OutLaw test grow

CK.

They may stretch more than average in flower so the SCROG growers will love this especially those really disciplined with keeping all growing tips under the screen. Good yielder too, as I hope you see.

• Like 2

They may stretch more than average in flower so the SCROG growers will love this especially those really disciplined with keeping all growing tips under the screen. Good yielder too, as I hope you see.

Reckon I'll keep them under the net for the first ten days or so of the stretch then let em rip till they stop, hows that sound Tony? Twenty days stretch?

Cheers man :yinyang:

• Like 1

Still looking tip-top & proper mate :yep:

think they'll be up for netting in no time now you've let rip the mh :woot: you gonna be takin cuts to see if any are keepers? :yinyang:

Keep up the braw work man :badass: (Evil)

• Like 1

Reckon I'll keep them under the net for the first ten days or so of the stretch then let em rip till they stop, hows that sound Tony? Twenty days stretch?

Hi CK, yep, I would aim to keep them under the net for a couple of weeks or so if you can keep them contained that long.

• Like 1

Still looking tip-top & proper mate :yep:

think they'll be up for netting in no time now you've let rip the mh you gonna be takin cuts to see if any are keepers?

Keep up the braw work man :badass: (Evil)

Hey Evil thanks for the comments bro, Yeah they are flying along now mate, gonna pot them up into 3l pots wednesday into the Royal mix, they should REALLY take off then :guitar:

Didn't even think about cuts bro, I like to move on and try new things and I haven't really got the room tbh, with them being femmed seed I suppose I could always get another pack if they turn out a quality smoke eh ;) (also, do correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere that cuts from femmed seed are likely to hermie :unsure: )

Cheers bro :yinyang:

Hi CK, yep, I would aim to keep them under the net for a couple of weeks or so if you can keep them contained that long.

I'll have to mate, the new 8" has done off with my apex so headroom is quite tight now, the screen is gonna be low to compensate but they aint getting through that net till I say so :badass:

Also, I'm not impressed Deputy, Lawman Evil caught the bank robber trying to do off with that gold from the bank you were supposed to be protecting...

gallery_69331_4345_176326.jpg

This is where I suspect you were AGAIN :rolleyes:

gallery_69331_4345_17860.jpg

If ya not carefull Evil will have that badge off yer

Sheriff CK :cowboy:

• Like 3

Ha ha nice one Sheriff :cowboy: I wondered where Deputy Tony gets to when it comes time to jump of the stallion & run down some Outlaws

keeps telling me his back's sore from brawls in saloons???......more like :skin_up::skin_up::skin_up:

sore back from rolling big heavy dutch homegrown joints all day :rofl:

tbh Sheriff i'd never have caught that Outlaw if some helpful town citizen hadn't bolted him to the floor for me :D quick & crafty aint they

never even crossed my mind mucker should of checked again before I asked about cuts tho im sure at the start it said regs :wassnnme: (wishful thinking)

you're right tho fem seeds are less stable as cuts & are more likely to hermie than the stock (so iv read), i was first told you couldn't even root cuts from fem seeds ha ha, iv only ever kept a couple fem seeds I was impressed with & ran cuts with no hermie issues ever in my garden......Moby being the last one :wink: she's been grown out a few times now & is as stable as they come, personaly never had any problems tho I wouldn't recommend it mate :bong:

to each his own, tc Sheriff :badass: (Evil)

Edited by Evilscotsman
  • Like 1

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

:cowboy: Outlaw: Day 20 - Pot up to 3l :cowboy:

http://youtu.be/tiWcGMejad0

Morning folks hope you're all enjoying the non-summer :rofl:

The 14 days since they were potted up into the light mix has passed and there is sufficient growth and roots showing at the drainage holes to warrant a pot-up into 3 litre pots in Plagron Royal mix (heavily fertilized), they will stay in these pots for around three weeks under the 250MH before the final pot-up into 11l squares using the same soil under the two 400HPS and start filling the net.

I chose the best 5 Outlaws to pot up and topped them all at the 3rd node, feed per 10l of loft temp water is: 50ml Root complex, 20ml Powerzyme and two drops of Supervit, I've also started foliar feeding them everyday at lights off with a spray bottle giving them a good old soak and they love it.

Heres a couple of group shots of the final five...

gallery_69331_4345_206449.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_148480.jpg

Outlaw #1 out for closer inspection..

gallery_69331_4345_82140.jpg

Training has started...

gallery_69331_4345_32850.jpg

Side branching..

gallery_69331_4345_234756.jpg

Check out them blades...

gallery_69331_4345_354031.jpg

Thanks for watching along folks

• Like 2

:cowboy: OUTLAW Day 26: Enter the Treehouse :cowboy:

Howdy Pardners we are nearly 4 weeks from seed and the Outlaws have broken free from their little prison cell but were quickly rounded up by my new deputy Evil and are now detained in the bigger Treehouse :chains:

The Federal Marshall payed a visit and was rather impressed by how well they have been handled, so much so I was given a pay rise and swiftly went about purchasing some upgrades and this is how the Outlaws now spend their days on the green mile...

400W MH..

gallery_69331_4345_98266.jpg

OUTLAW 9..

gallery_69331_4345_124544.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_152567.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_55002.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_261507.jpg

Temps are 22 and 29c

Humidity is 44 and 79%

Feed is Hesi's range of beneficials.. Root Complex, Powerzyme and SuperVit

Lighting schedule is 18/6

There are rootz flying out the bottom of these 3L pots so they will be potted up into their final 11's soon ready for the ScrOG net :guitar:

Thanks for watching

Edited by CannabisKing
  • Like 2

Thanks Tony, they certainly don't mind a bit of topping, I'm really impressed by the side branching, most of them are up top already :guitar:

:yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

:hippy: OUTLAW Day 37: Pot-up :hippy:

Hey folks, 5 weeks.. how time flys :guitar:

So you may be aware that the Outlaws are sharing a grow with other plants which are regs and need sexing so I can't put the net in or pot them up but I've started potting these up as they are ready for it, done two today and will pot the other three tomorrow then once I have final numbers on the others (1 boy 1 girl so far) I'll pot those up and put the net in then it's only a matter of filling the net and flipping the timer 12/12 :yahoo:

We'll start with a shot of them in the Treehouse with the others

(Outlaws at the back, check out OL#5 back right.. Stretchy girl :headpain: )

gallery_69331_4345_157614.jpg

Got them out for a closer look (they look hungry but it is in fact a lack of light down there)

I give you The Outlaws..

gallery_69331_4345_191543.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_425260.jpg

Here she is, head and shoulders above the rest

OL#5 AKA stretchy lol

gallery_69331_4345_214693.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_91395.jpg

And a final one showing her Rootz during pot-up..

gallery_69331_4345_102878.jpg

CK :yinyang:

Nice CK,

All looking healthy and looks like we will flip at the same time, im gunna leave them another week.

they have an odd shape in my view, very narrow. I cant wait to see them flower.

ATB,

Sparkles

• Like 1

Nice CK,

All looking healthy and looks like we will flip at the same time, im gunna leave them another week.

they have an odd shape in my view, very narrow. I cant wait to see them flower.

ATB,

Sparkles

Hi Sparkles hows it going mucker, hope yer well :yep:

It may be a while before I flip yet mate, gotta fill the net first :guitar:

They are narrow as there was 14 all crammed in there under the one light but now that we are losing the males they are spreading out a bit and theres plenty of leading tips for the net

ATB with thine mucker :yinyang: