What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

MWIII Zombies :badass:  It all seems too easy now, we just fly around the map giving free legendary stuff to other teams. lol    

@Saddam I hope to see you on the map I could do with some good stuff

I don't tend to survive very long in the red zone I need to find the right gun

• Like 1

You can customise and save your weapons by adding attachments to them  through the gunsmith then add them your insured weapon slots. I just use a knife lol @Lazy L

• Like 1

Daydreaming about making my own game. 

Anyone remember highgrow the growing game? 

I would make it like that but you can only start with original landrace strains.

Thai,afghan,Colombian,Jamaican etc...

From there you would be able to recreate northern lights, skunk1, kali mist, big bud and all the old strains,  mix them again to get the more modern stains. 

Make it like a highgrow for breeding and make it really accurate so it became a weed resource. Then in the end you could make people pay for growing certain seeds and make some money out of it. 

Unfortunately I am illiterate when it comes to code but please some one do it, all the weed growing games are shite.

• 3 weeks later...

Sony's latest PS5 update has blocked the Cronus Zen. lol   This should mean no more cheating cunts but some bellends are so desperate to cheat after paying £90 for what is now an expensive paperweight that they're trying to bypass the hardware block by using the remote play feature.

Remote play adds >100ms of controller latency to the game which pretty much means you're fucked in any shooter. lol   

Funny as fuck, thanks Sony. :notworthy:

Remnant 2. Cube gun FTW, we don't need no steenking ammo pickups lol

And still grinding Warframe lol

Playing Half-life Alyx on the quest 3 and being transported into the heart of city 17 is blowing my mind, seriously impressive stuff.

• Like 1

MWIII zombies, I've just hit 100k zombie kills. :badass: There's nothing left for me to do now except camo grind, all season 1 challenges completed, everything smashed. I've taken everything out with a gutter knife, including about 50 megas. lol   

New season starts on 7th February, if there isn't anything decent in the update I'm going to uninstall and go back to WWII. 

Still enjoying DCS and learning the F-16... F-4 Phantom next!

Taxi! with a buddy

large.DCS_2023_12_28_16_23_05_000.jpg.d30467a83b8031f73058f6d382a49802.jpg

Landing in Egypt

large.DCS_2023_12_27_14_47_19_296.jpg.4b083cda7d82d2cfee8168b9a63918f1.jpg

F-16 over Syria

large.DCS_2023_12_11_16_20_47_763.jpg.f457beef11f0d69ab5cefb517f203545.jpg

Tomcats!

large.DCS_2023_12_30_16_51_18_525.jpg.392dc9d5b4227c67f0a6d9c165eda6b2.jpg

North coast of France

large.DCS_2023_04_23_13_29_11_973.jpg.0d090fa30ecc1174b9e204b9bee2330a.jpg

Absolutely stunning flight sim, really enjoy gliding through clouds after a vape sesh.

and killing things...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the open beta of Skull & Bones a go cos I loved Assassin's Creed Black Flag (and before that Sid Meier's Pirates! ). It's utter shit, inferior to both of the aforementioned games. The ships are too fast, the guns fire too fast, it's like speedboats with machine guns not sailing ships, it's all busywork not meaningful things to do, no swordfights or taking settlements or owt like that. It's like a mobile game. Just fucking awful :sadwalk:

• 2 weeks later...

CoD MW3 Zombies. :badass: Hit prestige 9 (level 450) yesterday and nearly have the Borealis camo unlocked. :ninja:

I only had to kill 200,000 zombies. lol   

Dead Island 2 on gamepass :) (they're snide fuckers, though, it was on sale 40% off for a couple of days before it appeared on gamepass with no indication that it was about to be added, that's just dishonest, I'd be fucking livid if I'd spent money on it).

Edited by Boojum

downloaded an emulator for C64 and been playing Boulder Dash, Rambo, Ghosts and goblins, Cobra and Rampage

Brought back some memories 

• Like 4

CoD MW3 Zombies :soap: 

Unlocked the Borealis camo, put it on my weapon and went to save the load-out.. 

Invalid camouflage. Camouflage has been reset. 

The camouflage is fucking broken so fuck Activision in both ears.

Cunts. :yep: