Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

InTheSystem

SCOPEX-680 No-Till Rolling Diary | InTheSystem

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What up fellow farmers?! I hope everyone is keeping well. Things have been ticking along here fine.. Life has been a bit up in the air having to find a new job and issues at home, so apologies not dropped an update in sooner! Things are on the mend little by little, so the show must go on as they say! ;)

I have had to rip the room apart a little as we had severe flooding and water was coming from underneath the shed with some terrace flooding... Nightmare. We get them once or twice a year, nicknamed "Gota Fria", when it's just rain, or even heavy rain - it's not an issue, but when the skies are really hammering it, proven issue lol Funds have been tight, but I have just got some silicon to go around all the bottom and seal around and that will be the end of that. The filter and fan is just hung temporarily as I have new equipment coming next week from the sponsors @diyleduk & @Diyleduk Craig - including a brand new inline acoustic fan (which looks fucking quality I have to admit... 10/10 on the photos and specifications Ad has shown me privately), acoustic ducting (not rock wool, phonic trap style), Scope X controller and a room monitor. So expect charts/graphs and all that fun stuff added to the diary next week - we all love a bit of geekiness eh :)

Once I have that all setup at the highest point of the roof, I will tidy everything up, tape the lot. New oscillating fan coming also - opted to go for Meaco keeping with the stealth growing. Pimp my Shed yo! lollol

Over to the ladies, I will be honest... They have not had my full attention until about 2/3 days ago so were a little pushed with some mag deficiency. I have raised the Scope-X 680W to as high as I can get it with my temporary filter/fan position, sorted it right out.. Of course adding water to ghetto humidifer too so the VPD is back in check (27c, 65%rh is optimum). Excuse the Wide Angle shots, it's the only way I can get everything in the shot lollol The 3 nippers to the right are @4kali's Exodus Cheese x Gelato having a bit of fun with on the side (literally lol) - big up Dude!

large.IMG_20210404_113337.jpg

large.IMG_20210404_113353.jpg

large.IMG_20210404_113328.jpg

Over to normal lens... Root Brother front left is the strongest of the bunch, absolutely gorgeous plant:

large.IMG_20210404_113151.jpg

large.IMG_20210404_113255.jpg

2x Jungle Cakes at the back, just coming out of a mag whore sesh:

large.IMG_20210404_113221.jpg

Ice Cream Cake on the front right, has impressed me... I transplanted it as a wildcard being battered from in a cloner pack overseas. Looks to be a go-er:

large.IMG_20210404_113249.jpg

large.IMG_20210404_113245.jpg

Here is a shot of me climbing up the side, so from the left if front facing. Get the angles in whilst I can!

large.IMG_20210404_113308.jpg

That's all for now. The next one is going to be a lengthy post detailing the new equipment, setting up the Blumats irrigation system and some info on things I have been doing to get my soil tip top shape again quickly... Also will be adding predators next week as seen thrip, mite damage and too busy to be doing foliars every few days with fungus and neem. So catch you all then!

Cheers :yep:

Edited by InTheSystem
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

What up fellow farmers? I hope everyone is well. This update is going to be short and sweet.. I get messages and DM's about how things are going and can only apologise for the slow start to this diary and lack of updates/detail compared to my other diaries. Problems with life have persisted, mostly with my living situation and relationship. I will be moving out and back up north a couple of hours where I lived originally to be around some familiar faces. I have a new gaff I will be moving into in a couple of weeks, ordered a couple of Homebox Par Plus white tents... Cloner/mummy tent and a 120x120x220 flower tent. The show will go on!!!!!

large.MVIMG_20210411_233117.jpg

Shed is down and for sale as I have no where to put it where it wouldn't get fucked, lot of graft and money down the drain.. Fuck it, full focus on work and my grow, so be prepared for a full on InTheSystem diary from May when I get my new place. Work has done a 180 on me and things will be really be on the up soon. Probably invest in a new camera or a smart phone packing serious lens like the P40 pro, iphone 12, pixel 5 etc. 

I have been in a dark place the last week or so, but it's always good to remember that a lot of your pain is created through self suffering... A change of perspective and mindset can make all the difference. Stay strong, enjoy your hair cuts and beers if what I have read is correct with lockdown. I probably won't be online for a couple of weeks but as I say, I will be back stronger than ever.

Massive thanks to Adam for the support too through this, he knows I will be coming back and knocking it out the park, sorry on the setbacks fella @diyleduk - we will see a Scope X No till flower bonanza very soon to the best of my ability... I have no distractions but the dog lollol

Edited by InTheSystem
18 people like this

Posted (edited)

Shit man sorry to hear this, I've not doubt you'll be back bigger and better :bong:

Edited by ukbudz
Spelling
5 people like this

onwards and upwards dude:yep:

hope the move goes well:lucky:

5 people like this

20 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

hed is down and for sale as I have no where to put it where it wouldn't get fucked, lot of graft and money down the drain..

New challenges means new opportunities, mate! 
Will wait for new updates! :bong:

5 people like this

Sorry to hear about the delays to your growing, 

hope you're keeping well. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

4 people like this

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time recently , I’m sure you be back fresher soon .:oldtoker:

4 people like this

Thanks for the kind words everyone, much appreciated. Things are going well now - got my own pad and life back on track, shall kickstart this diary off again next week - just working on a camera upgrade and getting No-Till bed rebooted. Cheers :yep:

10 people like this

where is it then? be nice to see you cracking on

1 person likes this

hope you get settled in your new gaff brother. all the best.

mysticriver 

1 person likes this

@4kali - Update is incoming, got the new tent up last night so will probably post later today  lol Heads up though I didnt get the Gelato x Cheese back up here safely. Plenty of seeds left, so shall ponder on that once main tents in full swing.

@mysticriver - Thanks dude! All is ironing out now finally. Never give up :)

**** NEW SPONSOR **** - Got some support from "EC FLO" who are manufacturing new fans and environment toys which are route to me to test and show off. I will post all the details and info when they arrive on the tail end of next week. It's a company from Adam, so you know it will be quality stuff.

13 people like this

Still no Ec-FLo gear turned up? UPS need to sort their shit out, I'll be on to them Monday but I doubt it will do much good.

I do have a back up plan. Will dm you.

4 people like this

@InTheSystem good to hear your in the new home and your cracking on with it. Take it easy and keep your self fit and well.

Toke...

4 people like this

UPS Need a kick in the ball sack @Ledgrowlights-Adam lollollol Just sat in a warehouse in Madrid for a month now getting a routine scan. I sent something to ireland I sold on ebay and it took 5 weeks, so let's see what happens this week mate. I have called them and they were like, box from London ooooo customs will have that a while. To be fair, could just be UPS being retarded handling packages internationally now, will test drive another courrier soon for shits and giggles soon haha

@tokenroll - Thanks man, things are going ok. I have just been a little quiet on here during the transition. Plenty going on, just need to get tent finished and back in the flow taking pics etc again. Hope your well mate.

All good tings come to those who wait :)

8 people like this

Still no joy on the parcel yet mate? What a bummer.

2 people like this