Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Hi there Jiffa thanks for dropping by. Thats the thing about Amsterdam it may be ridiculously overpriced but where else in the world can you go and get a selection like this all in one city, they know it aswell.

post-28825-1224364670_thumb.jpg 16. Love Potion # 5 De Dampkring Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E8.50 1 Gram Good strong nice indica, delivers a solid stone right from the first few tokes. Tastes good but burns very badly, probably not 'flushed' before harvest or just overfed plain and simple. The ash burned dark grey, not a good sign really. This stuff had a strong smell, O.K. value for the money.

De Dampkring does not allow the smoking of any tobacco products in any of it's coffeeshops, pure bud only or use the tobacco substitute.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Hi Ano1987 thanks for the interest, it certainly is a unique place. Everywhere has it's good and bad points but one of the good points is out there you don't feel like you have to avoid the police whilst you enjoy yourself with the smoke, which is nice.

post-28825-1224365113_thumb.jpg Hawaiian Snow Barneys Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E13 1 Gram

Another delicate 100% pure sativa, reminds me alot of the Super Red Thai that I used to grow 10 years ago. Strong up high cerebraly active as you would expect from a 100% sativa. Tastes good but burns bad with grey ash, overpriced.

Barneys do not allow any tobacco atall to be smoked inside their coffeeshops, pure weed only or use the tobacco substitute.

post-28825-1224365685_thumb.jpg Red Lebonese Sheeba Coffeeshop Amsterdam E10 1 Gram

Slightly maluable, not overly strong a ligh buzzy good daytime smoke. No sign of any melt when heated with a lighter, but also no sign of any adulterants or contaminates. Nothing that special clean dry sift. The ash burned grey.

post-28825-1224365911_thumb.jpg Under the 30 x loupe

Sheeba's smoking policy is only pure cannabis to be smoked near the bar and all other tobacco products are to be smoked in the smoking area, this is about 3/4 of the coffeeshop which has been sectioned off with glass screening.

post-28825-1224366047_thumb.jpg All this smoking gave me the munchies :ninja: .

post-28825-1224366131_thumb.jpg A 'Club Sandwich' and this is just half of it. It was so good that I had to back to the same place the following day for another one :unsure: .

Hi Bongme, I enjoyed taking the pictures and writing my notes about the individual types just as I enjoyed smoking them, thanks for looking in.

post-28825-1224366796_thumb.jpg Sour Diesel De Dampkring Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E9 1 Gram

Excellent weed for the price, powerful citrus lemon smell very strong solid stone a good hybrid. This weed tastes and smokes great, the ash burned white. I would go back for more.

De Dampkring does not allow the smoking of any tobacco products in any of it's coffeeshops, pure bud only or use the tobacco substitute.

post-28825-1224367209_thumb.jpgPower Afghani Anyday Coffeeshop Amsterdam E6.10 1 Gram

Squidgy black, shiney black exterior yellow greeny brown interior. Burns cleanly an O.K. relaxing stone. Not the Best but O.K. for the money.

post-28825-1224367357_thumb.jpg 30x magnification

Anyday do not allow the smoking of any tobacco products in their coffeeshop, pure cannabis only. They also have a good collection on Verdampers (quality Dutch Vapourisers) to use aswell.

post-28825-1224367529_thumb.jpg Grey Crystals The Grey Area Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E18 1 Gram

Unpressed trichomes from the Grea Area. This stuff melted slightly when touched with a lighter, it was yellow and soft. It would press up abit if worked, it was very strong and tasted lovely. Very clean the stone was strong and solid, slows your heartrate somewhat. Visually quite trippy the ash burned a light grey colour.

The Grey Area does not allow tobacco atall but as long as you keep it out of sight you will be ok.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1224367945_thumb.jpgManala Charas Barneys Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E18 1 Gram

Apparently handrubbed at 3000 metres, Hmmm. Fairly hard in texture with a slight melt to the resin. Smells devine sort of unlike other landrace hash. Strong sativa up high, the effect was solid good and long lasting, unique type of high very cerebral. The ash burned white and clean, very overpriced though.

post-28825-1224368218_thumb.jpg 30x Magnified.

Barneys do not allow any tobacco atall to be smoked inside their coffeeshops, pure weed only or use the tobacco substitute.

Cheers HT, lovely report.

Heading on 29th of nov and thats definately put a few ideas in my head. Like the sound of the super silver crossed with bubblegum. Both those smokes are at top of the list of ones i have enjoyed in the dam.

Excellent smoke report, good stuff HT!

Cant wait to get back out their, Im so jealous of the great hash you got, I have not bought any hash since I was out their last year.

You must of spent a lot of money out there!

Weeds

Hello HT what a fantastic thread this is :spliff:

Thoroughly enjoyed the short time spent with you and missus HT and thanks for guiding us through Haarlem.

I have been busy since returning so haven't edited any of my pics so far, am a bit gutted also as I forgot to reset the iso from 1000 to 200 so had a lot of over grainy pics :unsure:

Will add a few to this thread if you don't mind :puke:

I think the bubblegum we bought at the grasshopper was the best value for money, although they have a 2g minimum buy policy.

The trainwreck smelt like strawberry soda and did the trick, knocking me and the missus out for 3 hours :ouch:

Super silver haze was very very nice as was the nycd diesel.

will report back later :)

ps, came home to a jungle :)

Edited by The Villain