:

• Like 1

dont understand why u've trapped them around the sides of the frame,i thought u would have spread them out over the whole area & how u gonna water the back 1's.

• Like 1

dont understand why u've trapped them around the sides of the frame,i thought u would have spread them out over the whole area & how u gonna water the back 1's.

Hi rubixs, the plants on the side will fill the side netting and the plants underneath will fill the horizontal net equaling more growing space, more buds, bigger yield, the plants at the back will be watered with this...

med_gallery_69331_3997_102889.jpg

Cheers :yinyang:

• Like 2

interesting method mate cant wait to see how these end up , good luck with the rest of the grow

Thanks mate, make ya self comfy, reckon I'll be flowering them at the weekend, it's gonna get busy then lol

CK :cowboy:

Sheriff - seems like all is under control....for now ! You should see them go for it in flower so this variety will keep you fit going in and out of the growroom heh heh

• Like 2

:cowboy: Outlaw Day 49: Bring on the Flowers! :cowboy:

Howdy Tony, welcome back, hope you enjoyed your holiday :B):

So exactly 7 weeks veg and the timer will be changed tonight :yahoo:

The lights will come on @ 23:00 ~ off @ 11:00 simply because with two 400's in there it's too hot during the day.

Still no nutes so far, they are starting to look a little hungry so I'll give them Hesi grow @ 3ml/l and then switch to Hesi soil bloom @ 4 weeks 12/12

I intend to keep training the net and keeping all the growing tips under the net for another two weeks then let em rip!

So it's gonna be a daily job tackling the stretch but I can't wait to see it develop.

gallery_69331_4345_194746.jpg

Outlaw :cowboy:

gallery_69331_4345_276373.jpg

Thanks folks

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 3

Nice one CK, so about 5 days behind mine on 12/12 in the end.

1 question, the lady killer and Orange Bud (OB especially) ill be finnished some time before the OutLaws. Aint that going to be a massive hastle getting them out of the Scrog (OB 7 weeker - OutLaw 12 weeker)

I cocked up last gro but for a different reason my OB anted to stop taking nutes and the others still needed them and all the water came from the same tank :headpain:

They look awsome tho mate, you have the feed on these girls spot on id say. Are you feeding the same for all the girls atm?

Peace,

Sparkles :smokin:

P.s. I run my girls at night too - Heat + cheaper leccy ;)

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 1

Looking good dude.

Thanks bro, look familiar :wassnnme:

*watching and learning

Nice one CK, so about 5 days behind mine on 12/12 in the end.

1 question, the lady killer and Orange Bud (OB especially) ill be finnished some time before the OutLaws. Aint that going to be a massive hastle getting them out of the Scrog (OB 7 weeker - OutLaw 12 weeker)

I cocked up last gro but for a different reason my OB anted to stop taking nutes and the others still needed them and all the water came from the same tank :headpain:

They look awsome tho mate, you have the feed on these girls spot on id say. Are you feeding the same for all the girls atm?

Peace,

Sparkles :smokin:

P.s. I run my girls at night too - Heat + cheaper leccy ;)

Hi mate, regards the finishing times, each strain has their own net, I'm guessing all the bud will be this side of the net so I'll just cut it out and trim, should be easy enough.. it's the undertrim in a couple of weeks I'm not looking forward to :headpain:

As you know I'm hand feeding so I'll start them all on the same low feed from the same bucket and gradually increase it until any strain shows signs of overfert then they will get separate lighter feeds and I'll carry on until full strength for any that like it dude

I'm not feeding them yet bro, Plagron take the credit so far mate.. water and beneficials is all they've had, IF they show signs of hunger before 4 weeks then they'll get Hesi GROW.. After 4 weeks it will be Hesi BLOOM :skin_up:

Thanks mate :yinyang:

hi ck mate another great looking dairy with some great looking plants i see budelaire cube has

inspired you with this net set up think you need someone to come an help you some all this bud

you are making lol

Hey Gee yeah the CuBe was special man, I can't do the back wall obviously but I think it deffo makes sense to have plants growing up the sides mate

In about 12 weeks time, fetch ya trimming scissors round the treehouse and we'll crack on :rofl:

atb mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

:cowboy: Outlaw: Day 7 Flowering :cowboy:

Howdy pardners, this rowdy lot have completed their first week of punishment under the net and are well under control :chains:

Feed is 12ml grow 8ml Powerzyme and 1 drop of SuperVit per 4l of water taken directly from the town well, they like 1.2l each now

For sunlight they are getting one 400W MH which will be changed to two 400W Sodiums come Monday :george:

Here they are.. (remember the Outlaws are under the horizontal net only) :guitar:

gallery_69331_4345_350501.jpg

• Like 3

what a transformation of the net in just 2 weeks ! Great work with the disciplined control of it all Sheriff

• Like 1

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 13 Flowering :cowboy:

Thanks Tony and Couchslouch :yep:

Howdy folks, nearly two weeks now and little budlets are forming on these Outlaws.. We have a jailhouse breakout :boxing:

They have been released from their net prison and are being allowed to reach for the skys :scared:

So the lighting is two 400w sodiums, feed is up to full strength (5ml) Hesi Grow and I'll keep it at that for another week or so then switch to bloom :hippy:

gallery_69331_4345_249133.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_100659.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_183133.jpg

• Like 2