Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wooden Monkey

Auto, Shed, LED, Cellmax

140 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, badbillybob said:

are these the purple punch?

looks like they havnt turned purple, which is maybe a good thing. i just finished some and they were utter garbage to be honest.

Mine were Barneys version, but i know that lots of these Dutch seedbanks buy the seeds in bulk from mostly Spanish growers, so it could be the same variety. Mine went full on purple, they smelled nice but the bud was airy, loose and not much of it. 

large.4.JPG

In fairness yours look like they have some density so hopefully you do ok with them..for the thrips, theres not much will killthem but id be changing out the grow medium, and bleach everything in both rooms, once the grow is finished. 

So the plants I topped are Mandarin punch from Sensei Seeds, think I had a stoner moment and called them the wrong name awhile back mate. Thanks for the advice and I will definitely be doing a heavy clean and a new coat of paint just to make sure 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Seeded said:

Just realised I said the same to you in another thread... there was me thinking it was just an early 2021 thrip outbreak on UK420 ! 

I find thrips one of the easier issues to get rid of personally. Resolva Is stocked widely so you won't need to pay the normal canna surcharge. Couple of foliar sessions making sure all leaves are drenched should see them gone. Definitely clean the lot after this run as badbillybob advises. 

I love moving house for that very reason- new space, new design and another reason to convince myself that upgrading whatever item I have had for a few years is a good idea :wallbash:

Resolva is on order and I’ll be going full on “Apocalypse now” tomorrow as soon as it arrives :skull: and after this grow I’m nuking that space. But tbh this isn’t all bad, I’m planning on give living soil ago in one of the bays this year so I need to get used to little friends and bad ones turning up :D

if I had the time and cash I’d dig a cellar mate and spend a fortune down there :yep:, but the boss lady seems to be against it for some reason I can’t fathom!. I’d love to understand the psychology of why I need new shiny things all the time I have the same problem as you with growing, fishing and just about everything I go near :doh:

thanks again man 

i wouldnt be spraying them with anythng this far into flower, personally.....

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

i wouldnt be spraying them with anythng this far into flower, personally.....

Been reading that, now planning to use resolver on bottom half of plants and gravel, I’ve got Canna cure on the way for the upper plant/flowers

Good point. You are way in flower now. Handy bottle to have though incase they come back next time. 

Cellar is dreamworld! 

1 person likes this

@Seeded thanks for the help mate the girls are already starting to show signs of recovering and the other younger ones have doubled in size in 3 days! I kid you not :yep:

large.931F120F-7F1D-4373-ABC7-5EF36B377592.jpeglarge.74427D79-1AA7-44C0-BD37-F4987D06D581.jpeglarge.FADDEA43-B6D4-4A73-9807-E61DFFDE326E.jpeglarge.C5E764BE-A4AC-4165-966E-841809CCF905.jpeglarge.9FD99363-F3EC-499A-95E0-96195FEB19EC.jpeglarge.A0D8FB64-5678-4B79-9C0A-850A9EB6368B.jpeglarge.2FEB826D-9A4E-451F-91DF-36B0529FB44C.jpeglarge.6E340B54-50A5-4D11-B32D-0F26DCE642D4.jpeglarge.B51B6CFE-7FF8-48C0-8021-5CB68B598159.jpeg

:notworthy:

best

Monkey

5 people like this

Looking good mate. Full swing now :smoke:

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Seeded said:

Looking good mate. Full swing now :smoke:

Still think there a bit stunted but the smell has started to increase today so fingers crossed I’ll fill a jar or 2 :yep:

What a view.  These plants look fantastic! All these pictures are a great help in demonstrating training. You are going to have a good harvest here :smokin:

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, Alys said:

What a view.  These plants look fantastic! All these pictures are a great help in demonstrating training. You are going to have a good harvest here :smokin:

Thanks man, but I’m still new to this and learning all the time. Check out Blackpoolbouncer on the form if you want to see how best to do it :yep:

1 person likes this

@Wooden Monkey I shall be shameful copying everyone who produces a good canopy! Yes I’ve have looked at a lot of Blackpool Bouncers  posts and he kindly posted on my diary when I was doing my first grow (finished about 3/4 weeks ago) I learned a lot - things to do more and things I need to improve on. Got 2.5oz out of a 60 x 60 x 140 on my first attempt. Aiming to do better next time!   I’d love to achieve a canopy like yours. :yep:

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Alys said:

@Wooden Monkey I shall be shameful copying everyone who produces a good canopy! Yes I’ve have looked at a lot of Blackpool Bouncers  posts and he kindly posted on my diary when I was doing my first grow (finished about 3/4 weeks ago) I learned a lot - things to do more and things I need to improve on. Got 2.5oz out of a 60 x 60 x 140 on my first attempt. Aiming to do better next time!   I’d love to achieve a canopy like yours. :yep:

Congratulations on the first grow, bet that was the best smoke you’ve ever had lol, copy away it’s what I’m doing :D.

Getting the canopy nice and even is just down to adjusting ever day and practice, sure you’ll get it :thumsup:

1 person likes this

This has been a really enjoyable read. Great to see the build in your shed. Growing auto's myself and I'm definitely going to try topping next time around. Keep up the good work and the great pics, I'll be tuning in.

2 people like this

20 hours ago, dazed&confused said:

This has been a really enjoyable read. Great to see the build in your shed. Growing auto's myself and I'm definitely going to try topping next time around. Keep up the good work and the great pics, I'll be tuning in.

Thanks fella, the jury’s still out for me on topping so please don’t rush in on what I’ve done.

If I do it again I’ve decided the 2 main top branches left after topping need to be supported to stop the main stem splitting as they have on this grow

large.B22B0B42-7831-4C45-AD70-32086AFDC3D8.jpeg  

But good luck if you do and tag me in please, always good to pull up a chair light a Bong and enjoy the view :naughty:

1 person likes this

Topping Auto’s

TIMBER :D

So it’s end of week 12 and I’ve taken the girls down. Was going to go another week but one of them started showing signs of an infection, couple of branches started to die back (no mould thank fuck) and when I chopped found the sap was a dark brown in the doggy branches, so guessing a bacterial infection of some type. This was also the plant that had the worst split in it from topping so I’m not to surprised.

Topping Autos review:

The good bit was training was a piece of piss. Getting a nice even canopy was soooooo easy

But the bad out weighed it. Out of the 4 plants the one I called the Runt looks to have given the most bud and that was the plant I did LST on, it also had around twice the amount of trichomes than the others. This could of course have had something to do with the little Trip barstards but seems to much of a coincidence for me.

Anyway glad I gave it a go but won’t be doing again anytime soon :innocent:

large.606F4EFB-53D2-44A3-842F-E7B1FBE052E4.jpeg

Thanks for looking in

Monkey

6 people like this