Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

post-28825-1214133710_thumb.jpg 11. Amnisia Haze - Hunters Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E13 1 Gram The strongest Haze from Hunters on the Warmoesstraat, a lovely strong smoke indeed. Soaring sativa High. Tasted great and the ash burned cleanly. Very good.

post-28825-1214133953_thumb.jpg The start of another day, Hardcore Toker style.

post-28825-1214134012_thumb.jpg 12. Sputnik - Trefpunt Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E8 1 Gram I wanted some nice high grade Moroccan hash but the quality of Moroccan hash in many places has gone down whilst the prices have gone up badly :unsure: . So I went to an old favourite of mine owned by some Moroccans, the hash was great it bubbled and melted abit and was just as good as any I have smoked in the past. It tasted great and burned cleanly.

Overall the prices in Amsterdam are getting stupid for the nicer weeds and hashes, and I noticed a lack of high quality foreign landrace hash which in turn has forced the prices up on hash that is not so good. Much of the iceolator hash being sold is of lower grades and has had oil added to it to make it more like jelly hash and more saleable. Whilst I was over ther I dropped into DNA seeds and had a chat with them, nice people who stiched me up on a tripple perculator bong of L.A. Confidential 73u bubble hash which was easily the best hash of the trip and bubbled like crazy. This really mashed me up and was an amazing smoke that is for sure.

The nicest smokes of the trip was with Whazzup, the Anesthesia and Amnesia Haze was excellent the both tasted great and smoked good. The ash burned white and the relaxing effect of the Anesthesia with the sativa high of the Amnesia Haze resulted in a effect and high that was most nice. The Anesthesia is definately on my list of seeds for the future.

Well that is the end of my weed and hash review, I nearly colapsed a lung whilst over there but I had a great time which is the main thing, beats sitting on a beach somewhere anyday :D .

H.T.

:yinyang:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Hey HT,

nice report so far, hurry up with the rest of it :unsure:

Cool to see you got quite a bit of weed from central, i love that place, like you say great value for money there and a good consistent selection of weed too IMO, got some of the temple ball from there myself yum yum :ohmygod:

I'm with you on your views of grey area too, they put in very little effort to make it a relaxing enjoyable environment for the customer. I've only bought weed once from there (and that was below average quality IMO) and doubt i'll ever go back and certainly wouldn't stay in there to smoke. Maybe i should give there weed another go but like you say the prices are crazy.

That hash from WW looks the shit, i gotta go back and find that place. Expect a PM from me asking for directions to get there soon :D

e2a ooops you have finished it now, i'm too slow typing :yinyang:

Edited by hudson

Guest Sublime

Sounds and looks like you had a great time.

Nice buds and hashes.

My plants are nearly done might be time for a couple of days in Holland me thinks.

B)

Gallery

Edited by Sublime

No probs Hudson I can do that for you.

I certainly did have a good time Sublime thats for dropping in.

Thanks for popping by again Rambone, its always nice over there in my experience.

H.T.

:unsure:

Im leaving tomorrow for 5 days in the dam and that report has helped greatly! If anyone wants to meet up for a chat over some anesthesia then PM me soon!

great report HT

the Mexican sounds interesting, sort of thing i wouldnt be able to resist buying.

which was your prefered coffeeshop for spending the most time in chilling?

Guest Sublime

med_gallery_7844_1085_52458.jpg

Sorry trying to get a pic up from gallery without clicking.

:rofl:

Thanks OT1 you are a star lol:rofl:

Edited by Sublime

I like your breakfast setup HT! I'd give my left arm to be able to go damwise tomorow - gonna be october before i make it over :wink:

U

great report HT.....perfect sunday reading ;)

oh to have some of that sputnik now....looks delicious :wink:

great report HT
Thanks ;)

the Mexican sounds interesting, sort of thing i wouldnt be able to resist buying.

which was your prefered coffeeshop for spending the most time in chilling?

The mexican was indeed interesting, lovely delicate yet incredibly strong sativa. It reminded me of the super Red Thai that I used to grow years ago. my favourite coffeeshop for chilling... Mmmmm good question... I would say either of the Willie Wortles in Haarlem or De Dampkring on Handboogstraat in Amsterdam, I also like the Greenhouse and Anyday for the simple fact you can get a properly cleaned bong there if you so wish.
that sputnik looks nice HT :rofl:
Thanks very much, yes it was a great smoke. Not the strongest hash available out there but one of the stronger Moroccan hashes that is for sure. I also love this stuff, a shame that it is not available easily here in the U.K.
I like your breakfast setup HT! I'd give my left arm to be able to go damwise tomorow - gonna be october before i make it over :rofl:

U

Yes I always have to start off the day with an extremely strong Dutch Koffie and smoke. Well it would be rude not to...
great report HT.....perfect sunday reading :)

oh to have some of that sputnik now....looks delicious :wink:

I feel the same as I don't bring anything back with me because it could cause me far to much bother, but I enjoyed it whilst I was there. I should have brought 5 grams earlier in the week.

Thanks for dropping in guys, and thanks for that picture aswell Sublime :yep: .

I had to miss out the Crystal Clear iceolator from Katsu that Growndome tried but that is on my list for next time to try, thanks for dropping in again by the way Growndome :yep: .

H.T.

:rofl:

Edited by Hardcore Toker