OutLaw test grow

CK.

Really looking good there CK mate. We seem to have very similar phenos , I hope the smoke is as good as

they look.

Keep on keeping on. :smokin:

C :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Outlaw ~ Day 65

Howdy pardners looks like these Outlaws have rotted in jail, or is it a cunning plan to escape, if so it's worked, the Sheriff has released them from the county jail...

Well good and bad news folks, so I'll start with the bad (get it out the way like)

Charas who is running these as well posted last week that he got a small amount of bud rot, so I went and checked on mine and sure enough a small amount was found so I cut that bud out and started a flush with the intentions of taking them down this weekend @ 70 days as they look to be done then anyway

Yesterday I noticed some more so down they came in fear of it spreading, they have all except the sat dom pheno got amber trichs, orange hairs and are ready for it anyway so I set about it.

Heres the affected bud...

gallery_69331_4345_322163.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_124771.jpg

Only a small amount lost..

gallery_69331_4345_328466.jpg

More to follow....

bugger mate

but good that you spotted it early. i guess that mold is a risk when you pack the buds so tightly into a scrog ~?

• Like 1

So now for the good news, I've had a cheeky quick dried smoke of this, no smoke report yet I'll wait till I get some flushed, properly dried bud 1st but early indications is this is a top, top smoke, it's lethal like, proper blows ya mind and stinks to high heaven

:wub:

Gonna be a BIG yield as well, here's the last pics...

gallery_69331_4345_293742.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_356353.jpg

The Sat Dom pheno, this is the 12 weeker that's advertised, of the three diaries on here this is the only one pheno that will go that far unfortunately I can't run my room for one plant :sadwalk:

gallery_69331_4345_370694.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_319730.jpg

Heres how the Outlaw typically looks...

gallery_69331_4345_35286.jpg

You can see the brown hairs on this one..

gallery_69331_4345_198859.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_228588.jpg

4 hrs later :ouch:

gallery_69331_4345_59607.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_200025.jpg

Stinks, frosty as hell and a top smoke, thanks Tony/DP cracking job :yep:

Smoko reportio in a couple weeks folks

Sheriff CK :v:

• Like 3

Great work CK, you've got a killer harvest.. You must be swimming in medicine..

I chopped 1 of my 4 babies and after 2 days drying and a little help from a heat mat.. BANG and my brain is gone lol, there was so much sissor hash from just one plant ibet you chuffed..

And no worries CK, ive got the Sativa pheno in the back left of my diary that is going to run 12-14 weeks so i got ya covered ;)

Enjoy your smoke bro :king:

S

• Like 1

bugger mate

but good that you spotted it early. i guess that mold is a risk when you pack the buds so tightly into a scrog ~?

It is quite a coincidence that it's the first time I've got rot and also the first time I've done a ScrOG, maybe that's it? It's also been very humid lately with all the rain so I certainly wouldn't be blaming the strain. Got a few tweaks to make for the next lot mate, Cheers Couch :yep:

f**k me c/k thats a job well done sir................ :smokin:

Why thank you kind sir :yinyang:

Banging my freind Banging!! You really are the cannabis king now CK...........enjoy :skin_up:

Cheers Nelly :yep:

yeah, great growing CK ! Looks like another decent harvest from the treehouse.

Cheers Tony, what a great plant eh, never seen resin production like it!

Great work CK, you've got a killer harvest.. You must be swimming in medicine..

I chopped 1 of my 4 babies and after 2 days drying and a little help from a heat mat.. BANG and my brain is gone lol, there was so much sissor hash from just one plant ibet you chuffed..

And no worries CK, ive got the Sativa pheno in the back left of my diary that is going to run 12-14 weeks so i got ya covered ;)

Enjoy your smoke bro :king:

S

Hey Sparks, yes this is my biggest harvest from the treehouse, as I've always used a 600w in a para, I was a little worried that the 400's would give me smaller buds, but I took some advice from a fellow 420er who explained that when the bulb is vertical it has to bounce the light off the reflector before it reaches the plant giving it less power, with these bulbs being vertical ALL of the power is coming straight out of the side of the bulb to the plants and with them growing up the sides they are literally growing around the bulb maximising its use. And just take a look at that Orange Bud, never had buds like that under a 600.. we are still learning Mr. S :book:

Aye it's lethal innit, reminds me of that garbage pail kid with his head exploding, cant remember his name but that's what it does.. blows ya mind haha

I didn't think you had that 12 weeker mate, it will be nice to see her get to full maturity cos she's a big'un.

CK :v:

Nice one CK mate they look great. I am still waiting for a bit to be dry enough for a tester, Friday is looking like it will be the day, fingers crossed. The mrs smoked a bifta of scissor hash, I only let her cause I didn't think there was enough for me (As I am a greedy bastard weed wise :spliff: ) it blew her head off, spaced right out, the smell reminded me of the 70's fucking real thick heavy Hashish... I loved that, I don't need to say, but I can't wait.

You must have quite a selection building now , got any favourites yet mate?

• Like 1

Sweet CK nice job there enjoy

Cheers Tommy mate :yep:

Nice one CK mate they look great. I am still waiting for a bit to be dry enough for a tester, Friday is looking like it will be the day, fingers crossed. The mrs smoked a bifta of scissor hash, I only let her cause I didn't think there was enough for me (As I am a greedy bastard weed wise :spliff: ) it blew her head off, spaced right out, the smell reminded me of the 70's fucking real thick heavy Hashish... I loved that, I don't need to say, but I can't wait.

You must have quite a selection building now , got any favourites yet mate?

Yeah the fuel smelling one Charas, I don't have as much experience with weed as you to call upon, certainly not back to the 70's anyhow :med: haha only kidding mate ;)

What I know is it smells like fuel and it smells powerful enough to send that crazy skydiving dude back up to space... and some lol:nuke:

It's very strong mate a small bit goes a long way and it really is nice... Looking forward to your smoke report, mines taking ages to dry, probably won't even be ready for the weekend but I, like you, Cannot wait :grubsup:

Cheers CK.

Outlaw weigh in.. After hanging in the treehouse for a week she was bone dry and weighed in at an awesome 346g!! :yahoo:

Gonna give it another week or so burping the jars to give her a bit more cure then I'll try and do smoke report for y'all, might have to do it sober tho :!: lol

CK :smokin: