Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Mornin HK,how goes it bro?..hope all well.

tell ya what if i had the pennys ya just know BMI'ud be gettin my bookings,nearly 3 years since i last went and with this foookin cafe smokin ban thingy comin in i dunno if il ever experience the place again as it should be..liberal n free to smoke where ya want when ya want eh!!...oh its a mouth water'er lookin at these pics dude...Eeer Thanks.. :wink: :ouch::rofl:

Those are some nice pictures dude! Shame I can't share mines in here, I had loads of good ones too but my camera got nicked when I was burgled not long after the trip with all my pics!

Out of all the things that were stolen, my dam pictures were the ones i missed the most :ouch:

I'm not bad thanks bizzaro73, yes the tobacco ban is coming in over there as from the first of July but for all the tobacco smokers out there don't worry to much as many of the coffeeshops are having most of their shops sectioned off with glass and plastic screening to allow their customers to still smoke tobacco and weed within that specific area.

Shame about your camera ScottishBaby24, atleast you can look at these ones on here and hopefully enjoy them. Thanks for dropping in both of you.

H.T.

:ouch:

• 1 month later...

Man, I got so down reading this thread, its like seeing your holiday pics, but your on holiday with my wife!!!! :)

I went for the first time last year, and went 3 times in total that year, need to get another trip booked up soon!!

We should have an official dam pic thread!

Good topic HT

MrX

Edited by MrX

Glad you like MrX :rofl:

Something tells me that there is going to be a few more types of weed and hash reviewed here in the not to distant future, watch this space :wink: .

post-28825-1217447094_thumb.jpg

H.T.

:smug:

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent, bloody excellent thread, about 25 mins ago I was all set to log off and go to bed cause I was wasted :doh: But reading the thread got me through and has enabled me to ........................................... skin up again for bed ;)

cheers,

ps. Is the tobacco thing, ie. tobacco smoking rooms sectioned off, in operation now ??

ps. Is the tobacco thing, ie. tobacco smoking rooms sectioned off, in operation now ??

Unfortunately, Yes! In many places.

Since July1 Dutch smoking tabac ban...

In some places, you cannot smoke or vaporise now, just 'buy&fly' only.

In many coffeeshops now you can only purchase and smoke with tobacco in the 'chimp cages', but not smoke pure or vaporise.

In others you can only smoke pure or vaporise, but not smoke with tobacco.

It gets confusing!

Many coffeeshops are now almost empty now and some owners are already panicking ... some are certainly going the right way about pissing-off the few who still remain as good loyal customers.

More and more people are now lighting-up on the streets. In one town in the North of Holland, I've watched all ages light-up on the street and with Police walking past completely ignoring it ... so I did the same!

No problems at all but I would not do it in most parts of Holland as attitudes are not as relaxed and I would be fined, over and over, not to mention the 'sniffling, false coughing, and being given the 'cold shoulder', 'isolated' by shopkeepers, Council staff, families, etc.!

Thanks for looking in The Villain and PJ Weed.

I will just have to see which ones allow what, as one this is for sure I ain't going without a smoke in Amsterdam. I will report my findings on which ones allow what after my next trip over there in the Autumn.

Probably be a case of walking into places, finding out whether I am welcome there smoking my pipe, bong or pure joint. If so I will be buying a smoke staying for a while and blazing a few bowls, if not I will be leaving to find somewhere where I can relax, and enjoy having a smoke.

H.T.

:(

I am getting confuddled :)

I thought I had read somewhere that although there is a tobacco ban, it is still fine to smoke weed etc, I thought I had read somewhere also that for the tobacco joint rollers, there will be places that still allow it, but you are sort of sectioned off from all other human beings lol

When you going next HT ? I am off October :D

I am getting confuddled lol

I thought I had read somewhere that although there is a tobacco ban, it is still fine to smoke weed etc, I thought I had read somewhere also that for the tobacco joint rollers, there will be places that still allow it, but you are sort of sectioned off from all other human beings :D

When you going next HT ? I am off October :D

As PJ Weed says apperently since the first of July 2008 since the smoking ban came into effect individual shops have dealt with the new laws in their own ways. Some will not allow smoking atall, some will allow the smoking of cannabis products only and others will allow you to smoke tobacco with cannabis products in special large sectioned areas of the coffeeshop.

You may come accross 4 different types of stickers in the coffeeshops or displayed in their windows.

1) Geheel rookvrij - 100% Tobacco smoke free.

2) Roken Toegestaan - Smoking allowed.

3) Rookvrij Zone - With a special smoke free section, but still staring the same area for smokers (sectioned off areas for smoking in).

4) Rookvrij Ruimte - With a special seperated room for non smokers.

I hope this helps clear the confusion abit.

I am also off in October Villain, perhaps we could arrange to meet up for a smoke and or a drink if you like and we are over there at the same time, if you dont PM me nearer the time about it then I will PM you about it.

H.T.

:)

Edited by Hardcore Toker

• 1 month later...

Hi there Doc, thanks for looking in lol ,

I was going to bump this thread down soon as I off again sometime towards next weekend and I am going to review some more different types of weed and hash, I hope you like the thread :smoke: .

post-28825-1223028402_thumb.jpg Flags in the street, something to do with Rembrandt

post-28825-1223028422_thumb.jpg

post-28825-1223028440_thumb.jpg A shot from the plane over the Netherlands at sunset.

H.T.

lol

Edited by Hardcore Toker