What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Playing some gamepass games that I initially overlooked but gave a go and discovered that they're good :)

Zombie Army 4 - initally avoided this cos I'm not into online co-op games, but it's actually got a decent solo campaign mode which I'm enjoying (Trench gun with Hector for faster takedown buildups FTW)

And Tainted Grail: Conquest. Really good deckbuilding roguelite with RPG elements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boojum said:

Playing some gamepass games that I initially overlooked but gave a go and discovered that they're good :)

That's what's great about gamepass innit.

I've just started wasteland 3, giving off some fallout vibes. Enjoying it but feel it's gonna be a long game.

Mainly playing fifa tho. Weekend league is so addictive, it's like crack to my Competitive side. 

• 3 weeks later...

Zelda tears of the kingdom. 

fuck me what a game. best game I've played in a decade. I got switch specially for it and boy o boy it was good shout. never really been switch or Zelda fan but I am convert. was always fallout kinda guy but there last shot show of game 76 was so so wank. 

The game itself has everything combat, crafting/making, story, monsters, puzzles, random walking around exploring love it all fact an I play for 5 mins or 5 hours. I can take the console on plane, bed or sit I my sofa makes its easy with young family, n no massive updates n shit. fkin hate that. 

any other good switch game recommendations?

Zelda Breath of the Wild is superb, but perhaps not so good if you've already played Tears of the Kingdom. Metroid Prime Remastered is supposed to be excellent. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are both must-haves. Bayonetta 2 (on any console, brilliantly bonkers). Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Mario Odyssey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently playing Warframe. Amazing amount of content for a free game (and unlike the so-called 'free to play' Destiny 2 none of the content is behind a pay wall).

• Like 1

Really enjoying Warframe, really good for a free game (if you've got Amazon Prime you get a free frame and weapon, the frame is a beast, way more powerful than the starting frames). Really fast gameplay, great fluid movement.

I am a space ninja lollollol

• 2 weeks later...

COD, Borderlands 3, Gran Turismo 7, and Spider-Man Myles Morales in preparation for the new title approaching release. That's what I have on the console at the moment but have hundreds in my library and with PS plus premium there is plenty choice.

Really enjoying DMZ in COD. Borderlands 3 I've played constantly since release. I've completed the story for every vault hunter twice and still do the daily missions and farm for better gear but I pretty much have every gun or item I want. It's definitely my favourite game. On PS5.

If anyone enjoys pool there is an amazing free pool game in the PS store.

Really into Warframe now (after seeing it in the free games section of the Xbox store for years and not fancying it). Easily the best free to play game I've played and possibly my favourite MMO, free or paid. The amount of content is staggering and none of it is locked behind a pay wall (some things can only be bought with the platinum currency you have to pay for, not with cedits or dropped by enemies, like extra weapon slots, but items can be traded with other players for platinum and there's an active economy so you can earn it by trading, it's not a 'freemium' or pay-to-win game at all). OK, it's grindy but that's kinda the point of online MMO games, you're in it for the grind lol and you don't have to play multiplayer, I've done everything solo so far (you need to join a clan to get access to a lot of blueprints, but no interaction is required if you're a curmudgeon like me and don't play well with others lol ). Seriously, I recommend giving it a go to anyone, it's free so you've got nowt to lose and I think it's superb (athough you do need to use the online warframe wiki cos a lot of things aren't explained very well and the sheer amount of stuff is overwhelming at the start), the gameplay is fast and fun and the vast number of frames and weapons give loads of different playstyles.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished wasteland 3. Highly recommended if you like turn based rpgs.

Started dead cells, about 14hrs in. What a game it is.

Fans of metroodvania / rougelike will love it.

And fifa for multiplayer.