Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Hi Puffaweed, good to see you around it's been a while :puke: , thanks for dropping by.

Hello Whazzup, thanks for adding the information about Rotterdam and the pics aswell. It sure was a great day, most memorable.

Thanks for looking in Timo Man, nice one. The Silver Bubble was georgous has to be one of the best sativas that I have ever smoked, a very balanced up high without being to 'edgy'.

Good to see you Weedsmoker, I hope you are good. I did spend alot of money out there, far too much really but 'When in Rome' and all that, you know how it goes :spliff: .

Hi there the Villain, good to see you made it back safe and well. Feel free to add some pics if you like, no problem. I hope you enjoyed you time over there.

:unsure:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

hi HT looks like you had an awesome trip........

very nice report and great pictures too....!

glad you tried the orange bud from hunters - it stupefied me to the point of almost tripping when i was in the dam(it was my first j and i overpacked and smoked 3/4 of it before i realised i was in very a very high ride) but my tolerance was incredibly low after about 3 weeks from the fave herb.

a brave man too for trying the manali from barneys.....twas the first hash(and best smelling) i looked at when i was there in september but i didnt take the plunge - what are your thoughts on it?

did you check out or have you ever been to DE KUIL aka cafe 420? good menu and a very relaxed atmosphere, the staff are NEVER unfriendly and will gladly show you any of the buds/hashes, smoking tobacco allowed too when i was there but i was also very discrete as i didnt wanna take the piss.

it also has cheap beverages for a 'central' coffee shop as well as a vaporiser for customers to use.

glad you enjoyed yourself..

when do u plan to go out again?

toki

Hi Toki,

the Orange bud from Hunters was great. My thoughts on the Manala Charas - overpriced badly but some nice black landrace, possibly as good as the Kashmir Polm from Hunters but not sure. The Kashmir Polm was a much more reasonable price though.

I have been to De Kuil before, I did find it to have a good relexing atmosphere but I personally prefer a bit more of a selection on the menu to what they have on offer. Still some nice cannabis to be found there that is for sure.

I have no plans at the moment to visit again but I expect that I will at some point.

:smoke:

Can always count on HT for uploading quality pics. :stoned:

The Moroccan from De Dampkring and the Charas from Barneys look beautiful. :spliff:

Hi Father McPot, thanks for dropping in.

That Moroccan Riffmans Shabani was something else I tell you, I wanted the very finest Moroccan hashish so I went to De Dampkring as I had heard alot of good stuff about their Riffmans, they certainly didn't disappoint me. They had a good selection of light and dark Riffmans on offer, this was the best dark Riffmans they had.

The Charas from Barneys was also a really nice piece of hashish, just a shame it was so overpriced. IMHO the Kashmir Polm was a much better price and arguably just as strong and good in every way.

:guitar:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Hi Puffaweed, good to see you around it's been a while :notworthy: , thanks for dropping by.

Hi Hardcore, It has indeed been a while but its nice to be back on the boards again, got a wee grow on the go again as circumstances have changed. Its good to get my teeth stuck into something, bring on the xmas smoke lol

hi H.T

always enjoy your reports on the current offerings in the Dam.

those hashes look very nice, the Moroccan Iceolator Hash Katsu Coffeeshop Amsterdam - E20 2.4 Grams sounds like very good value for money. The hash is always my main target when visiting there.

The cost of some of the weed for sale seems to be getting way over priced these days though.

thanks for the update on your recent visit.

Alright H.T.

What a cool post. Worth waiting for those pics, seems like you had

an excellant trip.

Bit shocked by the prices though as i only pay e10 per gram for

bubblegum and snow white but thats not in the dam

but 100 miles south in a town called weert.

The coffeeshop is called "The Paradox" highly recomended.

Good update man.

New box of tissues needed :):ouch:

Regards.

Assassin 69 B) B) :angry:

Bit shocked by the prices though as i only pay e10 per gram for

bubblegum and snow white but thats not in the dam

I didn't go over there to buy weed or hashish for a good price, I went over there to try the strains and different types of hashish that I wanted to try.

I can get the snow white in Amsterdam for less than E6 a gram in one particular coffeeshop but I have smoked so much of it, and I wanted to try some different stuff that had not really been reviewed on here before.

I admit alot of the prices of the stuff that I tried are absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for looking in Assassin69.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

B) Excellent thread my friend,

some super pictures aswell,

Myself and Slunkalot are off to the Dam on the 6th , to sample some of their finest sweet smoke. But first we have to sort out a hotel...Have you any suggestions as its gettin late so any suggestions would be great

obviously close to Damrak of course ...unless you have a better idea lol

Hi Jah_Toker thanks for looking in.

Hi Driptray, your best bet would be to look at the Amsterdam hotel review thread Here Clicky! you should be able to find somewhere decent enough in there, or you could try one of these places below.

I have found these ones for Amsterdam they are supposed to be the better hostels in the city

Bob's Youth Hostel - Nieuwe Zijds Voorburgwal 92

Flying Pig Downtown - Nieuwendijk 100

Flying Pig Uptown - Vossiusstraat 46

Bulldog Hostel - Oudezijds Voorburgwal 216 – 220

StayOkay - Vondel Park / Zeeburg / Stadsdoelen

Meeting Point Hostel - Warmoesstraat 14

yeh the hash/amsterdam/weed . its just not the same anymore ht . overpriced , you can get just as good weed here m8 , without getting ripped off ... I still love the place tho :ninja:

Edited by samsson

you can get just as good weed here m8 , without getting ripped off

Aye, I know :ninja:,

as I have said already today

I didn't go over there to buy weed or hashish for a good price, I went over there to try the strains and different types of hashish that I wanted to try.

I can get the snow white in Amsterdam for less than E6 a gram in one particular coffeeshop but I have smoked so much of it, and I wanted to try some different stuff that had not really been reviewed on here before.

I admit alot of the prices of the stuff that I tried are absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for dropping in.

Edited by Hardcore Toker

Aye its a shame too ,been going for many moons . amsterdam was the place to be when I was younger 89-90 , remember barneys when it was a room and kitchen , hunters bar & ricks ( still not had a paint job ) , so aye its a shame .. hows the heads ment to go there , its for rich tourists now , with more money than sense !

its for rich tourists now , with more money than sense !

That is exactly why I shopped around for that nice piece of jelly hash, you won't find a nice sized piece like that in Amsterdam for E50 that is for sure.

If you think that I am well off then you can come and pay off my over draft for me :smug: .

Edited by Hardcore Toker