Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

toolrthebest I am quite sure that is a lump of The Villan's home made ice hash, so you won't find that in Amsterdam. You may find some good ice hash in Amsterdam but it will be expensive and I doubt it will be as high quality as The Villan's home made chunk.

bibs64 Yeh I should really get my arse out there again before the end of the year, I doubt that will be happening though as I am more focused on other things at present.

The Villan Hope you had a good one m8 :skin_up:

:stoned:

Edited by Hashishin

Hiya Hashishin, you are correct, it is home made :)

I spoke to a lot of bud tenders and they all seem to have the same opinion.... nothing is going to change.

The kandy kush we tried from the grey area was in my opinion, the nicest weed we have smoked in the Dam, I remember our first trainwreck smoke that put me and the missus to sleep for 3 hours :)

The kandy kush smelled of trainwreck, tasted a lot like trainwreck and wrecked us :)

Hope all is well with you and yours m8, I know you said you had health probs, hopefully something you can get over pretty quickly.

All the best m8

Vill