What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Still playing Wo Long, it's OK until something better comes along. Pro tip I just worked out, insead of lighly moving the left stick to walk when sneaking up on enemies to backstab it's easier to hold the block button (left bumper on Xbox), that slows you down to a walk and you won't accidentally disturb them by pushing the stick too far and moving too fast (which I kept doing :doh: )

Used to play a lot but not played for ages. We played for small stakes, pennies a point, but I've got a total no gambling rule now and even though it's only a little small exceptions to a rule have a tendency to become bigger so it's got to be absolute and it's not really the same without the stakes.

• Like 1

CoD WWII :D 212k trench knife kills, 186k with throwing knives and 223 crushed by care packages. 

It's the only good CoD. :yep: 

Guest anarchycamp

Played the new COD (clunky/dark/too easy) then the update came and Shipment came out, done diddly dun. Not picked up the swipe scope since. All those years ruined by that damn map and my friends insistence on playing it.

Now its Super Mario or Nintendo of any kind for the past 3 ish months, my 4 year old is insane at it enough so I'm considering capturing his efforts and making a yt channel.

I've done a pretty deep search for young talent to see what hes up against but for some reason I get distracted...:rofl:*

Old 2D stuff is obviously more unforgiving but not for him, customising all the old handhelds has been fun too:bong: 

*It's a damn joke.

I was looking at a stick like a fire stick you got 2 controlers with it like mega drive ones it has all the old classics on it from from super Nintendo mega drive game boy game cube play station couple of others think it was only about £50 as well was thinking getting one I prefer the old stuff can't be doing with these games were loads people playing I put the name up of it tomorrow if anyone interested

Had a look at the Diablo 4 open beta weekend, current time in queue to connect to server 40 minutes lol fuck that lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got to play a bit of the Diablo 4 open beta. Looks nice, plays like a Diablo game, but missing a few of the things from Diablo 3 that I liked, like the demolition speed bonus for smashing stuff and rampage bonus for keeping killing stuff quickly. I'll undoutedly get it when it comes out, cos I've loved the Diablo series from the start, in the hope that they give it the kind of after-sales support they have given Diablo 3 (which was shit at launch but with the addition of seasons, adventure mode, rifts etc has gone on to have great content and longevity, I still play it regularly).

Currently playing Mount and Blade Bannerlord on xbox. My heavy thumbs almost prevented me from playing it, cos clicking the left thumbstick changes between 1st and 3rd person and gets you killed in the middle of a fight :frown:lol but I persevered and I'm doing it less now lol and it's a great game (although there's so many stats I'm still working out what's what :geek: ). I like how it kinda changes from battles you are important as a combatant in to ones where you need to be a tactician as you progress and your band gets bigger. Can see me losing a LOT of time to it lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Loving Bannerlord. I've not even started my own kingdom yet, I keep starting a new character as I learn more about the game mechanics and systems (cos I don't like looking at guides and stuff and there's little in the way of a tutorial lol ) and refining my playstyle. Started off building an army from the very start but that didn't work for me, cost too much in wages and it was taking me too much time to get reputation and level up the clan so I've now decided on soloing at the start, cos with even the second tier bow you can easily take out a group of 20 or so pillagers solo, earning far more reputation or renown or whatever it's called, plus travelling solo gives you far more travel speed and you don't get the disorganised speed penalty after a fight, so I'm traveling between imperial cities doing tournaments (with the +3 renown per tournament win perk) and chasing down pillagers who are far slower than me until I level up my clan.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well peeved. Bannerlord has got a game-breaking bug that stops you attacking if another army joins your siege :frown: No point playing unless they patch it :sadwalk: