OutLaw test grow

CK.

CK they look ace,, and the smell on mine is uper sweet but with that old School Amnesia is coming through too,,

Its a good job i dont have to worry about smells seeping to much, as These grils permiate the tent doube previous plants have...

I am a touch worried I havent got the best out of mine.. Ones at the front are already swelling and have 10-20% orange pistils.. Thats not right in my eyes, you dont have any yet and ots more white hairs too.. I will say ALL my girls have thick white hairs like your SAT dome one.. I have none looking like your second one :unsure:

Fair play CK, Ill get you one day lol

Sparkles

• Like 1

CK they look ace,, and the smell on mine is uper sweet but with that old School Amnesia is coming through too,,

Its a good job i dont have to worry about smells seeping to much, as These grils permiate the tent doube previous plants have...

I am a touch worried I havent got the best out of mine.. Ones at the front are already swelling and have 10-20% orange pistils.. Thats not right in my eyes, you dont have any yet and ots more white hairs too.. I will say ALL my girls have thick white hairs like your SAT dome one.. I have none looking like your second one :unsure:

Fair play CK, Ill get you one day lol

Sparkles

Hey Sparks, thanks for dropping by mate :yep:

They smell tremendous don't they, good job I bought a new Rhino :sweaty:

I reckon these Sat ones have a trick or two up their sleeves yet bro, with six weeks still left to bloom I reckon they will reward you for your patience mucker so I wouldn't worry if I was you, I'll take a wild guess and say from weeks 8/9 they will go mental and flower like mad :guitar:

Cheers :yinyang:

mmmm looking very frosty mate bet you cant wait to try these always a pleasure watching your grows

Why thank you kind sir ;)

Yeah I can't wait bro, reckon they gonna be well strong, heres some info on them...

We carefully selected original Haze seeds from our 30 year old seedbank to create this variety. She is 80/20 sativa/indica with 15%-20% THC and is a cross of our Super Haze with a very special clone of Amnesia. The high is powerful and fast with a clear uplifting sativa high and a strong Haze accent. The taste is fresh, sour, strong and old-school Hazey.

Amnesia is rocket fuel Gee (hence the name) ppl get blackouts off that shit lol

CK :yinyang:

Hey CK I have to say they do look Fine mate.

Mine are at 46 days now and I like them a lot so far.

I have 3 phenos, 1 shorter and 2 taller with great resin production that all appear to be at the same stage

and 1 that is a little behind.

here they are

gallery_4078_4978_7496.jpg

gallery_4078_4978_70788.jpg

the shorter one next

gallery_4078_4978_173740.jpg

gallery_4078_4978_7915.jpg

and the one that is a little behind next, please ignore the 'clawing' :spliff:

gallery_4078_4978_101241.jpg

Hope you don't mind CK I thought you might like to see them.

May the grass gods bless the rest of your grow. :yinyang:

C :yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks for that Charas they look yummy my fellow Outlaw, I'm still suprised at how fast they are budding up given the bloom period god only knows what they'll serve up come chop time mate.. I await patiently for that time to come :wassnnme:

atb and good luck for the rest :yinyang:

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 1

Thanks for that Charas they look yummy my fellow Outlaw, I'm still suprised at how fast they are budding up given the bloom period god only knows what they'll serve up come chop time mate.. I await patiently for that time to come :wassnnme:

atb and good luck for the rest :yinyang:

Thank you CK. I know what you mean, I have done a lot of different Haze and Haze cross strains over the years, including Neville's Haze, Super Silver Haze and a lot of the other 'name' stains, and Outlaw seems to be up there,...... so far. :yinyang:

Like you CK, I am really looking forward to trying it, :skin_up:

Take Care Mate. :smokin:

• Like 2

Mate i can smell them from here. Some serious Resin building there bro. Sorry i didnt get chance to catch up with u over the weekend too mate. I reckon your right about the most Sat pheno goin mental at week 8...patience is a virtue and all that bro...lookin fine CK

Peace

• Like 1

Mate i can smell them from here. Some serious Resin building there bro. Sorry i didnt get chance to catch up with u over the weekend too mate. I reckon your right about the most Sat pheno goin mental at week 8...patience is a virtue and all that bro...lookin fine CK

Peace

Hey TB :yep:

Yeah they are wetting my appetite with all this resin production mate, thanks for popping in :yinyang:

lovely buds ck and charas, wish i could smell them

Cheers Tony, can't wait to have a toke on this man :skin_up:

• Like 1

med_gallery_70468_4085_41979.jpg

:cowboy: Outlaw ~ Day 48 :cowboy:

chemist, ratdog, tommyc303 & AutoPoter.. Cheers lads much appreciated :yep:

Howdy 420!

Right then these are 7 weeks into bloom now 3ml/l Hesi Bloom, 2ml/l Seaweed, 2ml/l Powerzyme (twice a week) & 1 drop of SuperVit to every 5l

gallery_69331_4345_260344.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_4750.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_77078.jpg

Look at this fucker man.. Stacks!! :yahoo:

gallery_69331_4345_150269.jpg

Yeehaa! :guitar:

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 5

YEEHAW CK FOXTAIL IN' ALL THE WAY

Yep your gils all look like they are Behavin them themsleves nicely :D

Look at this fucker man.. Stacks!! :yahoo:

gallery_69331_4345_150269.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzIW7rQ3wQk

lol danceing themselves into your joints at this rate bud. Nice work.. I love mine to bits, they look like they will blow my mind out of this planet.. Yours are so much bigger, mine do have 50% red haairs too :unsure:

So might finish soon but look like the bomb.. What smell are you getting now? Mines changed from super sweet to sweet candy :eat: Almost sweeter than before but not as obtruse if ya know what i mean..

Your whole room looks amazing, Orange is 7,5 weeks isnt it, you must be itchin to chop her.. The small amount ig ot from my first grow as honestly been my favorite so far.. :)

L8trz

Edited by MrSparkles
  • Like 1

CK they are beauties mate, loving the stacked bud shot :yinyang:

I think the my surprise us yet. One of my Bangi Haze starts to look done at 8 to 9 weeks and then puts out a fresh batch of blooms, then going on to 12 weeks. We shall see, It is really strange usually ime the breeder will say a certain bloom period, but when grown they always go longer. These seem to be more like a 10 weeker if you ask me.

Take care mate.

• Like 1