Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AdtheLad

Yellowing leaves

Hi, I grown this plant (gods gift) in soil partly outside then brought it in to veg a bit, now its three weeks into flowering and it's starting to get yellowing of the leaves. I have been only feeding a tiny amount of nutes as I overfed the last plant and got nute lockout. From googling it looks like a potassium deficiency. My tap water is soft and around 6-7ph. I have started feeding now with a veg stage feed.

How do I attach pictures on here?

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, AdtheLad said:

Welcome to uk420 @AdtheLad :yep:

:yinyang:

1 hour ago, AdtheLad said:

Right if you use the phone you click the 3 dots at the top right and go tk desktop... 

Once on the desktop along the top of tge page you'll see a tab called create, click that and create an album and when you do that it'll let you drag your photos into it from your phone. 

What you might find is it keeps being rejected as your size is to big so pop in the play store or app store and get photo and picture resizer and you'll get used to what % you need to downsize. 

Dont just create a URL link as its unsafe and jeopardises your own security. 

Once you have your pics in your album then on your post reply click the insert other media and in there use your attachment in your album 

Edited by Firstimegrower_420
1 person likes this

In on Samsung and what I do is take photo then I press edit photo then I click resize photo and resize to 40% sometimes might need to go 20% or crop the photo at 40% till its under 1mb i dont have resize apps or anything just do it on phone i really don't get why it hasn't been changed so you can just upload a photo like you would anywhere else maybe im missing something and there is a good reason you have to fuck about to get photos on i dont know 

@Teessideits a piece of piss lol just go into Google play on your Samsung phone and download the app i said and resize it to what the site allows. 

I just had 2 months of pics removed because I didnt do it properly lol

I too have Samsung 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Firstimegrower_420 said:

@Teessideits a piece of piss lol just go into Google play on your Samsung phone and download the app i said and resize it to what the site allows. 

I just had 2 months of pics removed because I didnt do it properly lol

I too have Samsung 

Why they remove your pics if they were the correct size ?

@Teessidebecause I was saving them on a URL app which brought photos in from an outside source and it risks your identity, for instance i might have had my real contact details on the URL app and an admin felt I was compromising myself and the site 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Firstimegrower_420 said:

@Teessidebecause I was saving them on a URL app which brought photos in from an outside source and it risks your identity, for instance i might have had my real contact details on the URL app and an admin felt I was compromising myself and the site 

OK mate url and all that I know nothing about i just winging it on me phone downloading apps and stuff sounds like a load of carry on but might give it a try if you say its piece of oiss