Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Mmmm thats a nice looking selection of bud, can you remember which coffeeshop it is?

Lovin all the pics HT, you're really showing how beautiful the city is.

Thanks very much Hudson yes I can remember the coffeeshop but I am not sure whether I am allowed to say as I don't really want to be breaking the forum rules etc.

post-28825-1213283431_thumb.jpg I personally love this shot, it gives you a real good perspective of the city. It is a photo of a photo but still.....

H.T.

:yinyang:

Yeah i've seen that pic before, I remember looking at it and thinking it was a cool picture at the time and showing my girlfriend. Can't remember where i saw it tho :yinyang:

post-28825-1213284514_thumb.jpgFebo fast food outlet, just put you money in the slot, pull down the hatch and remove your food. It is pretty cheap n' chearful but you would be surprised how good they can seem when youv'e blown 99% of your money on the finest weed and hash :kiss: .

H.T.

;)

• Like 2

post-28825-1213285888_thumb.jpg Sunsut in Dam Square looking up towards Damrak I think.

H.T.

;)

Edited by Hardcore Toker

"how good they can seem when youv'e blown 99% of your money on the finest weed and hash" ahhhahahhhahhahahahhah...

the first time i went to the nederlands(15 years ago now) thats exactly what i did...last 4 days i lived on dry bagettes,gouda and about 15 grams of weed+hash...ahhh happy days indeed!...have a great time!

post-28825-1213292490_thumb.jpgSome Amnesia Haze weed brought from a ramdom coffeeshop, bloody lovely it was aswell even if it was overpriced. I have got an appointment with some of that stuff next week lol .

E2A: Hi there dadrunkmonk I will certainly try my best to have a good time whilst I am over there thanks for looking in.

H.T.

:guitar:

Edited by Hardcore Toker

post-28825-1213293412_thumb.jpgTop quality Moroccan Sputnik hash, this stuff melts and bubbles when touched with a flame it also gets you wrecked aswell. You can really see the trichomes in this shot.

H.T.

:nea:

Hello bizzaro73 thanks for dropping in dude.

post-28825-1213294415_thumb.jpg A giant bike park which can be found next to the Central Station in Amsterdam, as you might expect it is full of mainly Dutch 'Gazelle' style bikes many of which have seen the bottom of a canal more than once.

H.T.

:nea:

Hi there vince noir rock n roll star thanks for showing some interest :yep: .

post-28825-1213294820_thumb.jpg

Sunset on the Prins Hendrikkade coming out from Central Station.

H.T.

;)

Hello bizzaro73 thanks for dropping in dude.

post-28825-1213294415_thumb.jpg A giant bike park which can be found next to the Central Station in Amsterdam, as you might expect it is full of mainly Dutch 'Gazelle' style bikes many of which have seen the bottom of a canal more than once.

H.T.

;)

Did you know that in the early 80's the dutch just left loads of white bikes all around the Netherlands so people could use them. The idea was that you used it, lent it against a wall and walked away and someone else used it and dropped it off etc.

So basically a thousand odd bikes got re-painted overnight.

It's hilarious, i was there last November and all the old ones had the paint peeling off to reveal the white paint.

e2a: Awesome pics btw, forgot to say, damn weed!, they brand back memories.

Edited by Weedio