Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Best UK clone

449 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That "...... "on another forum is one of the worst for muddying the cheesy waters, fuk me that lad can chat some shite about cheese 

Edited by HazyDaze
Name remove lol
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sonic recently hit on why the suicide got the name suicide cut over on IG and i do remember smoking alot of cheese which made me feel similar to how he described it could make you feel / and hate your girlfriend / best friend / kids.. Few others chimed in and have the same memories of it aswell - 3 or4 different phenos/genos/cuts

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
3 people like this

6 hours ago, hashi said:

Why i thought it was i dont  know

I tried this one guys Spacequeen once and thought it must have some relation to my jacks cleaner x pursang haze I had at the time but when I read up it didn't. Both very nice though :) 

4 hours ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

3 or4 different phenos/genos/cuts

I had a suicide cheese, kept it for years. I was fine with it until I ran out of any other weed and just had that to smoke. I wasn't in the best place at the time which probably didn't help, but that stuff is F'ed up lol 

Still wish I hadn't lost her 

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, VRG said:

It’s despicable cunts like buddy13 that put me on the pedestal just so they can try and knock me off it later

delusional bro :rofl:

its you who puts yourself up on that pedestal by starting your own seed company:rofl::rofl:

then you claim things like making cheese available to the world in seed form:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you try to breed something for what its known for(the smell/flavour) then 1 out of a pack should have some in it or you've failed in my opinion..i guess you'd agree seen as you're having another crack at it #1 f2's and beyond it seems.....

if calling you out for your lies makes me a despicable cunt what does that make you?

then throwing your "best mate" under a bus for the fem(devils jizzzzz) derived seeds you sell under your banner....:wanker:

maybe next time you can ask him for some tips on how he did it? 

oh yeah and about those harvestmen seeds you got for free and made a line from, 10 was there? great pheno hunt...or maybe they were so worked, i hear good things about their work, you didn't need any more packs to pick a keeper:unsure:?

keep pulling on that string bro:yep::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 people like this

Sorry mate but this isn’t a vrg bashing thread. I do like the odd bit of heated debate but let’s leave it at that and not get jizz all over the lot of us :v: 

I see what @VRG means now about the hate, it's almost comical. We need a Playa Hater's Ball....

1 person likes this

sorry dude but if anyone tries to ask these kind of questions on HIS sub forum they just get deleted + he started it :wink_kiss:

cheese is the best uk clone....the most distinct smelling , still highly sought after after 20+years and people are still trying to crack her into seed...says it all to me.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, catfish said:

buzz is a tad flat and burnouty for me 

No that’s the shitty Kent cut you get :cowboy:

Just now, buddy13 said:

cheese is the best uk clone....the most distinct smelling

Can you or anyone else tell me what to look for in the Psychosis bx line in terms of smell that will be similar to the clone? Glad to hear a vote for the cheese as well :thumsup:

Just now, Life_Obsession said:

Can you or anyone else tell me what to look for in the Psychosis bx line in terms of smell that will be similar to the clone? Glad to hear a vote for the cheese as well :thumsup:

Just been reading about Psychosis, that sounds more like my cup of tea.

Was that also an Exodus strain ?

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

sorry dude but if anyone tries to ask these kind of questions on HIS sub forum they just get deleted + he started it :wink_kiss:

cheese is the best uk clone....the most distinct smelling , still highly sought after after 20+years and people are still trying to crack her into seed...says it all to me.

You have not grown the UGORG #1 then or the (much cheesier imho) #1 F2's based on that comment? The closest thing to the Exodus cut I've ever seen. Chop in a couple of weeks so I'll have a better idea then.

I wouldn't be too surprised if a new #1 or Cheese strain comes from UGORG later this year, these F2s are awesome and the building blocks for something special.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

Just been reading about Psychosis, that sounds more like my cup of tea.

Was that also an Exodus strain ?

No,, both were luton but cheese came from the manor, psycho came from another chap.

1 hour ago, Life_Obsession said:

imo, psychosis doesn't really smell like anythnig else that I've smoked, or grown.  It's quite a unique one at that, once you've smelt it you'll know exactly what I mean :yep:

I don't recall it (too much weed since lol), but I did some bx a couple of years back, mate of mine who had some recalls it being pretty close to the clone I run, so it's def in there.

5 people like this

Psychosis stinks like cheese but with a peppery spice to it. In fact some folk have smoked psychosis thinking its cheese

Its a better sturdier plant for sure and a better smoke than cheese imo

Owd

7 people like this

47 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

Chop in a couple of weeks so I'll have a better idea then.

Keep us posted :yep: