What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Vampire Survivors is on gamepass , I wouldn't advise on playing it though unless you have unlimited time on your hands for just one more game

• Like 1

Rocket league 

anyone ever play skate 3? Got a ps3 for that purpose. Loved that game

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 1

Played it a bit round my mates yard, I owned 1 and 2, I skated for years but hard to find the time and seems to take longer to heal when I slam as I'm older lol

Session is a decent skate sim I have that on PC

• Like 2

Grand Tourismo 7 on PS4  I love it

I finished the original one on PS2 in my youth and this is just the best after and with a fat one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Military Grade said:

skated for years but hard to find the time and seems to take longer to heal when I slam as I'm older

Same and same mate lol been once in years. Would love to get back into it tho

• Like 1

Feels like every game I play is just first person shooters. Really only play apex now days. Would like to try a whole different genre but no idea what. Only game that’s a shooting game which I would love to see. Would have to be cod mw2, just to relive the days of rushing home from school to jump on. Know they released the updated version but not able to play online. If they don’t that it’s the only way I see myself playing cod again tbh. All the latest ones for me just haven’t been as good. I buy em just because it’s cod init lol but after a few weeks I’m bored of it.

Just completed GTA III Ultimate edition last night, i was 8yo again for a few weeks lol, il be starting Vice City tonight 

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

Just completed GTA III Ultimate edition last night, i was 8yo again for a few weeks lol, il be starting Vice City tonight 

The old games were the best games mate. How about San Andreas?

@AnonyMice i downloaded all 3 mate, GTA III, Vice city and San Andreas, all 3 are part of the "Definitive edition" download on xbox. Not ultimate edition like i said. 

My parents never bought me GTA III as a kid, i only got to play it round my mates houses, so buying it and completing it is a personal achievement for melol.

Il be starting San Andreas once i complete Vice city.

the definitive edition now gives you checkpoints, if you fail a mission you can start again. on the original's once you failed a misson, that was it. so this time round its easier. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the latest Monster Hunter on Gamepass a go.

I just don't get it, I've tried playing a few of them now and I just don't get the appeal.

It's been a shit few months for Gamepass :sadwalk:

But an Xbox version of Age of Empires 2 is coming soon :)

I've got a decent laptop, but playing games on it is a pain in the arse. A proper RTS that I can play on my Xbox, on my telly, lounging on my bed...

:yahoo:

lol

Edited by Boojum

Last year, tried Divinity : Original Sin, but didn't finish it. Game was appealing and fun at the beginning, but in the end there's a lot of tasks to do which are boring and take too much time, especially crafting, so I stopped.

Played Ori and the Blind Forest, and I've enjoyed it a lot. Beautiful game, great gameplay, and some truly epic sequences. Liked it so much I've bought the sequel Ori and the Will o' Wisps which I've almost finished and is quite as good. Both are top notch Metroidvanias, just behind Hollow Knight in my books.

• Like 2

Totally agree on both points. Got bored with Divinity, to be honest even though I was a tabletop role playing game geek as a kid, I'm just not into party-based RPGs, I just want to be a lone wolf.

The Ori games are both superb and Hollow Knight is a masterpiece :notworthy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boojum said:

Totally agree on both points. Got bored with Divinity, to be honest even though I was a tabletop role playing game geek as a kid, I'm just not into party-based RPGs, I just want to be a lone wolf.

Same here with pen and paper younger, but I've always loved party-based RPG like both Baldur's Gate, Planescape:Torment, and more recently Pathfinder:Kingmaker. Even the two Pillars of eternity weren't bad (1st is better tnat its sequel IMO). It remembers me I've just finished Planescape:Tides of Numenera, and it was kinda meh. Not really bad, but pretty average and forgettable.

Marvel's Midnight Suns. The voice actor for Tony Stark does sound fairly similar to Robert Downey Jr, but the character looks like the bloke with the tasche from Frankie Goes to Hollywood lol