Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Hi there New Grow thanks for dropping by :stoned: .

post-28825-1213274659_thumb.jpg The Warmoesstraat by night. Many coffeeshops, hotels, hostels and bars can be found on this street which is right in the middle of the city. The Warmoesstraat is considered the westerly boarder of the Red Light District. Plenty of good night life and action can be found down this street thats for sure.

H.T.

:wassnnme:

This looks like the start of a great thread HT, I always take my camera when i go the dam but only ever come back with a couple pics of weed i've bought! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics, keep em coming.

Hello Hudson fella thanks for showing some interest :D .

Right.......let's see.

post-28825-1213275700_thumb.jpg This one is of the bridge on the Singel which is near by the Grey Area coffeeshop, I believe that it is the widest bridge in Amsterdam. You can really see how the buildings appear to lean over in this shot.

H.T.

:stoned:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

ahhhh....fond memories H.T....thanks for posting the pics B) B)

the last pic is taken stood just in front of a very nice chocolate shop....mmmmmm & Grey Area is just down from that.

Amnesia is just around the corner from Grey Area and they have a volcano... :stoned:

enjoy your forthcoming trip HT :D

same from me HT, hope you have a nice tobacco free time. :D

brings back memories from my stag do last yr, but i only had a cheap cam so the pics weren't as good as i'd have liked.

safe trip :stoned:

So when will you be you in Amsterdam? I'll probably be there myself on Saturday. Already have met a few people form UK420 there, maybe we can hook up for a toke of Anesthesia :D

Hi there whazzup thanks for dropping in. Yes it would be great to meet up with you and go to a coffeeshop or something, I would certainly love to try your Anesthesia and the Amnesia Haze that you grew looked really nice to :stoned: . I will P.M. you about when I am in Amsterdam.

Dank u wel

H.T.

:D

hi HT,

right next to the windmill in post 7 there is a brewery where they make there own beer and a bar to drink it in, if you like a beer while your in the dam its well worth visiting. its called T' IJ (the egg) i usually pop outside for a quick smoke before popping back in for another of their fantastic beers.

You lucky b'stard, wish it was me going. I've been 8 times now but the last time was nearly 2 years ago and I'm getting a strong urge to go again soon, in fact I've been collecting tokens in the Daily Sport this week with that in mind.

Have a top time fella and I'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Hello there Special B, Savage, Tremont-Salby and skunkyone thanks for dropping in and showing some interest :D .

I always thought that there was a brewery at that windmill, methinks I may have to check it out.

post-28825-1213277684_thumb.jpg This is for you hash lovers out there, abit of a comedy shot really but if I remember right there is some Afghani hash, top grade Moroccan hash and some iceolator hash all in there :D I just can't help myself..... what can I say.

Have to take the dog out now for a walk I shall continue with my pics when I get back.

H.T.

:stoned:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Guest smoketilluchoke

and yes I will certainly be popping into the Grey Area for some of their strongest shit, I will try the L.A. Confidential but I probably will only buy a gram at that sort of stupid price.

i know man- iended up buying 3 :stoned:

every time i go in grey area i always go daft buying too much weed

i ended up buying a 5.5g bud of grey diesel aswell

Hey great thread HT! Am also in dam a week today. Will definitely by checking out grey area. Am also a big fan of Jr Gong - love reggae. Fancy meeting for a toke?

Hi there Mixking nice 1 for dropping by. I will be up for meeting up for a smoke if you fancy it just P.M. me and we will arrange a place and time to meet for a smoke over there :) .

post-28825-1213279297_thumb.jpg I took this shot whilst crossing Damrak, you can see the red brick building at the end which is Amsterdam Central train station. Damrak is always a very busy street at all hours of the day or night.

H.T.

:doh:

post-28825-1213281105_thumb.jpg Cake and sandwich stalls like this one can be found throughout the city, perfect for stoned heads :smug:

H.T.

:yinyang: