c99 & Pure AK

4 replies to this topic

#1 luvtogrow

luvtogrow

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

Just germed a 4x pack of each and have 8 healthy sprouts in 32oz soil container. My first female Seeds grow, any grow tips, such as should top/train or not? Indoor soil grow under 2 or possibly 3 600w hps, xplant one time into 5 gal pots, nice to not have to sex and already know how many fems in my grow, very cool!! 100% germination is a cool thing also!

#2 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3389 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

I think yours is the first Female C99 diary on here since they relaunched it. A few of us tried C99 Hybrid earlier in the year, with very little success, so it will be interesting to see how they grow.
Good luck!

#3 Sonearyetsofia

Sonearyetsofia

Germinating

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

Sorry for repling to your post my iPhone won't let me start a new one. I've been begging pure ak for 4 weeks now there is 9 currently. In bubblers. Only I'm not sure of the best lights to use. I have cfl holders as I was planning on doing lowryders( these were useless) but changed to the pure ak. I have done 3 weeks cfl are there any lights I can alternate into the cfl holders or do I need to get new completely. I have two cfl holders currently. Am a noob to this in all honesty but after a failed soil attempt this one seems to be going good so far. Just need help getting the next stage

#4 _budseyeview_

_budseyeview_
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

Sorry for repling to your post my iPhone won't let me start a new one. I've been begging pure ak for 4 weeks now there is 9 currently. In bubblers. Only I'm not sure of the best lights to use. I have cfl holders as I was planning on doing lowryders( these were useless) but changed to the pure ak. I have done 3 weeks cfl are there any lights I can alternate into the cfl holders or do I need to get new completely. I have two cfl holders currently. Am a noob to this in all honesty but after a failed soil attempt this one seems to be going good so far. Just need help getting the next stage

for hid almps like hps or metal halide you need a ballast. so you will need to buy a different setup

#5 luvtogrow

luvtogrow

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

Just sprayed the girls with thrip spray (spinosad), for insurance as going to flower today. All are hardy, can tell they are going to bush out, so will probably have to add another light for a 3X600 arrangement. Ten plants total, added a couple strains late, none were trained or topped. Think five are pictured all either c99 or ak.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users