What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

It was just a suggestion since the person I was actually responding to mentioned they are into looter shooters and at a loss at the moment, it's worth a try since it's totally free (and given that it's still going and played by a LOT of people it can't be that bad). Like you say each to their own, I think the COD games are dogshit :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Picked up borderlands 3.The good its the usual silly shoot kill fest and it the surround sound fx are well done , the mouthpiece boss level especially so.But its majorly buggy,just finished a level and the character im supposed to talk to is frozen,only option reset and go through the level again.Also the loading times,the initial start up takes long enough make a coffee and drink most of it before i get to continue,which then leads to another wait for  the level i left off at to load.Same when using the "fast " travel,a good minute or 2  whilst it loads.O well at least it was cheap.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands continued the downward trend of the series, sadly. Hopefully Borderlands 4 will recapture some of the greatness of the first two (loved the first two, particularly the second one, Handsome Jack is IMHO the greatest videogame baddie ever :D ). The first two were how to do looter shooters :)

Season 3 of zombies started yesterday, I've just spent 9 and a half hours traversing the map looking in armoury lockers for the new melee weapon. I'm beginning to think the Treyarch devs forgot to add it because historically, Activision has a long history of being geniuses when it comes to knowing exactly how to piss me off. lol  

R* have updated their GTA V T&C and are now going to ban people for griefing 🤣

• Like 1

On 03/04/2024 at 07:11, j.o.i.n.t said:

Hey, when I search I don't find that. Interesting!

its here, game doesnt load in though
https://web.archive.org/web/20010301172255/http://mrnice.co.uk/

pretty sure I still have it all saved on disk from when we moved the site, might take me a while to find though and even longer to work out how to get a copy of a disk onto my pc that doesn't have a disk drive  😂

• Like 2

Zombies, I unlocked the gladiator push dagger and am currently enjoying ruining people's multiplayer experience with it lol they've fixed the glitched Borealis camo which looks amazing on every weapon, I think it's probably the nicest looking weapon camo in CoD history.   :wub:

On the down side, they've nerf'd my flamethrower and reduced the mag size of the SOA Subverter. Also, they've added 'containment level' which you can grind so you can land with plates, 5000 essence, perk and PAP discount. It was a pretty decent idea but it's broken, I got my containment level up to 267 and it just reset to 0 for no reason, then I was at 202 and it did it again. Now its happened  6 times and I really can't be fucked to play again until they fix it. Shocking really, it's like they don't test anything before throwing it into a game. 

Eta - There's also a new sniper rifle, the MORS, it's a fucking beast and once it's fully levelled you can unlock the photonic barrel by getting 100 one shot kills in multiplayer which turns it into a chargeable rail gun. lol  I feed off their tears 

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

Started Skyrim again, the Anniversary Edition, I still find things I've not done before.

• Like 2

@Pepe Ramon

I started it again the other week, is the anniversary edition worth it? I think it wanted me to pay 8 or 9 quid for it.

I forgot how long it takes to build a house :doh:

• Like 1

HellDivers 2

It's like playing a Michael Bay movie, except it's a Paul Verhoeven movie where team killing is not only required allowed but hilarious.

PvE / 3rd person (1st person ADS) 4 player COOP - needs friends but playing with random folks can be fun.

7 hours ago, KC said:

@Pepe Ramon

I started it again the other week, is the anniversary edition worth it? I think it wanted me to pay 8 or 9 quid for it.

I forgot how long it takes to build a house :doh:

No need to build anything with the AE version, there are a few free properties available along with a farm which raises money for you, I love it, so many extras. You are able to play in "Survival" mode which means you can't fast travel and things like the cold will cause you to lose health, plus you have to eat stuff.

I have the Hendraheim house and Goldenhills Plantation, which is the farm.

Edited by Pepe Ramon
  • Like 2

Still playing Diablo 4 a bit, may as well since it's installed. You can give your character a cutom title based on prefixes and suffixes you earn for various achievements, was thinking of going with Cutting Harvester :rofl: (even though I'm currently growing from seed)

Edited by Boojum

Arma Reforger is starting to look in much better shape since i last played it, might give it ago again tonight, Cross platform too.

Fresh Spawns recent video peaked my interest again

• 2 weeks later...

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord on Xbox gamepass again. Despite its many bugs and flaws I still like it (except just now, storming a castle and the dopey cunts in my army pushed me off the battlements to my death :frown: lol ). Khan's Guards FTW

• Like 1