Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Great report as usual HT. That's interesting with the glass screens; I didn't know there were 'smoking areas' inside coffeeshops for the tobacco crowd. That NL#5 x Haze sounds awesome, it's quite a famous strain isn't it?

post-28825-1224356348_thumb.jpg Jelly Hash - Coffeeshop ????????? - E50 2.8 Grams

He he he ..... Jelly hash with a twist. Extremely pure stuff this. I went to Barneys to check out their iceolator hash like thier Barny Rubble for E44 a gram and their Violator iceolator for E65 a gram pfft..... Yeah right like I am going to buy a gram of that when I can get all this great jelly hash for less than half the price. Smoked great very very strong, I smoked this in bongs, pipes and joints it tasted great like bubblebag hash and the ash burned white.

post-28825-1224356736_thumb.jpg I guess I know where all those resin heads are going now :smug:

I really tried my hardest to smoke this stuff but after 3 days of hitting it hard I still had a gram left. So one night I brought a space cake from De Dampkring, they said that it had 0.4 grams of hashish in it. Well I ate that whilst smoking a pure laced with 2 or 3 hash types. I felt the effects hitting me hard so I decided to go all the way and ate the remaining jelly hash after the cake. I collapsed in bed, the lights went off then the dream like hallucinations or the hallucination like dreams (I could not tell the difference) and the music began, and I was carried on a magic carpet into a deep slumber and the world of Hashish.

Hey Hardcore

Looks like you had a great time alright, You managed to see more of the town and take more

Pictures than my last 20 visits put togeather :smug:

Would be good to meet up over there sometime, Do you know if Uk420 organizes anything???

Keep in touch.

Mick B)

Hi Weedio, yes I never really spent much time in Central coffeeshop, I mainly just used it like a cannabis take away anyway. They do sell some good stuff at reasonable prices, it has to be said. Just a shame it is not more comfortable for it customers.

Hi Greeny thanks for looking in :wink: . NL#5 X Haze was originally bred by Shantibaba for Seni Seeds back in the early 90's, if I am not mistaken. It was in many circles considered the bench mark for cannabis breeding for many years. It is a mighty fine strain even by todays standards and is definately on my list for the future.

post-28825-1224358304_thumb.jpg Blue Cheese Barney's Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E14 1 Gram Nice weed but way overpriced. It was strong but not as strong as the cheese that I used to grow myself. It tasted very good and had an indica dominant relexing solid stone. The ash burned clean and it had a unique smell and flavour. I myself am not over keen on Barneys, some of the staff are so far up their own arses it is untrue :smug: .

Barneys do not allow any tobacco atall to be smoked inside their coffeeshops, pure weed only or use the tobacco substitute.

Hi Mickmoll thanks for looking in.

post-28825-1224359026_thumb.jpg Zero Zero Willie Wortles Indica Haarlem - E10 1 Gram

Great first grade Moroccan hash, looks like a slice of cake or something, lovely clean and strong. Very oily dark and fragrant. Has typical pure resin qualitys, hard and brittle when cold, squidgy when warmed and melts slightly when touched with a flame. Tastes and smokes pure and the ash burned white.

post-28825-1224359372_thumb.jpg Under a 30x loupe you can see it is very good.

Willie Wortles smoking policy is no tobacco atall but this never stopped anyone, just keep it out of sight :innocent: .

post-28825-1224359992_thumb.jpg Rules to be found in coffeeshops now, notice the possible fine at the bottom.

post-28825-1224360039_thumb.jpg This is the 'Tobacco Subsitute' they they have on offer at most coffeeshops now. It doesnt smell of anything, and looks and feels abit like some type of animal bedding... yuk :bangin:

Better off with pure weed anyway :innocent: .

post-28825-1224360514_thumb.jpg Orange Bud Hunters Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E7.50 1 Gram I was impressed with this stuff. It tasted and smelled of lemons and tangerines, very fragrant indeed. It had a pleasant high and a strong stone effect. Excellent value for the money, stronger than some of the buds that are nearly twice the price. I had to go back for more, the ash burned white.

Hunters/The Coin smoking policy is no tobacco atall but I have seen people using it in there but just keeping it well out of sight, no cigerette ends in ash trays etc.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1224361168_thumb.jpg Cherry Pez The Noon Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E11 1 Gram Only slightly fragrant smell, just average bud. Didn't have the strongest stone and burned badly, it tasted good though. Nothing special atall.

The Noon only allows pure cannabis only, no tobacco atall.

post-28825-1224361440_thumb.jpg Silver Bubble The Grey Area Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E14 1 Gram

Super Silver Haze X Bubblegum an excellent sativa, very very strong. When I ground it up there was sandy trichomes just everywhere after all the weed had been collected together. Very intense high it gives you a real check on what is happening. Massive swollen calyxes absolutely huge, covered in resin. This weed tasted and smoked excellent the ash burned white, I hate so say it as it is from 'The Grey Area' but this was possibly the best bud of the trip. Real solid buds for a sativa dominant hybrid.

The Grey Area does not allow tobacco atall but as long as you keep it out of sight you will be ok.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1224362225_thumb.jpg Grapefruit Anyday Coffeeshop Amsterdam E10.50 1 Gram

Very dry this stuff with an intense powerful fruity aroma. Tastes georgous and the ash burns white, it gave a great solid stone I was very impressed. Lovely flavour, great.

Anyday do not allow the smoking of any tobacco products in their coffeeshop, pure cannabis only. They also have a good collection on Verdampers (quality Dutch Vapourisers) to use aswell.

post-28825-1224362748_thumb.jpg Riffmans Shabani Moroccan Hashish De Dampkring Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E14 1 Gram Wow!! :rofl: A piece broken open on top of a pressed piece. This stuff has to be the very finest piece of Moroccan hashish that I have ever come across, the legendary 'Moroccan Black'. Very maluable and soft, fresh and full of oil. This stuff stinks and bubbles when touched with a lighter. Absolutely excellent in every way, leaves a soft tasty coating of the finest Moroccan in you mouth for a long time after the initial smoke, outstanding.

post-28825-1224363062_thumb.jpg Here it is under the 30x loupe, you can see how fine it is. Such a shame they make other grades of Moroccan hashish and not just this georgous stuff.

post-28825-1224363164_thumb.jpg Never seen Moroccan like this before.

De Dampkring does not allow the smoking of any tobacco products in any of it's coffeeshops, pure bud only or use the tobacco substitute.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1224363750_thumb.jpg 15. G13 x Haze Barneys Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E14 1 Gram

Very strong haze, nice delicate yet compact crystal covered buds. Tastes earthy and good, again abit of a creeper like the NL5 x Haze. The ash burned grey, overall good but not a patch on the Silver Bubble. Good but not the best sativa, and some of the staff are arrogant idiots anyway :unsure: .

Barneys do not allow any tobacco atall to be smoked inside their coffeeshops, pure weed only or use the tobacco substitute.

Edited by Hardcore Toker