What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

10 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I know the struggle. Too many fucking buttons on controllers these days. It’s like trying to play saxophone. I only play WRC Generations. I manage about 25 minutes before I’m exhausted. I have to go for a brew n a smoke. But I’ll go back to it. The boys are always on them though so I don’t get a look in usually 

tbh I’m not as old as you to start thinking like that mate lol . I’ve just not played cod in years and played nothing but apex legends. Feeling bit better today from the food poisoning, despite my belly making sounds. So gonna bang out abit of cod and enjoy the weekend.

• Like 1

lol Yeah you’re a millennial innit? Grown up thinking hands are for texting and awkward Spider-Man fingering techniques. Piece of piss using 13 buttons for one game for you lot 

My lad is weaponised autism on those things. Especially FIFA, Fortnite and Apex. The youngest sulks because he thinks it’s normal to be as good as his brother is. He’s in one of these clan(?) things. Fuck knows. I’ll stick to race cars ….

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1

Had a few games, biggest difference I feel I notice from the original mw2 is the movement feels different? Know it sounds weird but sorta makes a noticeable difference. Maybe it’s I’m just to used to apex which seems to piss over cods movement tbh. Only nice thing was playing some hardcore search n destroy again.

I just see now this topic start nearly 20 years ago lolA lots bin change in gaming under this time.Now some times i play fortnite with my freind when he comme to my or some times i play psvr2 but in a next year i will build a pc.

Mainly playing dead cells. What a game it is, think its in my top 5 single player games of all time, love it.

And for multiplayer ive finally kicked my fifa addiction and playing some fortnite with the boy.  1st time ive played fortnite and tbh im really enjoying it. Just a fun game to have a laugh on   

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a go on Super Mario World lol It didn't look as bad as I thought it would. It on a snes emulator console thing, there's shit loads of games on there. Proper snes controllers too, albeit with a usb connector.

• Like 1

@KC I got loads o emulators i have a blast wi on the pc everything from the Nes through to the 360 and the switch hell i even roll out a speccy or a c64 emulator every now n then super mario world is still one o the best ones :yep:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I play on PC a few competitive FPS quite regular, Rocket League and just started on Project Zomboid... anyone wanna play something hit me up :D

CoD MWIII :soap:  The game is broken in so many ways and I'm not sure I want to waste my time with it any further. The servers are awful, every game starts like this;

Searching for a 13ms ping..

Searching for a 23ms ping..

Searching for a 33ms ping..

Searching for a 53ms ping..

Searching for a 89ms ping..

Searching for a 100ms ping..

Searching for a 200ms ping.. 

Then, after ages, it'll put me in a game which has already started with several players juddering, rubber-banding or even teleporting around the map yet the live telemetry data states my ping is 11ms with 0% packet loss. 

How can you have 11ms ping and suffer latency issues? :unsure: It would appear that  having a decent internet connection is seen as an advantage by the software and it throttles those with a good connection and it gives an advantage to those with a poor connection 'to make the game more competitive'. 

The Battlepass is a scam, you unlock all this cool shit in the form of character skins, weapon blueprints, calling cards, emblems, etc but can't access or use any of it unless you pay for the Battlepass. It'll give you a few free CoD points and double XP tokens which I think is intentional so folks say 'Well, I already have 300 CoD points so why not buy 800 from the store for the Battlepass so I can use all of the stuff I've unlocked but can't use'. Fucking shitehawks. 

Revisiting the old maps was nostalgic but they weren't really designed for and nether do they compliment the new weapons or the movement system. 

Shipment is basically ruined because of the endless stream of talentless goons spamming grenade launchers. 

They added one decent 24/7 map called Meat then removed it after a week. :lookaround: 

I don't know whether it's because of SBMM or OEMM but I don't think I've even played in a single lobby with UK players. 

Zombies is just as bad, everybody's cheating by using duplication glitches to get essence to spend on weapon upgrades or they're using the tombstone glitch to store tonnes of gear.  Games literally crash without warning, sometimes you just lag out midway though making you lose all of the gear you've earned or found. 

The tier 4 and 5 zones in the Dark Aether are fun though, especially taking down mega abominations. 

I got to Prestige 5 level 250 before Christmas and can't really be bothered to play it now, not until it's fixed. 

Edited by Saddam

My end of year Steam Review stats are quite embarrassing, over a 250 day streak and over 1k hours clocked. I need to get out more lol

Mind you my stats for Arma 2 when I first got it I clocked over 2k hours in under a year, dam you Arma 2 DayZ Mod :spliff:

DayZ Standalone just celebrated its 10yr anniversary, and is currently the most popular it has ever been according to the Steam charts data. It's crazy how games stay so popular and playable for so long thanks to the modding community.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

My end of year Steam Review stats are quite embarrassing, over a 250 day streak and over 1k hours clocked. I need to get out more lol

Nice work, the PS5 says I've played 5,488 hours of CoD WWII. lol  

• Like 1

I've completed all of the MW3 Zombie story missions, done all of the Easter egg stuff and found all the schematics, there's nothing left to do now except farm the dark aether zones or kick the shit out of Greylorm aka the Red Worm. 

Tips for Greylorm - Earn enough to PaP your weapons to tier 3 and buy 3 self-revives +  5 sentry guns, find the 4 gold USBs then go to the two ammo crates nearest the gas zone and wait for the timer to expire,  once the gas reaches you, place USBs in the  4 seismic devices (you won't be able to inset USBs until the seismic devices are inside the gas)  Then each place your sentry guns just as Greylorm's about to appear then hit the Worm  with as much damage as possible while alternating between the 2 ammo crates to refresh your gas mask. 

Gold plate armour and tier 3 dog companion also really help. 

We had 30+ sentry guns out in the tier 2 zone and the Red Worm was done in 60 seconds. lol  

Edited by Saddam

Started starfield....I want to like it so much but I don't know man....something seems off with it and I can't put my finger on what. Will persist with it for a while to give it a chance tho

Picked up elden ring over xmas which is begging for attention. 

Multiplayer: started playing gears again, and a bit of fortnight with the boy. 

Toying with the idea of picking rocket league back up but not sure I can cope with the stress of random team mates again lol

Halo infinite,Warhammer 40k rogue trader, 40k darktide and rise of the tomb raider. All good so far.

• Like 1