What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

I totally forgot about that quirky rule lol

Teaches me for doing such a high press

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Is that FIFA 23 ?

Even though Konami's change from PES to 'Efootball' was a complete and utter abortion, I think now it's fixed that it's a better game of football. Sure, FIFA has what it's always had, the Sky Sports presentation and the licensing, but on the pitch I think Konami always have and still do make a better fooball game :) (and it's free)

Age of Empires 2 on Xbox Gamepass.

Fair do's, I think they've done a superb job of porting it from PC. There are loads of quality of life improvements over the original (but I never played the 'definitive' one on PC, so perhaps some or all of them are from that) but it's the way they've thought about the controller that's impressed me. PC RTS games can work on consoles, if the developers put in the effort to tailor the controls to a gamepad (it's kinda always baffled my how badly it's often been done, though, which is I think one of the reasons why, with a few exceptions, RTS games have never really been much of a thing on consoles :sadwalk: ).

• Like 1

Dying Light 2. OK, so it's still as buggy as fuck a year after release, the plot is shit, the characters are unlikeable (seems a bizarre decision to make the authoritarian Peacekeepers actually a bit less unpleasant than the Survivor faction) and the dialogue is laughable.

But...

Dismembering zombies, twatting them with blunt instruments, stamping on their heads when they fall over etc is still a fun way to get your anger out lol

• Like 1

On 29/01/2023 at 10:15 AM, Boojum said:

Is that FIFA 23 ?

Yes FIFA 23 on PC, for me the new engine shits on any football game made to date

Just now, Boojum said:

Dismembering zombies, twatting them with blunt instruments, stamping on their heads when they fall over etc is still a fun way to get your anger out lol

That's why I loved State of Decay lol

• Like 1

I sometimes still play State of Decay 2 :)

lol Starting a new game with new survivors is always about rerolling them until you get one with Lichenology, one with Sleep Psychology and one with Driving lol (playing on Nightmare, Lethal just takes the piss cos of the terrible follower AI lol ).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

I did buy SOD2 but only clocked 1hr so far, I have to many gaming commitments, I do want to play it some more, I played SOD1 to death on xbox 360 and PC lol