Amsterdam - Some Pictures

Hashishin

Thanks for popping by Weedio and yes I thought that I heard something about those white bikes you mentioned somewhere before. But in all honesty lots of bikes get stolen over there all of the time, I think it could have even become a professional trade for some.

O.K. Last one for a while.

post-28825-1213295363_thumb.jpg One of my personal favourites on the plane flying home over where the North Sea Canal meets the North Sea leaving the Netherlands.

I hope people have enjoyed looking at these pictures.

H.T.

;)

Edited by Hardcore Toker

We saw about three different people steal other peoples bikes and people running after them.

All in the space of about 90 minutes sitting outside the sensi coffee shop/seed shop.

I've got an awesome pic but it all shows our faces so visibly, shame eh, if only our hobby was legal.

We saw about three different people steal other peoples bikes and people running after them.

All in the space of about 90 minutes sitting outside the sensi coffee shop/seed shop.

I've got an awesome pic but it all shows our faces so visibly, shame eh, if only our hobby was legal.

Is there not anyway that you can edit them to scribble out the faces?

Hi Growndome nice pictures of the zoo there :oldtoker: .

H.T.

:stoned:

back of van goff museum post-30603-1213297567_thumb.jpg

nice sunny canal shot post-30603-1213297483_thumb.jpg

garden in cannabis college post-30603-1213297460_thumb.jpg

canal boat cattery I thought this was quite funny post-30603-1213297636_thumb.jpg

nah thats my kinda breakfast HT..:oldtoker:.

keep em comin kid...

Soooooooooo jealous... :stoned: ..:yinyang:

Edited by bizzaro73

I especially like the ones of the ice rink and the cake, weed and hash Growndome, it looks to me that you have been to some places that I have yet to see.

post-28825-1213300314_thumb.jpg A view down to the Greenhouse Coffeeshop in the red light district.

The view inside a different coffeeshop. Notice the painted pictures on the walls that is typical decor for many coffeeshops.

Figured how to fit more than 1 pic at once :wink: :wacko:

H.T.

;)

Edited by Hardcore Toker

China town in Amsterdam down the Zeedijk. Ducks complete with heads ready to eat, I don't think they do a vegetarian option :bag: - Sorry.

post-28825-1213300984_thumb.jpg The destination for many a travelling toker.

post-28825-1213300970_thumb.jpg Something that I wish I had - a coffeeshop licence.

H.T.

post-28825-1213301546_thumb.jpg A shot from Haarlem , lovely place very different from Amsterdam much quieter.

post-28825-1213301556_thumb.jpg A statue Behind the Oude Kerk (Old Church) paying tribute to the many women who have worked in the red light district over the years.

That is the last of my Amsterdam pictures I hope people have enjoyed looking at them and have found them interesting.

Please feel free to make any observations or comments.

H.T.

• Like 1

Hello der! Me and the misses are going to am'dam on the 23rd so if anyones gunna be over there and wants to meet for a smoke and a chat then PM me! Would be wicked to talk to someone who knows their way round the place rather than people scowling when they know your english. Cheers binge drinkers! ::stoned::

Wicked photos, def gunna look for that funky painted bus!

the cake is hash cake froim dampkring the one at the top end I think it was getting some renovations when I was there the other weekend.

the ice rink and park n that is all down by the museums n that went for a little stroll down there. here some more shots from there

post-30603-1213302589_thumb.jpg

post-30603-1213302611_thumb.jpg

post-30603-1213302660_thumb.jpg

Edited by growndome

last ones from me.

inside of another coffeeshop early morning why its empty. this one down by leidseplein its alright the weed not great thp they play live music on some sundays which was quite cool.

other is just a nice shot you could fish from your bedroom window

post-30603-1213302787_thumb.jpg

post-30603-1213302797_thumb.jpg

cool photos guys :stoned:

enjoy your trip :bag: im off a week after,to awakenings techno i dayer near haarlem :unsure::soap:

love the thread h.t :D

the cake is hash cake from dampkring
I have got to get me a slice of that whilst I am over there :bag: .
love the thread h.t
Thankyou very much :unsure: thanks for dropping in.

H.T.

Edited by Hardcore Toker