• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 troy

troy

Bullshit buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2927 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Anybody tried the thermovape ? its got an attachment for hash / oil etc. Looks the business.
Atheism is merely absence of belief.
S. Pinker
Atheists believe free will is illusory and non atheists believes death is illusory.

#17 troy

troy

Bullshit buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2927 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

the thermovape can also vape hash and oil . At least I think so , they call them herbal concentrates :) I'd buy it just for that, as I only vape its awkward finding a use for the bubble hash. I've had an iolite and a mflb ad i didn't like either very much. The iolite was less fiddly than the mflb which i found a bit fussy. I use an arizer extreme at home and it rocks. I also use a herbalaire at my girlfriends which is excellent too.

Edited by troy, 24 March 2012 - 12:55 PM.

S. Pinker
Atheists believe free will is illusory and non atheists believes death is illusory.

#18 illegal-porpoises

illegal-porpoises

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

the thermovape can also vape hash and oil . At least I think so , they call them herbal concentrates :) I'd buy it just for that, as I only vape its awkward finding a use for the bubble hash. I've had an iolite and a mflb ad i didn't like either very much. The iolite was less fiddly than the mflb which i found a bit fussy. I use an arizer extreme at home and it rocks. I also use a herbalaire at my girlfriends which is excellent too.

google dopecast306 :yep:

#19 troy

troy

Bullshit buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2927 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ordered, review to come...
S. Pinker

#20 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Ordered, review to come...

Nice one, gotta love reviews :)

#21 troy

troy

Bullshit buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2927 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

I was supposed to get it today but I swear the postie never even knocked on the door , just shoved a note through. I'm sure I can wait another day :) I've just started looking into making oil to test this thing although I have a honey bee already and have made it before. I think the science of "concentrates" has move on a bit since I did it ...
S. Pinker

#22 _2hi2try_

_2hi2try_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

My advise would be to try one before you buy, I've found people either love vapes or hate them, they certainly lack something for me.

#23 _2hi2try_

_2hi2try_
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

I was supposed to get it today but I swear the postie never even knocked on the door , just shoved a note through. I'm sure I can wait another day :) I've just started looking into making oil to test this thing although I have a honey bee already and have made it before. I think the science of "concentrates" has move on a bit since I did it ...

TBH troy a honey bee is as good as anything out there, I don't like soaking my bho so a tube is the way to go.

#24 troy

troy

Bullshit buster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2927 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

TBH troy a honey bee is as good as anything out there, I don't like soaking my bho so a tube is the way to go.

Cheers for that, i'm already well converted to vapes , i've had a volcano which I just sold, an arizer extreme q, herbalaire, mflb an iolite which went missing and a couple of cheap ones which i never use now. They are definitely the way forward.
S. Pinker

#25 jlmmy

jlmmy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

My advise would be to try one before you buy, I've found people either love vapes or hate them, they certainly lack something for me.

nicotine?

We can fund a war but we cant feed the poor

#26 jlmmy

jlmmy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

Posted this on another thread, but I read that the Arizer Solo is the best portable vaporiser you can buy plus the temps go upto 210c.
Also it has an LED indicator to let you know what temp it is at. They normally retail at £189 but found a website selling them for £127.

this ^

We can fund a war but we cant feed the poor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users